pilot in crossville
just winderin

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2012
What happened saturday nite september 1 cop cars blocking car entrances fire trucks blocking semi truck entrances.
Democrat

Lexington, SC

#2 Sep 1, 2012
It's Bush's fault
just winderin

United States

#3 Sep 1, 2012
This is actually a real forum i want to kbow what happened passed by there and thats what i saw thank u
Not Cool

Clemmons, NC

#4 Sep 1, 2012
Bomb threat is what I heard on Facebook. One of my friends was there and they evaded everyone
anon

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Wow that's scary. I hope everything was o.
anon

Winchester, KY

#6 Sep 1, 2012
Ok
anon

Winchester, KY

#7 Sep 3, 2012
Any updates on what happened?
stupid

Sparta, TN

#8 Sep 3, 2012
car entrance to where? what in the he33 are you even talking about? and your post name should probably be spelled correctly.
Killunions

Cookeville, TN

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Not Cool wrote:
Bomb threat is what I heard on Facebook. One of my friends was there and they evaded everyone
They "evaded" everyone wow must be a cool bomb threat artist
damn yank

United States

#10 Sep 4, 2012
stupid wrote:
car entrance to where? what in the he33 are you even talking about? and your post name should probably be spelled correctly.
WOW REALLY YEP UR USERNAME SAYS IT ALL. STUPID CUZ FOR ONE U CLICKED ON PILOT IN CROSSVILLE AND THE PILOT HAS CAR ENTRANCES AND TWO. U knockin the way i spell haha H E L L has two LLs not threes lol so as i say again ur username says it all
employee

Cookeville, TN

#11 Dec 10, 2012
one of the pilot employees received a bomb threat from an angry truck driver. the building was cleared for a good hour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Learn 3 min Hypocrisy 2
Slave owners are on the $20, $50 & $100 bill bu... 1 hr johnson1 8
Ladies read this 2 hr OMg 19
Kayla edwards 3 hr HESaidSheSaid 11
20 years ago, trailer trash was confined to JUS... 4 hr Tishawilcox 14
Let's see who y'all are 4 hr James Mattox 45
Every time a Crossville woman goes Facebook Liv... 5 hr Growup 14

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance