First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Whatever

Crossville, TN

#41 Jun 2, 2012
Stupid people wrote:
I had a kid at 16 and yes i was UNMARRIED and the daddy is not around never has been.. i was with him 5 yrs and he took off the day of my test... I am now married have been for a yr and yes my husband has helped support my daughter but i can promise i could support my daughter without anyones help... i dont need someone to take care of my daughter when i did it the first 11 months on my own plus went toschool... so before you go judgin anyone walk in our shoes for once... Guys have it easy they can get a girl preg and easily say its not mine and leave them, call them a hoe, slut, a who*e or whatever else.. Truth is girls get stuck and they are the only ones raising that kid theres alot wrong with guys these days so dont talk about girls guys are no better...
The girl is the one who ultimately has the control of her reproductive organs. She is the one that should be taking birth control. She is also the one who decides whether of not to keep her legs closed. Guys will do and say anything to get a piece. You said you were with this guy for 5 years and he left when you were 16. That's means you were with him since you were 11. Where were your parents? Guys will be guys and girls choose to be sluts.
Stupid people

Mcminnville, TN

#42 Jun 3, 2012
so its all the girls fault that they get pregnant?? they guy has nothing to do with it??? and i know guys that have slept with more ppl then me but im the slut?? they are just guys?? thats the most stupid thing ive ever heard??? of course guys will stick up for other guys when a girl is 15 yrs old she is stupid and will fall for anything and when the guy is 2 yrs older then the girl that makes it oka for the guy??? my husband is 10 months older then me and he takes responsability more then any other man ive ever seen... but thats ok call me a slut atleast im not a dead beat mother like MOST guys are... lmao
anyone

Julian, NC

#43 Jun 3, 2012
Stupid people wrote:
so its all the girls fault that they get pregnant?? they guy has nothing to do with it??? and i know guys that have slept with more ppl then me but im the slut?? they are just guys?? thats the most stupid thing ive ever heard??? of course guys will stick up for other guys when a girl is 15 yrs old she is stupid and will fall for anything and when the guy is 2 yrs older then the girl that makes it oka for the guy??? my husband is 10 months older then me and he takes responsability more then any other man ive ever seen... but thats ok call me a slut atleast im not a dead beat mother like MOST guys are... lmao
Looks like someone didn't pass English class.
seive

Julian, NC

#44 Jun 3, 2012
Stupid people wrote:
I guess most guys are dead beat mothers?
Stupid people

Mcminnville, TN

#45 Jun 4, 2012
Dumba$$ are you that stupid?? Haha, get a life.. i said like most guys are as in DEAD BEAT FATHERS but ur probably one thats why ur actin this way stop commentin on here stupidfu*k
seive

Julian, NC

#46 Jun 4, 2012
I'm in college, have a well paying job, a loving fiancÚ, and no children holding me back yet.
I have a life.
There's no reason to make irrational assumptions for your typing error.
Chill. Out.
can

Julian, NC

#47 Jun 4, 2012
Stupid people wrote:
Dumba$$ are you that stupid?? Haha, get a life.. i said like most guys are as in DEAD BEAT FATHERS but ur probably one thats why ur actin this way stop commentin on here stupidfu*k
Damn, she was just pointing out your grammar mistake. Seems like most kids these days only believe using foul language in order to hide their mistake.
Stupid people

Mcminnville, TN

#48 Jun 4, 2012
Well im pregnant again with my second kid and im 18 got something else to say?
seive

United States

#49 Jun 4, 2012
Not really. You're bringing a life in the world. There is not anything wrong with that.
can

United States

#50 Jun 4, 2012
Does your name just happen to be Loretta?
Stupid people

Mcminnville, TN

#51 Jun 4, 2012
Who r u?? and does it matter who this is???
Stupid people

Mcminnville, TN

#52 Jun 4, 2012
No my names not Loretta take another guess
Stupid people

Mcminnville, TN

#53 Jun 4, 2012
I know A Loretta though thats also prego but im not her

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54 Jun 4, 2012
I thought I was prego last week, turns out I was just constipated. I ate a whole block of cheese. Boy nothing like losing six pounds in ten minutes.
Stupid people

Mcminnville, TN

#55 Jun 5, 2012
Lol, Poopnostink thats pretty funny

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#56 Jun 5, 2012
Stupid people wrote:
Lol, Poopnostink thats pretty funny
Thank you, seems this thread needed a bit of humor.
loopy

Crossville, TN

#57 Jun 6, 2012
what a blessing
Anony-mouse

Crossville, TN

#58 Jun 6, 2012
Savanna wrote:
And the "i believe in birth control" person. I was on that shit. It don't work.
You actually have to take it according to the instructions for it to be effective. Most girls/women I know who take the pill forget occasionally to take them. Don't blame the pill for these kinds of mistakes.

And there's also condoms. You'd be surprised at how many people don't use their heads regarding these. The condom goes on right away and stays on. If you go multiple rounds, use multiple condoms. If you have long fingernails, let him put the condom on. They're pretty fool-proof if you are smart about it.
angle

Crossville, TN

#59 Jun 7, 2012
I did too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kati bilyeu 1 min LBJ 33
Tamara sharp? 4 min LBJ 15
Unlawful checkpoints Friday 9 min Barney 5
Scum bags 22 min Gail 1
Sabrina (pelfrey) Davenport 2 hr Abc 1
two-way sexual tension 4 hr should I 18
kdgou 5 hr Silver Fox 3
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 12 hr Guest 696
More from around the web

Personal Finance