Lovnit

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2010
It has been a while since i have saw you, but as usual you still got it goin on , keep smile'n sexy!
Kat2

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2010
Lovnit wrote:
It has been a while since i have saw you, but as usual you still got it goin on , keep smile'n sexy!
Well this kat is very happy and smilin always. Btw tonya i know its you ha ha.
kdh

Crossville, TN

#3 Jan 26, 2010
Lovnit wrote:
If your talking about the Katrina that cuts hair, she will always have it goin on. She is one hot momma.
yes sir

Crossville, TN

#4 Jan 26, 2010
yep she does
Weezer

Crossville, TN

#5 Jan 26, 2010
I think this is Katrina at Cumberland County Bank
Bankgal

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2010
Weezer wrote:
I think this is Katrina at Cumberland County Bank
negative ghostrider. lol. I never cut hair go my life.
givin it up

Crossville, TN

#7 Jan 26, 2010
Well if any of ya'll are guys she be glad to have it going on with you! She give it up to anyone!
Bankgal

United States

#8 Jan 26, 2010
funny glad you know me and my boyfriend appreciates your comment. sticks and stones
Snoop Dogg

Crossville, TN

#9 Jan 26, 2010
Snoop dogg want to foo foo that sexy a*s yeah to the day party thwa
Lovnit

United States

#10 Jan 26, 2010
wow, i was really expecting this to get swept away, but as long as it got to you katrina, that was the intended point . not sure of your current job but i saw you at a local club this sat.anyway hope this gets to the right katrina, i'm sure the rest of you kats are special in your own way.
james

United States

#11 Jan 26, 2010
i no her
SURE HAVE

Crossville, TN

#12 Jan 26, 2010
Lovnit wrote:
wow, i was really expecting this to get swept away, but as long as it got to you katrina, that was the intended point . not sure of your current job but i saw you at a local club this sat.anyway hope this gets to the right katrina, i'm sure the rest of you kats are special in your own way.
I'm pretty sure your talking about Katrina Davis,Dark hair an very pretty was most likely some ladies at /mitches
kdh

Crossville, TN

#13 Jan 27, 2010
SURE HAVE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm pretty sure your talking about Katrina Davis,Dark hair an very pretty was most likely some ladies at /mitches
Yes, this is the one that I'm talking about. She is smoking hot. Especially for a mother of 2.
Peter

Crossville, TN

#14 Jan 28, 2010
Bar fly and dirty ho...yea that sound like the katrina i know
SURE HAVE

Crossville, TN

#15 Jan 28, 2010
PETER she must have turned you down!Or a jealous hater that wants to be her an never will.Get a life loser.
the way I see it

Maryville, TN

#16 Jan 28, 2010
SURE HAVE wrote:
PETER she must have turned you down!Or a jealous hater that wants to be her an never will.Get a life loser.
Peter, Katrina isn't any of those things! She is a single mother and works her ass off to take care of her kids by herself!!! and if she wants to get out and have a drink from time to time then that is her business and not everyone in Crossville's! She is a good mom so keep your mouth closed about her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men who still wear Jorts (jean shorts) for the ... 10 min hmm 5
Are there any gas stations left in Crossville t... 11 min hmm 5
Smelly GASH is such a turn off 44 min lol 2
Women with underarm deodorant cheese 53 min Elwood 12
Women who shave their buttholes 1 hr Elwood 39
*Hilltoppers Again* 1 hr Preston 9
Women Who Shave Their Buttholes 2 1 hr Cody 8

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance