pissedoff

Crossville, TN

#1 Sep 30, 2010
Can anyone tell me if they are still letting atworkers sand parts down? Currently at the one on Sweeny Dr where they are molding. Worked 7 days straight for what is going on 3 weeks in a row and it's not worth it. By the time the overtime is taxed for Saturday and Sunday I make $20 for both days. I was thinking about asking atwork if I can switch plants. Anyone know?
Best one

Crossville, TN

#2 Sep 30, 2010
You make 20 dollars for 16 hours of overtime? Don't @workers make about 7.50 or a touch more an hour? How does that add up?
Lindsey

Crossville, TN

#3 Sep 30, 2010
Something is better than nothing right now. Work your heart out, take what you can get and at the end of the day be blessed that you have a job right now.
favorite by all

Sparta, TN

#4 Sep 30, 2010
pissedoff wrote:
Can anyone tell me if they are still letting atworkers sand parts down? Currently at the one on Sweeny Dr where they are molding. Worked 7 days straight for what is going on 3 weeks in a row and it's not worth it. By the time the overtime is taxed for Saturday and Sunday I make $20 for both days. I was thinking about asking atwork if I can switch plants. Anyone know?
That sounds about right. It would probably be about the same in any factory where you work 7 days a week. It's really not worth it. Six days a week you can rack up pretty good money. The 7th day is all paid out in taxes. I know, I've done it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need info on Valerie blalock, and Scott berry, (May '13) 3 hr Misunderstood 4
Valerie Blalock & Bryan Scott Berry (May '13) 3 hr Misunderstood 4
Amanda Rader 3 hr Curious 6
Cindy Brown (Jan '13) 4 hr Willela 14
Homeless Drug Addicted Women 4 hr Willela 9
why do women hurt good guys? (Mar '13) 4 hr Moreteeththanyou 20
Thank you Doctor House! 5 hr Yeast Watch 4

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance