out theiving and whoring as usual...i heard
jonesy

Huntsville, TN

#3 May 28, 2012
apparently u missed to thread about dj dunaway on here,,,
guy

Crossville, TN

#4 May 28, 2012
Apparently her and her family drove off the side of a mountain. O'doyle rules!
tammy

Huntsville, TN

#5 May 29, 2012
Jus wonderin wrote:
Where has tabitha doyle been??
do you mean in general? shes been in a drug induced stuppor for the last couple of years. where you been? or did they steal from you and you are really looking for them. ive seen that on here a couple of times. people wanting to find out where her and dj are cause they stole something from them....lol sad little life i swear!
tahdah

Huntsville, TN

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Jus wonderin wrote:
Where has tabitha doyle been??
checked the local crack house? or how about the jail, or the food stamp office...if she aint at one of those three places i would be shocked. Again I say lets move on. Her and dj are a lost cause fo sho.
simple simon

Huntsville, TN

#7 Jun 19, 2012
tahdah wrote:
<quoted text>checked the local crack house? or how about the jail, or the food stamp office...if she aint at one of those three places i would be shocked. Again I say lets move on. Her and dj are a lost cause fo sho.
they a bunch of theiving junkies all i know. ripped my granny off and we gonna get revenge.
big surprise

Crossville, TN

#8 Jul 11, 2012
Just saw her and DJ both on easttennesseemugshots.com for possession of drug paraphanelia...his said needles. Didnt she just get out of rehab? some people never learn...Karma is the funniest thing aint it? the crap you do to others always catches up to you. keep up the good work there tab. lmfao
Ghost

Crossville, TN

#9 Jul 12, 2012
They both had drug paraphanelia on their persons. Her poor baby! Growing up with a no good, sorry POS mother!
lovinit

Crossville, TN

#10 Aug 2, 2012
she's back in the easttennesseemugshots.com pages gain this week for paraphanelia. wow thats twice in the last three weeks. funny i put a voodoo hex on this pos and it seems to be working. her mom and kid must be so proud of her. couldnt have happened to a more derserving person lmfao
know them

Morrison, TN

#11 Aug 4, 2012
Ya tab might have some issues, but dont worry about that baby....the only thing she is missing is having a sober mommy, she is well taken care of and doesbt stay with tab anymore soo........id say leave the baby out of it....she is FINE!!!!!!
jus sayin

Crossville, TN

#12 Aug 8, 2012
yeah i know then too and its the best thing ever for the daughter who is like 5 or 6 now not really a baby and has probably seen more than a child that age should. i was just curious have you listened to tab talk lately? something is definately messed up with her voice. its so high pitched ans sqeaky now, it didnt used to be that way, its reallt weird. honestly i can't even stand to listen to her speak. its like fingernails down a chalk board to me. Im being serious its THE MOST annoying sound I've ever heard!
kayla

Crossville, TN

#13 Aug 22, 2012
know them wrote:
Ya tab might have some issues, but dont worry about that baby....the only thing she is missing is having a sober mommy, she is well taken care of and doesbt stay with tab anymore soo........id say leave the baby out of it....she is FINE!!!!!!
omg she lost maddi? how sad poor little thing. I am not really surprised, but thats gonna mess that kid up. no matter if she is in a good home or not, it really damaging for a child to be seperated from their mother. so sad these mothers dont care what they do their babies. she will be in my prayers.
lovin it

Crossville, TN

#14 Oct 3, 2012
lovinit wrote:
she's back in the easttennesseemugshots.com pages gain this week for paraphanelia. wow thats twice in the last three weeks. funny i put a voodoo hex on this pos and it seems to be working. her mom and kid must be so proud of her. couldnt have happened to a more derserving person lmfao
shes baaackkkk easttennesseemugshots.com ....dumb ass biatch. arrested again for needles, meth baggies and shoplifting! brilliant i tell ya. this piece of trash never learns. thanks tab for putting another simle on my face! i told u what comes around goes around you pos!
wellbee

Crossville, TN

#15 Oct 9, 2012
i don't know but that woman has one heck of a adams apple. LOL Are you sure she aint a he? kinda has a manly looking face on "her" too. Just saying!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mothers Day 39 min Reality 26
SIDE By SIDE WAR 59 min Twice as nice 1
PRODUCE GUY on 127 in tabor loop entrance area 1 hr Twice as nice 3
Earl Patton School board attorney needs to go (Oct '14) 2 hr Bonerluvr 16
"*"Catch A-IDS From KISSING"*" 2 hr Bill 16
Who has the most Roaches in there home ? 2 hr Yes they did 1
Mike Morgan/ Overdose/ Dead 2 hr Willy 27

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance