I like this Pete souza
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
What I Know

Crossville, TN

#41 Sep 15, 2012
God forbid the mayor trying to save paying $16,000 taxpayer dollars to a man who can well afford to give it back.

That is a horrible thing, Right?
dmjz

Excelsior, MN

#42 Sep 15, 2012
Really wrote:
I want to see a birth certificate for this Pedro Souza he doesn't sound American
get a life.....
dmjz

Excelsior, MN

#43 Sep 15, 2012
get a life....
Pedro Souza

Excelsior, MN

#44 Sep 15, 2012
Why don't you call me a liar to my face. Any time you want a public debate about what I've said, you can get off your ass and organize it. Calling a Marine officer a liar to his face will probably not go over well. ARE YOU A PAID BOYD WYATT LAP DOG???????
What I Know

Crossville, TN

#45 Sep 15, 2012
Well, I doubt you are the real Pedro since you post from Des Moines, but the real Pedro is a liar. Plain and simple based on the information on his wonderful signs!
old man

Crossville, TN

#46 Sep 15, 2012
What I Know wrote:
Well, I doubt you are the real Pedro since you post from Des Moines, but the real Pedro is a liar. Plain and simple based on the information on his wonderful signs!
You dont know much do you.
If you would like to tell him he is a liar to his face i can help arrange it for you but i want to be there to see what happens.
yellabelly

Crossville, TN

#47 Sep 15, 2012
i would like to find out who he is because i like what he is saying and have worked on some campaigns and would like to help him out. His signs make a big impression but he has no web presence and cant even find him on FB.
yellabelly

Crossville, TN

#48 Sep 15, 2012
I saw a new sign today asking Wyatt for a public debate. haha I like him.
What I Know

Crossville, TN

#49 Sep 16, 2012
old man wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont know much do you.
If you would like to tell him he is a liar to his face i can help arrange it for you but i want to be there to see what happens.
You talk awful big behind that computer keyboard!

Whatever...
old man

Crossville, TN

#50 Sep 16, 2012
What I Know wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk awful big behind that computer keyboard!
Whatever...
So do you little man.
What I Know

Crossville, TN

#51 Sep 16, 2012
LOL! ROTFL!
koolmoed

Crossville, TN

#52 Sep 16, 2012
me too
reader

Crossville, TN

#53 Sep 23, 2012
I saw a Souza sign in front of city public works department and it says something about skeletons being dug up on Satsuma Dr. what's that about?
Masterk

Charlotte, NC

#54 Sep 23, 2012
The city apparently ran sewer to Boyd's sons property on Satsuma even though it is way outside city limits.

Since: Sep 12

Smartt, TN

#55 Sep 23, 2012
old man wrote:
Pete Souza for president.
Heh, I think you mean "Pedro for President" lol.

Smartt, TN

#56 Sep 23, 2012
http://i48.tinypic.com/20qzuro.jpg

Two worst campaign signs in Cumberland County...

"I'm handicapped because I'm honest" and "Go with the Flo" LOL
Really

Union City, TN

#57 Sep 23, 2012
I like this Souza guy. Nice to see someone challenging the good old boy system. Maybe he is right, maybe he is wrong, but we won't know unless someone steps up and debates him! I give him credit, taking on this system isn't an easy thing to do.

Smartt, TN

#58 Sep 23, 2012
Really wrote:
I like this Souza guy. Nice to see someone challenging the good old boy system. Maybe he is right, maybe he is wrong, but we won't know unless someone steps up and debates him! I give him credit, taking on this system isn't an easy thing to do.
I'm not a political person at all, so I have no idea about him or his beliefs, etc. I don't like him or dislike him. I just find his signs highly amusing and slightly gaudy, lol.
Just Sayin

Crossville, TN

#59 Sep 24, 2012
Look at the sign on Miller Avenue by the Vocational Shool property where they build the house each term. Souza has a big sign up and someone has stuck a Wyatt sign up right in front of it. It is hilarious.
ruralpearl

Crossville, TN

#60 Oct 5, 2012
You GO, Pete Souza!!! Crossville's political figures need some shakin' up!!!
Most are WAY too comfortable with their positions. Get rid of this "good ole boy" mentality...Crossville has grown & continues to grow with a hugely diverse cross-section of people living in this area!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers Fired 48 min Naive 32
Who all from Crab Orchard is prego? 49 min Yesa 44
Why are women SO degraded on here (Mar '13) 1 hr Twice as nice 43
Gross women going around without bras on (Mar '15) 1 hr Larry 21
Recently Single 1 hr Grady 42
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 2 hr Ricky 1,036
Jody Johnson number 2 2 hr Cactusbreeze 1

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance