fukya

Smartt, TN

#1 Dec 23, 2010
she is a FAT UGLY NO GOOD PIECE OF CRAP DOPE SMOKER, cant keep a damn job let alone a house or man.
christy

Crossville, TN

#2 Dec 23, 2010
fukya wrote:
she is a FAT UGLY NO GOOD PIECE OF CRAP DOPE SMOKER, cant keep a damn job let alone a house or man.

well for one if your going to talk shit least have the balls to put your real name. and if i was a dope smoker then i would not be fat. duh and i do have a job probably making more money then you. and yes you got one thing right i dont have a house but i will soon. and for a MAN who needs a damn man all they do is treat you like shit i went through four years of hell with a man and i would rather be single then go through anything like that again. so fuck you grow some balls obviously your to scared to put your name with your shit talking but im glad you thought so much of me to post tho

Since: Jun 10

Crossville, TN

#3 Dec 23, 2010
Yeah! She doesn't smoke dope because she's fat! So there!

I couldn't resist.
WoW

Lexington, TN

#4 Dec 24, 2010
Please, I know plenty of people who are overweight and smoke dope.
awe

Crossville, TN

#5 Sep 14, 2011
she is not fat
gibbs

Tampa, FL

#6 Oct 22, 2012
if it is the same one i know,she is my big beautiful lady who is engaged to me and she does not smoke dope,and very seldom drinks. she is the god send in my life,the best thing that has happened to me in fourteen years,BITCH
wow

Crossville, TN

#7 Oct 22, 2012
And you just did her such a big favor by putting this year old thread back to the top. Idiot. lol
a friend to a christy

Crossville, TN

#8 Oct 22, 2012
christy wrote:
<quoted text>
well for one if your going to talk shit least have the balls to put your real name. and if i was a dope smoker then i would not be fat. duh and i do have a job probably making more money then you. and yes you got one thing right i dont have a house but i will soon. and for a MAN who needs a damn man all they do is treat you like shit i went through four years of hell with a man and i would rather be single then go through anything like that again. so fuck you grow some balls obviously your to scared to put your name with your shit talking but im glad you thought so much of me to post tho
are from monterey tn?
a friend to a christy

Crossville, TN

#9 Oct 22, 2012
christy wrote:
<quoted text>
are u from monterey? sorry i didnt type the "u"

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#10 Aug 29, 2015
Wonder if this is the same Christy I know???

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#11 Aug 29, 2015
fukya wrote:
Just seen this post. Is this Christy Garrett. Blond lady I her 50's?
KCW

Mountain View, CA

#12 Sep 15, 2015
Does this woman live in a double wide? Has long blonde hair? If it is I've got a whole list of why I agree with you!
KCW

Mountain View, CA

#13 Sep 21, 2015
fukya wrote:
Is her last name Garrett?
jj johnson

Crossville, TN

#14 Jan 10, 2017
what can people tell me about her???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Department of Justice should investigate Topix 2 min lol 3
Ashley England snitch 6 min Rockwood 35
Evolution is so laughable 14 min Just saying 82
Obama's Hero 14 min Bye bye 19
People predicting the worst winter in years 19 min Doctor House 7
I wish their were more people covered up with f... 53 min lmao 1
Kirk wattenbarger 1 hr Whatever 9

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance