mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

thats what i thought i wouldnt say either if all i could do was spread lies bout other people because my life was so boring good bye
gus

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

sick
old friend

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

are we talking about Lucy Richards from grimsley tn ...
old friend

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2010

that was long time ago
Brandy

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Mike, just wanted to see if you were doing good and wanted to say congrats on the new baby.
Brandy

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

mike, didnt have your email or new cell so just wanted to say i hope you are doing well and congrats on the new baby. your mom says hes doin well! anyway talk to you soon

Since: Jul 10

Crossville Tn.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

mike wrote:
This is mike an if any one wants the truth stand up an ask stop telling lies Shelly i no who u are i live with my children have 4 long time so catch up run ur mouth some where else i no your life is that boring but live a long an happy life an stay out of peoples business.
. Don't u have a baby girl in westel too that lives with her mother
Josie Law

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Meth users are losers.
who

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Didn't he get Danielle pregnant then paid for her to have an abortion. And jessica don't she have like 2 or 3 more kids after she got out of the pen.
Yes You

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

I know Jessica had a baby girl in April of 2008. Now from what I understand someone else is raising her and she is only 2. I think Jessica is some piece of work, but at least she is fixed and there will be no more babies to be concern with. What I would like to know is the first 3 ( the twins and the little boy ) where they adopted by Lucy or does Mike and Jessica still have there rights and if so why are they not paying child support?

Since: Mar 10

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2010

Yes You wrote:
I know Jessica had a baby girl in April of 2008. Now from what I understand someone else is raising her and she is only 2. I think Jessica is some piece of work, but at least she is fixed and there will be no more babies to be concern with. What I would like to know is the first 3 ( the twins and the little boy ) where they adopted by Lucy or does Mike and Jessica still have there rights and if so why are they not paying child support?
.....dont think any of thats you all concern.guess you all idiots just bored wit your own lives.hate to think i was that bored.lol lol lol lol
jess

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

CrxvilleNacho wrote:
<quoted text>.....dont think any of thats you all concern.guess you all idiots just bored wit your own lives.hate to think i was that bored.lol lol lol lol
...this is jessica and im so glad im the best thing you all have to talk about lol. and you think your so well at hiding who you are lol. i know who you all are!!! you can all go to hell i have straighened up. i get the baby back this month im sure you know tho huh . i have a good job and everything so eat shit all of you.and i get my other kids on weekends sence its some of your biggest concern.anything else you loosers want or need to know.should have just asked instead of all the lies in here.ya i was in trouble but people change,not that i have aanything to explain to you bunch of nosey miserable b*itches.bye bye now
trop

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

jess im happy to hear your doing so good its been a min since i talked 2 i hated to see all the haters talkin shit about u but that goes 2 show that dont know shit about u even when you where on shit i think u still where a good mom we have had this talk befor but oh well fuck the people talking shit u know theres haters were u go lol i love ya hope u keep up the good work
a friend

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

i am friends with jessica and she is doin wonderful and she want those kids to live with her they just cant but she still see them and they do get to stay with her soon VERY PROUD OF U JESS KEEP IT UP
jessica

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

a friend wrote:
i am friends with jessica and she is doin wonderful and she want those kids to live with her they just cant but she still see them and they do get to stay with her soon VERY PROUD OF U JESS KEEP IT UP
.....Thanks to whoever got my back at least some people know whats really up thank you finally got some back up!!! i go to court this week for the baby im so excited cause its all good on my part everything is in place on my part. my mom and the people im going against are all loosers!!! they dont care if im doing good or not they just want to see me fail witch is NOT gonna happen bet that ANGIE TOLLETT AND ESTHER JEFFRIES!!! lol no wander they call you CRICKIT i would be ashamed if my name was ESTHER too! anyway thanks to the ones got my back greatly apprieciated!! and to the haters,hate on .you will see what happens this time ive passed everything they have gave me hair follical and all ,even sent a copy to the person that is soppose to be a mom(ANGIE)thanks for all your support angie love you to trader and MERRY F*CKIN CHRISTMAS!IT WILL BE GREAT WIT ALLI may not have her all the time but will at least 2 days a week then comes the full custody hearing. LATER, JESSICA
tina butler

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

crossville will never change, people think they know everything about you, yet they aren't walking in your shoes. haven't seen you in a long time mike, and tell jamie aka road rash tina says hi. i did things im not proud of in my past and the people of crossvlle never let you forget it. i always hated the busy bodies of crossville, and shelly almost sounds like a stalker! good luck to you and your family, and don't give haters the time of day. it feeds them. god bless
tina butler

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

ps used my first and last name. ask anyone that knows me, i don't hide, this is my real name.
i have never been known as a chicken.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

124 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
VanWinkle School Board 5 min still looking 56
Psychiatrists are full of crap 11 min The REAL Doctor House 13
Josh McIntire 45 min wtf 10
East TN Dodge 57 min Thunder Dome 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 8,936
Kristin Largent (Sep '13) 1 hr RAC1 23
Venessa Reppert 3 hr Kelsey 1
men that hit women (Dec '13) 3 hr NO ONE deserves abuse 39
What's happened to Honey's Market 8 hr Gonna miss 5