TBI indicts 19, including Crossville ...

TBI indicts 19, including Crossville police officer, on drug charges

There are 11 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from May 23, 2014, titled TBI indicts 19, including Crossville police officer, on drug charges. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation agents obtained grand jury indictments of 19 people Thursday, including a Crossville city worker and a police officer, in a 14-month drug investigation, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

Since: May 14

Crossville, TN

#1 May 25, 2014
Whats the deal? I can't see or read the story. Just everyones comments. How do I get to read the story?
suzy

Crossville, TN

#2 May 25, 2014
You have be a subscriber to read it.
Help

Cookeville, TN

#3 May 26, 2014
It is called a Paywall.
Watching

Crossville, TN

#4 May 29, 2014
Who are the other four? Why haven't they been arrested?
what the

Crossville, TN

#5 May 30, 2014
what happened to the first thread on this.... with 40+ responses? did they take it down?
well

Charlotte, NC

#6 May 30, 2014
Kyle's mom probably had it removed. She tried to keep him out of the news but couldn't.
Kim

Calhoun, TN

#7 May 30, 2014
Every picture should have been released immediately. When are we going to stop trying to sweep everything under the rug in this town? I've had a drug addict in my family. I'm a lot more concerned with acknowledging the problem and getting them help than I am about everyone finding out and what they are going to think about me. It's ridiculous. Admit it and get these people the help they need. Denial by ANY of their families is only contributing to their problem.
Hmm

Rockwood, TN

#8 May 30, 2014
Kim wrote:
Every picture should have been released immediately. When are we going to stop trying to sweep everything under the rug in this town? I've had a drug addict in my family. I'm a lot more concerned with acknowledging the problem and getting them help than I am about everyone finding out and what they are going to think about me. It's ridiculous. Admit it and get these people the help they need. Denial by ANY of their families is only contributing to their problem.
Pictures were released immediately, what are you talking about?
Hmm

Rockwood, TN

#9 May 30, 2014
*weren't

They were..
Not

Crossville, TN

#10 May 30, 2014
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Pictures were released immediately, what are you talking about?
No they weren't all released immediately. The Crossville codes enforcement officer was not released with the rest.
tell like it is

United States

#11 Jun 16, 2014
Why hide the ones that work for the county or city and publicly show the others right is right even if the family is in politics u screw up u get the same publicity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women who are like sloppy mayonnaise jars 1 hr Brando 11
STUDY: Crossville is the most MISERABLE place i... 10 hr 10 o clock people 60
Someone took a dump in one of the dressing room... 10 hr 10 o clock people 19
Leslie Stump 11 hr Been there 6
will Trump hang for treason? 12 hr Queen 40
Crossville Crimestoppers (Jun '10) 14 hr Lucky to be alive 2
where can you get a knish or a fresh bagle 14 hr locals 6

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance