rag

Kingston, TN

#1 Oct 29, 2012
Is halloween going to be on wednesday night and at what times?

Since: Oct 12

Crossville, TN

#2 Oct 30, 2012
I haven't heard otherwise so I'm assuming it is. I think they usually start around dusk.
FavoriteSon

Cookeville, TN

#3 Oct 30, 2012
I think the Trunk or Treat at the Community Complex is from 6 to 9. That sounds like the place to take your kids.
What I Know

Cookeville, TN

#4 Oct 30, 2012
Halloween has never been changed around here. People, there is no "Halloween commission" to change it. Geeze!
just saying

Newport, TN

#5 Oct 30, 2012
We went to trunk or treat last year. It was super crowded. Took forever and froze to death. The kids didn't really enjoy it all all. The neighbor behind central church is one of the best places to go. They put on free haunted houses and everything. Always impressed with them.

Since: Oct 12

Crossville, TN

#6 Oct 30, 2012
What I Know wrote:
Halloween has never been changed around here. People, there is no "Halloween commission" to change it. Geeze!
A lot of surrounding counties do and Crossville has in the past as well, because of it falling on a school night. I've never understood why they don't just let them out for Fall Break on the week of Halloween, instead of a week or two beforehand. I always thought that would make it easier on the parents and kids as well with them not having to worry about being up too late that night. Then again, I'm sure there are some children whom only get to celebrate and do fun things for Holidays while they're at school, so I guess it makes sense to leave it as it is.
Fact Checker

Cookeville, TN

#7 Oct 30, 2012
I can't remeber the last time the date of haloween was changed. It only falls on a Friday or Saturday 2 out of 7 years so under that scenario it would changed more than not. And it isn't. ::shrug::
Spell Checker

Crossville, TN

#8 Oct 30, 2012
If you're going to come on here under "Fact Checker", hopping from post to post and pretending to know everything about nothing then at least learn to spell. That would help to convince everyone that you're the know-it-all you want them to believe you to be. lmao
Fact Checker

Cookeville, TN

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Spell Checker wrote:
If you're going to come on here under "Fact Checker", hopping from post to post and pretending to know everything about nothing then at least learn to spell. That would help to convince everyone that you're the know-it-all you want them to believe you to be. lmao
LOL! Didn't get your nap today I guess?!?
mellowmushroom

Crossville, TN

#11 Oct 30, 2012
I may be wrong but I think they change it when it falls on Sunday.
What I Know

Cookeville, TN

#12 Oct 31, 2012
Nope! didn't change two years ago!
saywhat

Crossville, TN

#13 Oct 31, 2012
mellowmushroom wrote:
I may be wrong but I think they change it when it falls on Sunday.
Who is "they" ? And who bestowed on "them" the authority to alter a well-established holiday tradition?
What I Know

Cookeville, TN

#14 Oct 31, 2012
As I pointed out above, there is no "Halloween commission!"
hamburger

Auburn Hills, MI

#15 Oct 31, 2012
It is on Thursday .
harvey

Julian, NC

#16 Nov 2, 2012
From what I remember, a lot of the Christian community threw a fit because Halloween landed on a Sunday in 2010, but I cannot remember if they changed it or not. I di believe that it was debated for a while on whether or not to "postpone" the holiday a day or two.
Completely ridiculous if you ask me.
Motherof3

Hermitage, TN

#17 Nov 3, 2012
Halloween was alot better this year than last

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rob Presley 14 min Chris is a tard homo 12
Bruce Jenner "I am a WOMAN" 51 min The REAL Doctor H... 33
Crystal Boles Hull 1 hr Jerry 13
smhs 1 hr Car Dealer 4
wanting to buy used smelly girls socks 1 hr jess 2
Saturday songs 2 hr paintedwolf 3
looking for a boyfriend 2 hr yours 1
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) Thu Pandoras Forest 421
More from around the web

Crossville People Search