Dug Hill - Exactly where was the batt...

Dug Hill - Exactly where was the battle field or grounds

Posted in the Crossville Forum

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 31, 2012
I took a drive from Sparta looking for the Dug Hill battle ground but never located it. I found France Cemetery. Did I pass the battleground? Would it be on the same side as the cemetery or the other side of road? Anyone know the exact location?
excuseme

Crossville, TN

#2 Jan 31, 2012
Pretty sure Dug hill is a protecetd historical site, are you the one who keeps talking about finding relics?I would keep the treasure hunt to LEGAL areas, as an experienced t-hunter, yes Dug hill is near Sparta, read the battle info and look at relief maps, it's easy to find, but not LEGAL to collect there.
love this

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jan 31, 2012
it is just past France Cemetery where the guardrail begins, the river comes in close to the road there and made an ideal place for an ambush, there is a place to park there and the hill to the left is Dug Hill, the Yankees were shot and killed right in the road, the Rebs were in the bushes on the side of Dug Hill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Bra Burners are back! LOL 4 min Lol 6
Anti-religious bigots !!! 5 min Dark Angel 1
Patience girl from walmart 1 hr Secret admiror 3
uplands 1 hr Hateful much 3
Nosey 3 hr Yessss 4
Repeat child molesters 3 hr Hmm 11
No More Obama 1/20/17 !!! 3 hr Doctor House 48

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance