didnt he get busted not to long ago
looking2

Crossville, TN

#7 Nov 2, 2010
where next door??
his_hater

Crossville, TN

#8 Nov 2, 2010
not for actually cooking. he dabbels around in it thou. he's out just to get ppls money and get his next fix. its sad really. or using ppl's cars and not returning them. i saw him do this to bout 3 girls my sister is friends with!!! and he's not but a babyboy! he's only two yrs older than me! at 20 years old... i wanna be know as the next big meth dealer! oh lets be a cook's b!tch.. come on now, what are we showing our next generations ppl! but seriously and i know im in the wrong for kinda bashin or bad mouthin him on here but dont give crossville this name anynire!!
HAHAHA

Crossville, TN

#9 Nov 2, 2010
Pomona road wrote:
Brian and shana elmore
Shana elmore is a nasty hoe
stop hatin

Crossville, TN

#10 Apr 11, 2011
i personally think all yall is scared bitches cuz cant none of yall bitches put u name i think whoever u are is just scared pussies and haters and afraid my husband will beat your ass yall just haters how funnny u have too go on something like this cuz u to scared well for u info no we aint cooking it aint even doing the nasty shit we better than that we fixin to have our kids back but hey if it makes u feel better to hate go right on more power to ya but dont let my husband find out who u are or there will be some serious head banging peace out hate on
JustMe

Crossville, TN

#12 Apr 11, 2011
wasnt shana elmore in a car crash and some guy was killed and they were both cracked out? doesnt she have a kid now??? wtf!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13 Apr 12, 2011
stop hatin wrote:
i personally think all yall is scared bitches cuz cant none of yall bitches put u name i think whoever u are is just scared pussies and haters and afraid my husband will beat your ass yall just haters how funnny u have too go on something like this cuz u to scared well for u info no we aint cooking it aint even doing the nasty shit we better than that we fixin to have our kids back but hey if it makes u feel better to hate go right on more power to ya but dont let my husband find out who u are or there will be some serious head banging peace out hate on
Your children will be so proud of you once they get to third grade and are able to read your post.

However, they will hate you again once they get to FOURTH grade and are able to correct it.

“This One Goes To 666”

Since: Mar 11

THE GRAVEYARD

#14 Apr 12, 2011
Minus wrote:
<quoted text>
Your children will be so proud of you once they get to third grade and are able to read your post.
However, they will hate you again once they get to FOURTH grade and are able to correct it.
Minus thay is gonna back trace yo ip and then consqences aint never gona be the same no more cause mountin folk don't take kindly to... lost my trane of thought.. piece out word to ya mutha!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#15 Apr 12, 2011
MAUSOLEUM wrote:
<quoted text>Minus thay is gonna back trace yo ip and then consqences aint never gona be the same no more cause mountin folk don't take kindly to... lost my trane of thought.. piece out word to ya mutha!
You have to be able to spell IP in order to trace one.

Florydyan

“Just call me Sonny”

Since: Dec 10

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#17 Apr 12, 2011
Minus wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO...LMFAO...LMFAO!!!!1

Minus...that was SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

Florydyan

“Just call me Sonny”

Since: Dec 10

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#18 Apr 12, 2011
Minus wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be able to spell IP in order to trace one.
Lets settle that myth.

You ain't tracing nothing unless the persons IP address happens to be a "static connection"....otherwise the run of the mill internet connection changes IP addresses all the time....thus untraceable.

You are hardly any kind of tech wizard if you don't even understand that.

“This One Goes To 666”

Since: Mar 11

THE GRAVEYARD

#19 Apr 12, 2011
TinkleWink

Crossville, TN

#20 Apr 12, 2011
First I noticed 1 or 2. I came back to check to see if there were any replys to them, and POOF they were gone! Now, everything I have typed in the last few days is gone. Every Topic that I started. Nazis!!!
lafin out loud

Crossville, TN

#21 Apr 12, 2011
They a fixin to get their kids back... Nuff said to satisfy me.
yup

Crossville, TN

#22 Apr 13, 2011
lafin out loud wrote:
They a fixin to get their kids back... Nuff said to satisfy me.
YA right! Those kids are much better off where they are, not with them. I just hope she stops having kids!!! Geez
I know her, and have forever. I care a lot about her. But those kids deserve a good life. Not a life living with drugged out parents who care more about their fix than the happiness and well-being of their kis. Nuff said to satisfy me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Common Folks of Crossville Have the chance ... 12 min The Southern Gent... 8
looking for Duke from pleasant hill 4 hr citizen 6
Law on dating a minor? (Jun '11) 5 hr taylerrrr 58
Wrecker rates Cumberland county 6 hr Crossbronco 1
Sore jaws 7 hr Billy 1
McDonald's looks like a prison yard now 7 hr Tara 19
Mitch Copeland 7 hr Tara 2

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages