Better fill up your gas tanks now tha...

Better fill up your gas tanks now that the election is over

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Liberal Logic

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2012
Better fill up your gas tanks now that the election is over.

“Bashing The Bashers”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 7, 2012
And juuuuust when we thought all the political drama on here would die down once the election was over..........

Obama wins and the shit hits the fan! lol
understand

Crossville, TN

#3 Nov 7, 2012
American Mouth wrote:
And juuuuust when we thought all the political drama on here would die down once the election was over..........
Obama wins and the shit hits the fan! lol
Many of these people live in Fox News World. They exist in an alternate reality and when real reality collides with Fox reality, they are scared and confused. I predicted this months ago. If you thought they were crazy before, watch out.
Actually

Clemmons, NC

#4 Nov 7, 2012
Actually, statements like this about gas are statements that are usually made by Democrats and Liberals.
Actually

Clemmons, NC

#5 Nov 7, 2012
It is mocking "liberal logic"
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#6 Nov 7, 2012
Why do we need to do this?
Are Republicans shutting down the refineries in protest?

“Bashing The Bashers”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 7, 2012
understand wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of these people live in Fox News World. They exist in an alternate reality and when real reality collides with Fox reality, they are scared and confused. I predicted this months ago. If you thought they were crazy before, watch out.
Don't I know it! lol People are cussing, calling names and being nasty as all get out about it. I can't say I'm completely pleased with the out come, but good grief. It's over and done with. No sense in crying over spilled milk...
Actually

Clemmons, NC

#8 Nov 7, 2012
psst (I think it's a joke about price)
Kinda Like

Clemmons, NC

#9 Nov 7, 2012
American Mouth wrote:
<quoted text>Don't I know it! lol People are cussing, calling names and being nasty as all get out about it. I can't say I'm completely pleased with the out come, but good grief. It's over and done with. No sense in crying over spilled milk...
Kinda like the Democrats when Gore lost? and Kerry?
understand

Crossville, TN

#10 Nov 7, 2012
Kinda Like wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda like the Democrats when Gore lost? and Kerry?
No, not like that at all. The crazy level is two orders of magnitude greater now, due largely to Fox News and the internet IMHO.
Not Happy

Crossville, TN

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Obama is in bed with big oil and has been all along now watch the prices go thru the roof.
Ummm

Cookeville, TN

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Not Happy wrote:
Obama is in bed with big oil and has been all along now watch the prices go thru the roof.
You've lost your damn mind. When George Sr and Jr was in office was when our gas prices went up. They went up then because both of them are big in oil and knew that the best way to increase oil prices was to start a war, which both of them did. Prices went up, they made bundles. Obama isn't into oil. He doesn't want war. He would rather bring our troops home and protect this country. Meth is bad, k?
just wondering

Pulaski, TN

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
You've lost your damn mind. When George Sr and Jr was in office was when our gas prices went up. They went up then because both of them are big in oil and knew that the best way to increase oil prices was to start a war, which both of them did. Prices went up, they made bundles. Obama isn't into oil. He doesn't want war. He would rather bring our troops home and protect this country. Meth is bad, k?
Careful, sweetheart, or a zit will pop into the fry oil.
hamburger

Rochester, MI

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Gas prices are still dropping around here.
i like fishsticks

Knoxville, TN

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm, oil prices rose more under Obama than under Bush, and I think the only thing Obama wants is your momma.
Ummm

Cookeville, TN

#16 Nov 8, 2012
i like fishsticks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm, oil prices rose more under Obama than under Bush, and I think the only thing Obama wants is your momma.
Sure, because Obama was still having to deal with the wars the Bushes started. Go back to school and learn a little History and Economics.
i like fishsticks

Knoxville, TN

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, because Obama was still having to deal with the wars the Bushes started. Go back to school and learn a little History and Economics.
It appears you are agreeing with me then you admonish me to return to a study of the humanities. There is no need for me to do that, I am right and you are wrong, simple as that. The average price of a gallon of gas, on December 29, 2008 was $1.62 and today it is $3.62. Somehow this is not Barry Husseins fault? That is just crazy talk. By the way, who will Hussein Obama blame four years from now when his economic redistribution plan is still a miserable failure?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#18 Nov 8, 2012
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody! There's nothing I like better than Bush Derangement mixed in with some Democrap revisionism!
i like fishsticks

Knoxville, TN

#19 Nov 8, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody! There's nothing I like better than Bush Derangement mixed in with some Democrap revisionism!
Boy howdy. I guess they will blame his failures, this term, on the fact he came from a single parent home. Oh wait, his mother shunted him off to the grandparents to raise. I guess that will be the answer. Any old who, it won't be Barry's fault.
hamburger

Rochester, MI

#20 Nov 8, 2012
i like fishsticks wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you are agreeing with me then you admonish me to return to a study of the humanities. There is no need for me to do that, I am right and you are wrong, simple as that. The average price of a gallon of gas, on December 29, 2008 was $1.62 and today it is $3.62. Somehow this is not Barry Husseins fault? That is just crazy talk. By the way, who will Hussein Obama blame four years from now when his economic redistribution plan is still a miserable failure?

In the summer of 2008 gas hit a record of 4.10 a gallon. That was under the bush administration, correct?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Whiteside at it again 12 min Sickening 3
Stalker Neighbors! (Apr '15) 59 min Wannabes neighbors 8
Poster who posts $$$$, ((())), and ,,,,, under ... 2 hr scatbuster 9
Topix is Pure Trash! 2 hr yep 11
Hillcrest Dr. 3 hr Barbie 2
Did u find a stack of unscratched ticket 3 hr JustSaying 17
Which is the bigger hick community? Crab Orchar... 4 hr Tucker 51
Eye Centers 4 hr Wowza 7

Crossville Jobs

Personal Finance