Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

A fund has been set up for Justin Tollett at USBank. He is the son of Jerry and Kristie Tollett. He was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor a week ago and had surgery to remove it Wednesday in Memphis.
He is now recovering and awaiting transfer to St.Jude for a lengthy treatment. Any donation would be greatly appreciated and can be made ...at the bank. Please continue to pray for them.
so sorry

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

i am so sorry to hear about this and i will keep the family in my prayers some advice, i wouldnt ask for help on here most likely u will just get bad comments about this tragic thing, if i were u i would go to crossville chronicle and for sure 1025 and tell them they would but the request on the air and in the paper more than likely for free
And

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

Sending prayers....
Tinklewink

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

This is something I seen on Facebook and thought I would repost it. I am sure there are going to be some make a mochery out of it. But, I know there are some decent folks on here, too. Thought every little bit would help. Bad situation and would want everyone to do all they could if I were in the same situation. Thanks for all the prayers and concern.

“L'unico sano di mente sinistro”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

That sucks. I hope he makes it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Tinklewink wrote:
A fund has been set up for Justin Tollett at USBank. He is the son of Jerry and Kristie Tollett. He was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor a week ago and had surgery to remove it Wednesday in Memphis.
He is now recovering and awaiting transfer to St.Jude for a lengthy treatment. Any donation would be greatly appreciated and can be made ...at the bank. Please continue to pray for them.
You didn't say which bank.

“L'unico sano di mente sinistro”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Usbank?
Tinklewink

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Yes, U.S. Bank.
tab

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

i just seen this poor poor baby in the death notice of the crossville chronicle:( i could not imagine what his parents are going threw
So sad

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

Lord please be with this family.
sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Yes the little angel went home to be with the lord on Sunday morning. The family is going through a really difficult time. Lil Justin was a trooper. He went through more than any adult should ever have to in their lifetime. He is a hero. We Love you Tollett family!!
So sorry

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Does anyone know where to find the Tollett's? It's been years since my husband has seen Jerry and we heard about his son. We would like to pay our condolences.
sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

So sorry wrote:
Does anyone know where to find the Tollett's? It's been years since my husband has seen Jerry and we heard about his son. We would like to pay our condolences.
Jerry is on fb.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Squirter 2 hr Sad 4
Donny scaggs and his house kristy 3 hr jimmy 7
There are more Sluts in this town than (Mar '11) 4 hr Omg 23
Michael Cooper? 4 hr Minus 2
New law for pregnant mothers who do drugs while... 4 hr Karma 1
Ryan Moore 4 hr Minus 9
Yellowstone Valcano DOOM!!!! 4 hr Minus 10
Homicide in Tansi Fri Khan Singh 252
•••