Cookeville, TN

#63 Apr 27, 2010
well said.
Tuesday

Cookeville, TN

#64 Apr 27, 2010
Coon Baby wrote:
<quoted text>
F**K Bobby and John we can go any bar in town and by the way F**K Leasa tooooooo.the B***H needs to stay home and help her Doughter out with a job she does not have a job now tommy is paying her car payment and buying gas to get to work at the hot spot needs to keep her bar open and stay out of other bars in town .....you Thank you Thank......she is so smart,,,,,,,God job James dumb A**
Coon,Leasa must have finally pi*sed you off toooooo.....
Crocodile Hunter

Crossville, TN

#65 Apr 27, 2010
Leasa Leasa you need to stay in your own bar up's!!! James bar Damn Love ya babe!!!!! Ha Ha LOL LOL
MY INPUT

Crossville, TN

#66 Apr 27, 2010
get a life. Quit posting comments under a different name. John is a good man- Bobby needs to prioritize... but she is great- would be better if she quit wasting time with jealous leasa. as far as the wolcotts K J and is wife Rachael are good people... Jakie is a great woman- running that bar the best. Leasa needs to try to find another local bar to TRY to run into the ground... Jakie will not let it hapen at the hideaway... too many good- honest- hardworking people go there... too smart to fall for the B.S
helloooo

Crossville, TN

#67 Apr 27, 2010
Dont tell me Bobbie is not a good person Brenda got a dui and Bobbie is getting her out of it,she let Danny B drive her car home.
player

Crossville, TN

#68 Apr 27, 2010
I agree FU** bobby & john
KItty

Crossville, TN

#69 Apr 27, 2010
another girl going t0 jail, but not danny b
player

Crossville, TN

#70 Apr 28, 2010
well thanks 4 tell en us that bobby works there their is about 8 of us that like to ride our bike's go bar hopping & WE WONT GO there if she is working.
PRISSY

Crossville, TN

#71 Apr 28, 2010
This is election time---and fixing DUI and posting it on this site----will not happen.
knowitall

Crossville, TN

#72 Apr 28, 2010
hey i got a dui----you think bobbie will get mine fixed or a least tell me how she gets them fixed.
cold beer in town

Crossville, TN

#73 Apr 29, 2010
A blind man walks into a restaurant and sits down.The waiter, who is also the owner, walks up to the blind man and hands him a menu. "I'm sorry sir, but I am blind, and can't read the menu. Just bring me a dirty fork from a previous customer, I'll smell it and order from there." A little confused, the owner walks over to the dirty dish pile and picks up a greasy fork. He returns to the blind man's table and hands it to him. The blindman puts the fork to his nose and takes in a deep breath. "Ah, yes that's what I'll have, meatloaf and mashed potatoes." Unbelievable, the owner says to himself as he walks towards the kitchen. The cook happens to be the owner's wife and he tells her what had just happened. The blindman eats his meal and leaves. Several days later the blind man returns and the owner mistakingly brings him a menu again. "Sir, remember me? I'm the blind man.""I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you. I'll go get you a dirty fork." The owner again retrieves a dirty fork and brings it to the blind man. After another deep breath, the blind mansays, "That smells great, I'll take the Macarroni andchesse with broccoli. Once again walking away in disbelief,the owner thinks the blind man is screwing around with him and tells his wife that the next time the blind man comes in he's going to test him. The blind man eats and leaves. He returns the following week, but this time the owner see's him coming and runs to the kitchen. He tells his wife, "Mary rub this fork on your body before I take it to the blind man." Mary complies and hands her husband the fork back. As the blindman walks in and sits down, the owner is ready and waiting. "Good afternoon sir, this time I remembered you and I already have the fork ready for you." The blind man puts the fork to his nose, takes a deep whiff and says, "Hey I didn't know that Mary worked here?"

remember

Crossville, TN

#74 Apr 29, 2010
How do you think they got away with selling LIQUR @ bj's all them year's ?????
shame on you

Crossville, TN

#75 Apr 29, 2010
that is a good one,lot better than readinng those bickering women wright
yes

Cookeville, TN

#76 Apr 29, 2010
for sure
sami

Crossville, TN

#77 May 4, 2010
Sharon AKA BLONDIE wrote:
Like I told you the night we got into it at the hot spot.If I got something to say to you, I will tell you to your face. I don't give a flying f@#k what your doing or who!!! I'm sorry that your life is so miserable that you have to HAVE PEOPLE UPHOLD FOR YOU. I WAS TOLD TO LEAVE YOU ALONE. I HAVE NOT BOTHERED YOU, YET. YOU KEEP SAYING CRAP ABOUT ME OR MY BOYFRIEND AND WHO KNOWS.......... GET A LIFE. DON AND I ARE VERY HAPPY! IF YOU WOULD LEARN HOW TO APPRECIATE YOUR CUSTOMERS, THEY MIGHT LIKE YOU! tHIS ISN'T A THREAT. IT'S A PROMISE. YOU KEEP ON AND WE WILL HAVE A NICE FRIENDLY TALK. YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND ME AT PORKY'S AROUND 4:30. hAVE A NICE DAY!!!!
blondie you are such a wimp you have had lots of chances to kick lisa ass but you know you have back up at porkys that why you blow off on here.....
doodle

Crossville, TN

#78 May 4, 2010
Crooked wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why T.Waltman or J.Lambert didn't get a little time in jail,they are crooked as hell,why does Tommy have to call K.Wolcotts wife everyday for? Does anybody call and check on Deana?
ha ha ha ha ha who gives a crap about deana she is a crazy bitch an dating a cop ha ha ha where in the hell did u get your gossip bet you wont tell
leave

Cookeville, TN

#79 May 5, 2010
Crocodile Hunter wrote:
Leasa Leasa you need to stay in your own bar up's!!! James bar Damn Love ya babe!!!!! Ha Ha LOL LOL
Leasa nobody wants you at the hideway,just stay away.Stop bad talking Jackie also.
you Noooooo

Crossville, TN

#80 May 7, 2010
Leasa just stay Home you are a dumb c**t
Big_H

Crossville, TN

#81 May 9, 2010
If you see lesas in the bar tell her thanks for the p***y And coon
nope

Cookeville, TN

#82 May 9, 2010
coon don't care about leasa and don't want leasa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Kristin Largent Dating? (Mar '15) 15 min Ugh 11
Teacher raise denied? 59 min Get your facts st... 24
Who is the best fighter in Cumberland County? (Apr '13) 1 hr Really 115
A special dedication to all the wasi'chu out th... 1 hr The Dumb Guy 16
Destiny Carter 1 hr Omgholys 38
Michael Brumbalough 2 hr Popeye 8
What is going on at Best Friends Veterinary Hos... 2 hr Doogie doo2 12

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance