Since: Feb 10

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

I've been going to Big Lots since they opened the door here...never had a problem...but the clerk working the counter the other day was "filthy"..this guy looked like he hadn't had a bath or shave in wks..had either cat or dog hair all over his clothes and store vest, wore a dirty ball cap, and smelt awful...his attitude was absolutely pathic too.
you would think the manager would control his employees and their appearances better..

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Ok...I spelled Filthy wrong on the main thread line..my bad
do tell

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

Did you ask to speak to the manager? Posting in here doesnt solve anything. You could have called back when you got home and expressed your opinion and solved the problem.

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Yes I did call back that very day
..spoke to a manager..at least he said he was...he coped an attitude with me also....pretty lousey way to do business...don't you think?
All these people out here needing jobs and they have some filthy smart aleck jerk working for them...probably some realionship.
Sam

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Report it to their Customer Care Line 1-866-244-5687

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

suspicious minds wrote:
I've been going to Big Lots since they opened the door here...never had a problem...but the clerk working the counter the other day was "filthy"..this guy looked like he hadn't had a bath or shave in wks..had either cat or dog hair all over his clothes and store vest, wore a dirty ball cap, and smelt awful...his attitude was absolutely pathic too.
you would think the manager would control his employees and their appearances better..
I want to see the filthy cashier!

I will be going to Big Lots soon.
Daniel

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

what noone has a bad day? Minus is having one today. I have told people of you, obyonecanobie, You make me laph, still cant spell though o well I am having a good time. See you tomarrow zero! I made time
Minus

Kilgore, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Daniel wrote:
what noone has a bad day? Minus is having one today. I have told people of you, obyonecanobie, You make me laph, still cant spell though o well I am having a good time. See you tomarrow zero! I made time
Daniel, I will not have sex with you.
Daniel

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Is the Alabama minus and the Crossville minus the same? If not then from this point on I will refer to Alabama Minus as Forest or Gump and the Crossville Minus as minus or zero. Agreed?

I don't want sex from you, I have a wife. WHo said anything about that? And people think I am weird, that gives a whole new meaning to reading between the lines lol. later
ANNA

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

there is a dirty old man that works there in the furniture dept. seen him a few weeks ago I didn''t know he was a worker until I noticed the shirt. He seen me standing there waiting at the desk and he never come over to help me I had to go to the front desk and ask for assistance to get a lamp. That place really sucks lately

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

A dirty old man huh ? And he did not find you attractive enough to help ? That must of sucked for you ..
ANNA

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

LOL that's funny I guess not. I meant dirty like dirt on his shirt not dirty like DIRTY lol
the real deal

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

ANNA wrote:
there is a dirty old man that works there in the furniture dept. seen him a few weeks ago I didn''t know he was a worker until I noticed the shirt. He seen me standing there waiting at the desk and he never come over to help me I had to go to the front desk and ask for assistance to get a lamp. That place really sucks lately
Probably the same guy, I've been in there myself and seen some greasy looking guy working there that looks like had hadnt washed his clothes much less himself in awhile, thats really poor management letting their employess carry on in that fashion.
sexy you

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Daniel wrote:
Is the Alabama minus and the Crossville minus the same? If not then from this point on I will refer to Alabama Minus as Forest or Gump and the Crossville Minus as minus or zero. Agreed?
I don't want sex from you, I have a wife. WHo said anything about that? And people think I am weird, that gives a whole new meaning to reading between the lines lol. later
LMFAO.... great save on the "I have a wife" Why did you feel the need to defend your sexuality? Aren't you the Daniel from Monterey that paid me to masterbate in front of you? You said next time you'd give me a reach around! Call me!
omggg

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Thats my dad yall are talking about!!!Be careful what you say about him he just got out of the mental hosipitol..He has been known to eat peoples flesh..Ill try and make sure he doesnt read this he could go postal at work.Only job thaT WOULD HIRE HIM.Crazy eddie is his nick name at the home..But dont ever say it out loud!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

sexy you wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO.... great save on the "I have a wife" Why did you feel the need to defend your sexuality? Aren't you the Daniel from Monterey that paid me to masterbate in front of you? You said next time you'd give me a reach around! Call me!
No it wasn't me, must of been a differant Daniel, you see I have been told by one of Minus's followers there are several in Monterey.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbians in town?? 14 min Grinch 16
Big +Thick Women 19 min Clint 5
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 51 min intoourown 246
MGTOW and Herbivore men of Japan. 6 hr Last Engineer 38
A long term affair or a one night stand with a ... (Jun '13) 7 hr torn 15
bit slaven 7 hr ex wife 12
Bobbie jo pelfrey 7 hr got my girls back 6
Pill head girls 11 hr True 16
Today's Truth 13 hr The REAL Doctor H... 32

Search the Crossville Forum: