mee

Crossville, TN

#1 Oct 21, 2012
Where are the best spots to go trick or treating? Also, will it be on the 31st?
Tennessee Toothbrush

Cowpens, SC

#3 Oct 21, 2012
mee wrote:
???
wondering

Crossville, TN

#4 Oct 21, 2012
That Wasn't Smart At All The Original Race Pimp She Was Asking For Information Not A Rude Answer
mee

Crossville, TN

#6 Oct 21, 2012
I am not needing ignorant replies. I am simply needing to know if trick or treating will be on Halloween considering the fact that alot of years it doesnt happen on halloween it happens the night before, usually. If I had asked does anyone want their a$$ kicked, you would not have been so anxious to reply with your smart comment. I also wanted to know where are some good spots to do trick or treating? Apartments, neighborhoods, etc. Please keep all unintelligent comments to yourself!!
wow

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2012
mee wrote:
I am not needing ignorant replies. I am simply needing to know if trick or treating will be on Halloween considering the fact that alot of years it doesnt happen on halloween it happens the night before, usually. If I had asked does anyone want their a$$ kicked, you would not have been so anxious to reply with your smart comment. I also wanted to know where are some good spots to do trick or treating? Apartments, neighborhoods, etc. Please keep all unintelligent comments to yourself!!
Do trunk or treat at the churches, about the only safe place for little ones these days
Tennessee Toothbrush

Cookeville, TN

#9 Oct 21, 2012
mee wrote:
Holiday Hills.
mee

Crossville, TN

#10 Oct 21, 2012
thank you!
Yes

Cookeville, TN

#11 Oct 21, 2012
wondering wrote:
That Wasn't Smart At All The Original Race Pimp She Was Asking For Information Not A Rude Answer
They asked a stupid question. What other day is Halloween going to be on besides Halloween

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 21, 2012
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
They asked a stupid question. What other day is Halloween going to be on besides Halloween
In illinois where i grew upm, if halloween was thru the week, they would have it on the weekend before. If it was on sunday, they would have it the saturday before. So not a stupid question if your not from here.
Mom

Cookeville, TN

#13 Oct 22, 2012
mee wrote:
The complex has the best trunk or treat the night of. I know sat the state park also offers one. I've not heard which day is treating.. I understand the question since at times they do it the weekend before if a week day.
Mom

Cookeville, TN

#14 Oct 22, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do some people capitalize every word?
Lemme guess - like 90 percent of the imbeciles on this planet, you're "making a statement", right?
"Making a statement" like you who attempts to be the town smart-aleck with sardonic wit...
Fleabagger Watch

Pulaski, TN

#15 Oct 22, 2012
Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
"Making a statement" like you who attempts to be the town smart-aleck with sardonic wit...
Shut up and get me my fries.
Dem and Proud

United States

#16 Oct 22, 2012
I can't recall the last time Halloween was moved in Crossville.
Gitmo is for Haters

Pulaski, TN

#17 Oct 22, 2012
Treat me with 40 lashes!

Yeah!!

YEAH!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
answers 3 min truth 1
20 something year old dope heads 53 min CandiceKerley 13
Potholes in the county 55 min Farmgirl 2
school days 1 hr Wake up people 5
remember kiddie katz 1 hr confucuissay 2
albert godsey (May '14) 1 hr crazy 117
Ready for more snow 3 hr lol 9

Winter Storm Warning for Cumberland County was issued at March 04 at 11:28AM CST

Crossville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:12 pm PST

NFL 4:12PM
Titans to release safety Bernard Pollard
NFL 6:04 AM