why don't parents teach their kids ma...

why don't parents teach their kids manners and respect anymore

Posted in the Crossville Forum

omg

Antioch, TN

#1 Nov 18, 2011
i think alot of prents are lame.
they don't teach their kids anything anymore.
either they don't have time for them or they are trying to be their buddy.
most kids are so rude you can tell their parents don't care.
i just think it's awful.
what happened to being a PARENT?
random hero

Fort Myers, FL

#2 Nov 18, 2011
It's just one generation of idiots passing the torch to the next generation of idiots. I think it's a tradition among many in Crossville. This is the result when idiots breed.
random hero

Fort Myers, FL

#3 Nov 18, 2011
I've seen several people I went to school with who are sacks of crap and are now parents. I realize then that the kids are going to grow up to be that way as well.
Prof_ART

Egypt

#4 Mar 4, 2012
That's right, those who are parents now were brought by parents who were trained by feminism that rules and respect are bad, because these things are 'male.' Kids since the 1980s have increasingly grown up in a world where parents didn't need to be respected, nor for that matter our country or God. History proves that children who are raised strictly to respect others and especially adults, grow up to respect themselves and be thankful for the things they have. Yes, today's young people should be very angry at having parents who try to act like their friends and run away from giving them what they need--rules, guidance, discipline, love, and honesty. Now, kids are lost because their parents are not acting like adults. They deserve better.
so true

Antioch, TN

#5 Mar 4, 2012
We have a girl that lives next to use who walks up and down the roads all day long, half dressed she use profane words that dont even make sense with what she is saying,and when I say something to her she yells and curses at me.Her dad says "I don't know what to do with her."Well I say bust her ass and lock her in the house for a couple months!!!How is it that he don't know what to do???I know what I would do!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 4, 2012
so true wrote:
We have a girl that lives next to use who walks up and down the roads all day long, half dressed she use profane words that dont even make sense with what she is saying,and when I say something to her she yells and curses at me.Her dad says "I don't know what to do with her."Well I say bust her ass and lock her in the house for a couple months!!!How is it that he don't know what to do???I know what I would do!!!
Muy right.
so true

Antioch, TN

#7 Mar 4, 2012
poopnostink wrote:
<quoted text>Muy right.
What?

“Fully Conservative”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#8 Mar 4, 2012
Well, one starting point I have observed is when people bring their kids into a restaurant and ask the kids where they want to sit...
Simple really

Crossville, TN

#9 Mar 4, 2012
Why don't parents teach their kids manners/respect etc? It is simple really, they don't know how. People who have no manners, and don't respect others are not going to teach their offspring to do either of those things. Along with work ethic, and a concern for others, manners and respect are just disappearing.

Location hidden

#10 Mar 4, 2012
so true wrote:
<quoted text>What?
Spanglish for you are quite right.
Doc Brown

Crossville, TN

#11 Mar 4, 2012
They must learn their manners listening to Rush Limpballs
beth

Glendale Springs, NC

#12 Mar 4, 2012
Simple really wrote:
Why don't parents teach their kids manners/respect etc? It is simple really, they don't know how. People who have no manners, and don't respect others are not going to teach their offspring to do either of those things. Along with work ethic, and a concern for others, manners and respect are just disappearing.
I have met 2 women,around 25 in the last year,they don't work,just make themselves at home the first time they come into my house,help themselves in the kitchen,never a thank you,thank the lord these two don;t have kids,seems like this is what the world has come to.People like this can stay away from me.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 4, 2012
Doc Brown wrote:
They must learn their manners listening to Rush Limpballs
Yeah, I bet Bill and Hillary Clinton were really engaged parents. hahahahaha
sexygal

Crossville, TN

#14 Mar 5, 2012
It's because your in the south. I've noticed most locals here don't have any social skills and they can barely function. Believe me it's a southern thing.
UnBELIEVABLE

Crossville, TN

#15 Mar 5, 2012
It is not just a Crossville problem. It is nationwide. People don't parent. The children take over and tell the parent what is going to be. I have seen kids dictate to their parents and the parents seem scared to object.

Since: Feb 11

Crossville, TN

#16 Mar 5, 2012
sexygal wrote:
It's because your in the south. I've noticed most locals here don't have any social skills and they can barely function. Believe me it's a southern thing.
At least we know that Your is not the same as You're. "It's because YOU'RE in the south...."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Norris 44 min Whatupppppp 5
Swingers (Apr '09) 49 min NastyGirls 178
News Crossville Police searching for man with PTSD m... 1 hr anthony 7
Everywhere you go in this town is filled with o... 1 hr tarajean 7
Cornerstone church crossville tn 2 hr Ernest 5
His Secret 3 hr Stud bo brown 11
People who are into extremely fat women sitting... 3 hr Stud bo brown 3
Businesses closing every time it snows the leas... 7 hr 1234girl 28
Flowers Bakery (Sep '10) 10 hr 10 o clock people 127

Crossville Jobs