Unknown Girl

Crossville, TN

#1 Nov 23, 2011
some recent dirt?
wonderin

Crossville, TN

#2 Nov 23, 2011
ya she is a crack head ho! pregnant and fighting meth charges! she got busted with meth and went an got knocked up to try to get out of the charges. I hope she pays for all the problems she has caused others. she is a super psycho ho!I hope you fry crazy B!t$h!!!!
WHO

Crossville, TN

#3 Nov 23, 2011
there is like three in this town
Sad

Atlanta, GA

#4 Nov 23, 2011
Yep, she lost her first two kids and her husband, now she is just going to have another kid. You would think if your children were taken from you, you wouldn't be allowed to just have more. That poor new baby is going to be addicted at birth...so so sad :(
hoping best for the kids

United States

#5 Nov 23, 2011
the one i knew use to be a good mom but i guess ppl change over the years but you would think if she was unfit to have her other two she would learn how to prevent having any more hope the kids are going to be ok
Unknown Girl

Bogotá, Colombia

#6 Dec 7, 2011
Wait which one are we talking about? the meth head or the one with the leno chin?
Ling Ling

Crossville, TN

#8 Jan 12, 2012
I know the one with the chin she is with some guy named Dustin I really hope she dont do him wrong i have herd from several people he is a really good guy. I know how her reputation is, maybe she has grown up from the way she used to be. isnt she preg again? I havent talked to her in a long time
Baby girl

Crossville, TN

#9 Jan 13, 2012
I bet not one of you would say this to her face. That's why you got to come on topixs and talk about her. Grow up if you got something to say about her say it to her face.
Just saying

Crossville, TN

#10 Jan 15, 2012
Obese braindead wildabitch whohas a habit of runnin that mouth bout other peoples biz. Dumb as hell annoying. Never says anything worth saying. Ol man is a bit/h boy too. The end
Information Queen

Gloucester, UK

#11 Jan 28, 2012
If you know her boyfriend Dustin, will you please tell him she has been cheating on him for a while.I really think he needs to know before he gets to close to her.I think its really selfish of her but thats how she is.So if you know him please let him know ASAP!
Peter North

Franklin, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2012
One in the pink, one in the stink.
lol

Crossville, TN

#13 Jan 29, 2012
Information Queen wrote:
If you know her boyfriend Dustin, will you please tell him she has been cheating on him for a while.I really think he needs to know before he gets to close to her.I think its really selfish of her but thats how she is.So if you know him please let him know ASAP!
heather stfu you fuhkin evry 1 n they granpa poor john
unknown

Stanley, NC

#14 Feb 1, 2012
I'm not gong to read all this shit people are posting... The both of them. Nikki and dusting are both cleaning up there act. Nikki was going to than and dusting got a good job. They just found a house of their own and tryin to make shit better for the five of them. The kids that were taken from her are allowed to come around. So don't be jars to judge when somebody's tryin to change their life around(:
P.S. I was mad at first when I found out all this shit out that was happening. But now nobody sees her gettin the baby away. She had to take a test to see if she was clean or state would of took the baby.
Just saying

Maryville, TN

#15 Mar 1, 2012
i feel sorry for nicki's baby. Poor thing has parents who are just not worth the powder it will take to blow their brains out. They both are pill poppers and everyone knows about them going to GA. to get scripts. If the child is not taking away from them he will end up just like them. It's truly is a shame.
true friend

Cookeville, TN

#16 Mar 1, 2013
"just saying" u say a whole lotta shit...except ur name and if you are talking about the one who is married with a baby boy then u need ur teeth knocked the hell out and she would gladly help u out with that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Jenner "I am a WOMAN" 12 min The REAL Doctor H... 20
Bruce Jenner photographed wearing a dress 1 hr The REAL Doctor H... 10
Saturday songs 1 hr beastman 2
casey & katie richardson (Mar '11) 1 hr Kasie richardson 11
looking for girls feet to worship 1 hr footman1234 1
I have a fetish for.... 1 hr footman1234 13
Pork skins & low cut brassieres at the Flea Market 2 hr beastman 6
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) Thu Pandoras Forest 421
More from around the web

Crossville People Search