OhSnap

Crossville, TN

#1 Aug 9, 2010
Has anyone been there yet? When I drive by there most nights it is really hoppin'. Is it a restaurant or a bar? Is it a family place? How is the food? Are the prices reasonable? Just any info on this place would be great. We're always looking for new restaurants to try out for Friday nights, but it kind of needs to be family friendly. lol Thanks!
Roadhouse

Crossville, TN

#2 Aug 9, 2010
It is mainly a restaurant and there is a small bar on the other side of the place. People drink beer there, no liquor that I know of being served. I've seen all ages in there on Friday and Saturday nights. It is one of the nicer places in town and more of a restaurant environment that happens to have live music on the weekends.
MyThought

Crossville, TN

#3 Aug 9, 2010
IT IS AM AWESOME PLACE WITH THE BEST BURGERS IN TOWN!!! The staff is great and the owners are some of the best in the world!!! I recommend it to anyone and everyone!!
Anonymous

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2010
who owns it?? and who works there???
MyThought wrote:
IT IS AM AWESOME PLACE WITH THE BEST BURGERS IN TOWN!!! The staff is great and the owners are some of the best in the world!!! I recommend it to anyone and everyone!!
teen girl

Crossville, TN

#5 Aug 10, 2010
the owners live in fairfeild and their brother helps run it nice people good friends with them just money hungry
lol

Crossville, TN

#6 Aug 20, 2010
do they have good steak?
hahaha

Smartt, TN

#7 Aug 22, 2010
3 draft beers, a few more in bottles. no liquor. decent food. just depends what you are are looking for i guess. its an alright stop on the way to somewhere else
sweetness

Crossville, TN

#8 Sep 8, 2010
the place is awsome i go up there all the time they have great food steaks and hamburgers are just amazing plus they have really good bands on friday and sat really nice place to go great waiting staff and the onwners are freakin great down to earth people if you want to pick a place to go eat and have clean famliy fun that is your place in crossville
Diehls

AOL

#9 Oct 6, 2010
I've met the owners and they are really dedicated to serving the customers. Great food and service!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To her bf. 1 hr Someone You Use T... 39
The SELFIE WH*RE generation 1 hr Youknowwho 5
who knows Warren Nicoll 3 hr concerned citizen 3
Report Drug Activity Here 6 hr Believer 2 65
Daycare/Home daycare abuse????? (Aug '15) 6 hr Fact 25
queers in waffle house 6 hr Ole Daddy 11
Colinx Girl 7 hr Mossy oak 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages