umaoc(ultimate martial arts of crossv...

umaoc(ultimate martial arts of crossville)

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2011
Anybody know the place?
GaP 511

Crossville, TN

#2 Mar 3, 2011
gonna b me wrote:
Anybody know the place?
The Muay Thai Kickboxing class's are awesome
Hunbert

Crossville, TN

#3 Mar 3, 2011
I would just go to Art Palmers. He is cheaper and can whip any of those wanna-be's azzes!
gap 511

Crossville, TN

#4 Dec 26, 2011
Hunbert wrote:
I would just go to Art Palmers. He is cheaper and can whip any of those wanna-be's azzes!
Why dont you guys come train at are gym and prove it then
Aka

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2011
gap 511 wrote:
<quoted text> Why dont you guys come train at are gym and prove it then
Art Palmer Would Kick Him Out Of Class For An Attitude Like That. Art Has Nothing To Prove. People Should Observe Each Class And Decide For Themselves

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 26, 2011
Ha
blahblah

Crossville, TN

#7 Dec 27, 2011
ive been up there to watch and take the class and the owner is awsome and knws wat hes doin all the fighters up there do a rlly good job too.

“Zombie Apocalypse will ensue!!”

Since: Apr 11

Nunya USA

#8 Dec 27, 2011
I've seen these guys train. Looks legit!
Learner

Maryville, TN

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Is this place still open? How can I get in touch with them?
WUSS

Crossville, TN

#10 Jan 7, 2013
DJ Mackie cant whip his own ass hope someone there can fight. If you want to really learn get out of crossville all together. If you want a pass time draw names and pick one.
urlame

Crossville, TN

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Pass time, really?
Pastime, is that what trying to say?
Greg Wilson

Crossville, TN

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Learner wrote:
Is this place still open? How can I get in touch with them?

Yes UMA is still open and you can learn in Crossville I promise. My name is Greg Wilson and I now teach Gracie BJJ at UMA. I unlike many have the honor to say I got my belt from Royce Gracie(UFC Champ) and have been on the mats with Royce and Rodrigo Gracie(155 Pride Champ). Real Gracie BJJ is in Crossville and can be yours for the price of a membership a Gi and much sweat and and hard but fun work. Try us out for free if you want. I know you will see that while I have been in the cage I don't focus on that I teach it as a self defense art. Real life does not happen in a cage but if you want that we have it too.
Give us a chance you will love and if you are exp. you will see it is the real deal.
They r trash

Crossville, TN

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Umaoc is a joke, I personally have seen the pros train and upcomming fighters living in a gym to try and make it big, these guys dont know what they r doing, and and pro fighter would laugh at someone calling them legit, I know more about mma than the owner does, ask him the last time one of his guys won a fight, his answer is...never, poor andy has talent but keeps getting his ass kicked and gets hurt because he has no idea what he is learning is a joke! And the owner has the dumbest punch kick count I have ever heard of, there is a reason nobody else on the world uses it, and as far as cody and garret those guys are on so many drugs im suprised they remember that bull shit they r taught the next day, and also the owner is a thief as well, who can "train" but still draw a disability check... these guys cant do shit in a fight, cage or street, so umaoc is where u go if ur trash, haha those guys are a joke!

“enjoying life”

Since: Oct 10

Clinton, tn

#14 Feb 22, 2013
I used to take Tai Kwon Do back when I was in high school. I've been out for awhile and gotten out of shape. I wanna get into a really good affordable martial art school that focuses on discipline and self control. Not looking to be a fighter, but would love to get fit and have fun. I am on a budget so I need to find a affordable school. Any advice?
opinion

Crossville, TN

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Call Art Palmers. If he's taking new students that would be your best bet.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16 Feb 23, 2013
Kobra Kai forever!
Bad Mofo

Knoxville, TN

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Hey Minus, are you still married to that Thai lady boy aka transvestite?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#18 Feb 24, 2013
Bad Mofo wrote:
Hey Minus, are you still married to that Thai lady boy aka transvestite?
No. Traded her in for your little brother. He gives better head. You taught him well.
That Stings

Knoxville, TN

#19 Feb 24, 2013
trekgraham78 wrote:
I used to take Tai Kwon Do back when I was in high school. I've been out for awhile and gotten out of shape. I wanna get into a really good affordable martial art school that focuses on discipline and self control. Not looking to be a fighter, but would love to get fit and have fun. I am on a budget so I need to find a affordable school. Any advice?
I thought you were out of a job or did the grocery store call? Best of luck.
Bad Mofo

Knoxville, TN

#20 Feb 24, 2013
Minus wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Traded her in for your little brother. He gives better head. You taught him well.
The last time I saw you my little brother busted your jaw on the porch at Mister Eds, you were with some fat girl then. That was several years ago though, you cried like a bit ch and called the police and claimed to be an ex cop somewhere. Loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friends that screw you over for money 11 min dale 2
karen Reed (probation officer) 18 min yeahh 6
Crossville family destroyers 28 min kkb 17
Rotary? (Mar '13) 1 hr Peddle power 6
Baillee Horn 2 hr Mosey friend 1
Breckenridge Lake P.O.A. (May '11) 2 hr Arleen 56
hsv one & two 3 hr i know for sure who 3
Stephanie Dayton Kilburn Tue hey 13
More from around the web

Crossville People Search