Jim

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Closed????
DANGER

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Should be closed down!!!!!!!!!! The Department of Health has been their many times. People get Food Poison AFTER EATING FROM THERE because their food is cold & old.The owners do NOT CARE!!!!!!!! BOYCOTT THIS DANGEROUS PLACE TO EAT!!!!!
wow

Crossville, TN

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Doesnt suprise me at all
gross

Cambridge, MA

#4 Jan 6, 2013
I went there a couple months ago to ssee what it was like and it was awful. Nasty food and just a nasty place. I vowed to never walk in those doors again.
looking

Crossville, TN

#5 Jan 6, 2013
has anyone seen my cat?
yum

United States

#6 Jan 6, 2013
I ate there many years ago and went to drink some of my drink and found a roach in it, this is no lie there were four of us at the table, I called the waitress over and showed her what I found she said sorry and said my lunch was on them I told her all four of our lunches were on them then we had gotton up and left I haven't been back since
haha

Crossville, TN

#7 Jan 6, 2013
I don't know how they stay open either, I mean how do people eat that crap!?!
There are usually cars in the drive way so I guess they'll stay open forever as long as people are buying and they can keep a health score above 70.
John

Sparta, TN

#8 Jan 6, 2013
They are closed for a remodeling.
someone

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jan 6, 2013
I are there a couple times. The last time I ate there I swore to never go back. I was stuffing a fork full of food in my mouth when a huge roach ran across the table! I screamed. They even let me pay for my food! Pure bs
John

Sparta, TN

#10 Jan 6, 2013
I've ate there many times. I've never seen any roaches or any bugs for that matter. The only problem i have seen is if they aren't busy then the food will sit for a long time and they don't bring anything new even if its low. Not until its completely gone.
nasty

United States

#11 Jan 6, 2013
I've ate there durning the week at lunch saw pest control guys abd it didn't look like just a rotine maint
pinky

Cookeville, TN

#12 Jan 7, 2013
I've never had an issue with them. I've been there late and they stayed open for us even when we offered to go somewhere else they said they would stay open, any food that we felt was old let them know they fix new, ask them to put certain foods in certain containers to savor the flavor, (cardboard soaks the juice), no problem. I'm sorry that you all have had issues, I have always ate there at least once a month and have never had an issue. Very nice people.
haha

Crossville, TN

#13 Jan 7, 2013
pinky wrote:
I've never had an issue with them. I've been there late and they stayed open for us even when we offered to go somewhere else they said they would stay open, any food that we felt was old let them know they fix new, ask them to put certain foods in certain containers to savor the flavor,(cardboard soaks the juice), no problem. I'm sorry that you all have had issues, I have always ate there at least once a month and have never had an issue. Very nice people.
I think an Asian posted this, the grammar is like an Asian uses. Maybe one of the owners?
pinky

Cookeville, TN

#14 Jan 8, 2013
No not an owner, just a loyal customer, and they're not Asian haha, get educated and come back with something that makes sense.
haha

Crossville, TN

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Get educated?
Do you mean educate yourself?
It's only fair to assume they are Asian. What nationality are they?
pinky

Cookeville, TN

#16 Jan 8, 2013
haha wrote:
Get educated?
Do you mean educate yourself?
It's only fair to assume they are Asian. What nationality are they?
Chinese hence them selling Chinese food, not Asian food such as Dynasty "Asian" Cafe. So no, I don't mean educate myself. I meant what I said....
pinky

Cookeville, TN

#17 Jan 8, 2013
Chinese refer to people from China or have ancestors whom originate from China. Asians are people who are from Asia. While Chinese are Asians, Asians are not necessarily Chinese. So I guess we're both kinda right....win/win
haha

Hamer, SC

#18 Jan 8, 2013
So Chinese people are not Asian?
We're not both right, you're wrong.
I used the term Asian incase they were Vietnamese or Korean.
Easy

Manchester, TN

#19 Jan 9, 2013
The food is deeelicioussss!!!! Especially the kitty chow mein. The cockroach salad was beyond my expectations. The bugs have been sprayed, hence easy to digest. You whiners obviously have not been overseas and eaten real food. DA's
I give the Peking Buffet 5 stars.
Realist

Crossville, TN

#20 Jan 9, 2013
Peeking Buffet would be a great name for a strip club!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What about John Kelly (Mar '12) 9 min ardith 10
(Year of The Troll) Instead of (Rat) 12 min Lurch 3
(Sewage Leaking From Trolls Bra... 28 min Yeps 3
Tammy Mccord 38 min SmittyG 2
Kids are not paychecks 40 min Circusmonkey 4
Houses with garbage piled up on the front porch... 42 min Circus 7
Andrew daugherty 2 hr Ohhh 1

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance