First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gross

Crossville, TN

#1 Nov 21, 2010
How long has she been a lesbo and has she came out to her parents?
How come there are 2 confirmed queers out of 4 kids in that family?
hmm

Warwick, RI

#2 Nov 21, 2010
she have a brother
Gross

Crossville, TN

#3 Nov 21, 2010
Yeah she does and they are both queers.
I guess only time will tell if Kelly and the baby turn out to be too.
mean

Crossville, TN

#4 Nov 23, 2010
why is it any of your business this is what causes people to get depressed grow up and do something positive for a change so over immaturity on this site
Alesha

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2010
Don't put her name on here. Why would it matter to you if she has or hasn't told her family. Grow up and quit asking questions on a site where no one ever knows what the hell is really going on. Go find Chrys and ask her if it matters that much to you. She is a wonderful person and a great friend. Her sexual orientation is irrelevant.
OhSnap

Crossville, TN

#6 Nov 29, 2010
Alesha wrote:
Don't put her name on here. Why would it matter to you if she has or hasn't told her family. Grow up and quit asking questions on a site where no one ever knows what the hell is really going on. Go find Chrys and ask her if it matters that much to you. She is a wonderful person and a great friend. Her sexual orientation is irrelevant.
It almost sounds like the "Gross" person that started this thread might be a little jealous. Wonder if he/she came on to Chrystal and Chrystal rejected him/her.
Chrystal

Crossville, TN

#7 Nov 29, 2010
Are you guys really that bored with your lives that you have to talk about me? because if so, find a new life. I have never done anything to anyone to make someone talk like this about me. And so what if i'm gay or straight. not your business anyways
Chrystal

Crossville, TN

#8 Nov 29, 2010
Alesha wrote:
and thank you Alesha. you are an amazing friend.
alisha

Knoxville, TN

#9 Nov 29, 2010
wow. some people are so caught up in their own boring life that they have to come and write about other people on a website page? how stupid could you be? grow the hell up and get over yourself. obviously you are jealous in someway or it wouldnt matter to you at all. so how about you grow up and get over yourself. chrysta is a great person as are her siblings. you should think twice before you say stuff like this because im pretty smart with computers and i can find out who wrote this and where it came from. sooo, get over yourself and keep her name out of your mouth.

vps

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 29, 2010
In all honesty I never seen her being lesbian, but it doesn't matter. Chrystal is a sweetheart that doesn't deserve people to talk about her.
lol

United States

#11 Nov 29, 2010
vps wrote:
In all honesty I never seen her being lesbian, but it doesn't matter. Chrystal is a sweetheart that doesn't deserve people to talk about her.
I have to disagree.

vps

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12 Nov 29, 2010
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to disagree.
Say whay you want. We all have different views.
Wow

Crossville, TN

#13 Nov 30, 2010
I have known Chrystal for 10+ years. She has never once been nice. She has always been a fake, snide little bitch who thinks she's better than everyone. She's ugly as sin too. Her hair and eyebrows? You'd think that being a hairdresser, she would know how to pick a haircut and eyebrow shape that would look good on her, but obviously that is not the case. Her mouth/chin area makes me want to throw up. She is one of the ugliest people (I won't call her a girl) I've ever seen. Her style and attitude match her personality and looks -- UGLY.

And Chrystal? "I have never done anything to anyone to make someone talk like this about me." That is complete and utter bullshit and you know it.

As far as Patrick and Kelly being homosexual too -- I have my suspicions about Patrick but I don't think Kelly is.
you go girl

Dunlap, TN

#14 Nov 30, 2010
Chrystal your awesome chick don't let what these wanna be bitches on here say get you down :) smile and let them haters hate :)
Chrystal

Crossville, TN

#15 Nov 30, 2010
It's funny you can all talk shit, but never be brave enough to say this to my face. If i known you for 10+ years I obviously wasted my time for the last ten years knowning such an asshole that you are. Get a life and find something else to do but gossip about people behind their back instead of towards their face.
Be a an actual brave person and stop hidding behind small words like "wow" and "gross" maybe it might get you somewhere in life.
Maybe my hair isn't perfect, or my eyebrows. And yes I'm not beautiful. But at least I have more of a heart than you bastards because if I had something to say than I would say it to your faces. Find a life and go fuck yourself for all I care.
And actually I am never ever like this to anyone. But when you say the crap you do it's just ridiculous to deal with. People like you who have no lives is exactly why people kill themselves. Good thing I have a life and real friends.

And for every single person who wants to know and loves to write about me. Yes I'm fucking gay. get over. My girlfriend is more beautiful than all the lifeless losers who care.
Chrystal

Crossville, TN

#16 Nov 30, 2010
Gross wrote:
How long has she been a lesbo and has she came out to her parents?
How come there are 2 confirmed queers out of 4 kids in that family?
How do you do they have 4 kids and who is this to give you the right to talk about someone like this who made you God!
beth

United States

#17 Nov 30, 2010
I would really like to know who this is. Obviously yout trash talkers don't know chrystal very well at all. She is the realest person you will ever meet. Shut the hell up and get over it! If you have a problem with chrystal talk to her about it and grow up! You should be ashamed of yourself. And I have known her for many years and she is amazing! Never been nothing but nice!
Pal

United States

#18 Nov 30, 2010
I think that someone who is talking shit about chrystal is just beyond jealous of her. I mean if this person thinks your so ugly and hates you so much. They sure in hell didn't mind waisting 15 minutes to type out 2 paragraphs about you. I love you chrystal. I am pretty sure the person who wrote this didn't realize how stupid they would look when all your friends would totally shut them down.
good friend

Huntsville, TN

#19 Nov 30, 2010
Wow wrote:
I have known Chrystal for 10+ years. She has never once been nice. She has always been a fake, snide little bitch who thinks she's better than everyone. She's ugly as sin too. Her hair and eyebrows? You'd think that being a hairdresser, she would know how to pick a haircut and eyebrow shape that would look good on her, but obviously that is not the case. Her mouth/chin area makes me want to throw up. She is one of the ugliest people (I won't call her a girl) I've ever seen. Her style and attitude match her personality and looks -- UGLY.
And Chrystal? "I have never done anything to anyone to make someone talk like this about me." That is complete and utter bullshit and you know it.
As far as Patrick and Kelly being homosexual too -- I have my suspicions about Patrick but I don't think Kelly is.
how do you "know" someone and hate them that much if your not her friend then you dont really "know" her do you.and if you are her friend you are a sad excuse for one i would like to know one time she has ever hurt anyone.she is beautiful and i havent meet a man or woman who has said different and i completely think you are an immature jealous liar and need to grow up.she would never lower herself to come on here and humilate someone the way you have her.your opinion dont matter but i know how big of a heart she has and can garuntee this has hurt her you worthless piece of crap.
Wow

Crossville, TN

#20 Nov 30, 2010
Chrystal--
I'm not the person named "Gross" on here, sorry. I would be happy to say it to your face but I don't see you. But really I don't have to say it to your face or anything else you tell me to do. Yeah, I met you in sports at least 10 years ago. I have a life and friends. I go to school and work full time. What are you doing with your life? Cutting hair at big ole Great Clips? Wow, great job. You have ALWAYS acted like you were better than people. ALWAYS, no joke. It's no surprise to ANYONE that you are a lesbian. You can say your girlfriend is "more beautiful" than all these people, but you don't really know that because you don't know who these posters are. But really, good for you. I'm sure it won't work out just like all the others.

beth--
Maybe Chrystal has been nice to YOU but she thinks she is better than so many people. That is why I don't like her. She thinks she is so amazing and better than everyone when she really isn't. Wasting 15 minutes? More like 5, if that. And I'm not at all worried about "looking stupid" to Chrystal and her friends. Obviously you all are similar to her so I couldn't give a fuck less what you think.

good friend--
It's so funny that you say I'm jealous. That couldn't be further from the truth. Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't make them wrong or a liar. I respect your opinion and understand that people can and will have different opinions. That is simply part of life. You need to learn that. You say she isn't humiliating me? She is on here cussing at me calling me names which IS humiliating. Clearly she isn't as awesome as you make her out to be. But I already knew that... Once a c*nt, always a c*nt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scot Hale and Frontier 18 min Wonderweb 1
Girl at Arby's drive through 48 min seek help 6
Facebook 1 hr sad 7
Just leave me alone 3 hr Huh 15
Stolen cars 4 hr ClutchKick 12
Jh Graham family member arrested for aggravated... 6 hr growUP 8
kayla "lewis" patton 7 hr working 13
Scott elmore 23 hr Twice as nice 23

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web