gay marriage means a dad & son could ...
Butt Hurt FLORIDIOT

Knoxville, TN

#23 Dec 22, 2012
Puhleeze, this is now the BIGGGGGGG deal to CrossNUTville today????

I am so glad I blew outta there. Check it out, I rode my bike to the postal box today and am sitiing it the sun with my feet up.

You donkeys are spouting gibberish. Hey, you k ow what in PSL we have a lot of different folks. Not jus white crackers like CrossNutVille.

I like a good load of tacos as well as the next guy, but I am soooooo glad they don't come from CRossNUTville. We got it going on in PSL.

Try to catch up.
The Question

Cookeville, TN

#24 Dec 24, 2012
Was the OP secretly hoping that incest being legal would finally allow him/her to come out of the closet about their incestual behavior?
Crossville Ignorance

Cookeville, TN

#25 Dec 24, 2012
Ignorant. Typical Crossville native. I have met the absolute stupidest and most ignorant people since moving here 14 years ago.
oldnastybastard

Monroe, NC

#26 Dec 24, 2012
What does it matter if dad gets married to his son or mother to daughter they can't reproduce so long as it doesn't effect you let em lick & stick with their kin folks. It want have any direct effect on me just like the queers getting married I could care less what other folks do because its none of my business. Merry Christmas
abcdef gee

Crossville, TN

#27 Dec 24, 2012
Just Think wrote:
Just think, a man could now get divorced from his wife and then marry her brother (which would be his brother in law)
How messed up is that?
No more messed up than a man divorcing his wife and marrying her sister. Both situations would be awkward.
Lola

United States

#28 Mar 3, 2013
It is actually perfectly legal for first cousins to marry in 26 states.
Vernon

Union, SC

#30 Mar 4, 2013
But sisters marrying each other isnt rite. Unless were talking CAT fight lol.
No way

Parrottsville, TN

#31 Mar 6, 2013
That's just sick!
Daniel

Durham, NC

#32 Mar 6, 2013
Ok but how is this different from a mom and son or a dad and daughter?
Supppp

Australia

#33 Mar 7, 2013
Lola wrote:
It is actually perfectly legal for first cousins to marry in 26 states.
Is it legal to marry first cousins in Australia?
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#34 Mar 8, 2013
Supppp wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it legal to marry first cousins in Australia?
Australia passed their law right after the first of the year maki g it 27 states which now allow this.
*sigh*

Crossville, TN

#35 Mar 9, 2013
OP, don't be daft. Seriously, don't you have something else to worry about? What make you think the rules of marriage would be different than they are for straight couples regarding family members marrying. And really, even if they didn't have rules against it... Do you really think there are thousands or hundreds or even tens of gay people who have ANY interest in marrying their dad or brother or mom or sister?? I'm sure the very idea is a repugnant to them as it would be to anyone. Maybe you're projecting some sick fantasy of your own onto the gay population? I really hope you are just trolling with this topic, which is stupid and ignorant enough, but if you're seriously concerned about this than you're an idiot. Actually, you're an idiot in either case.
Vicky

Killeen, TX

#36 Mar 10, 2013
Its wrong that their family and they are a lot f years apart but u can't judge a person cuz their gay. They could act like a straight person don't think of those preppy ones . We are all people its like it being racist or not being someones friend cuz of their religion. What's wrong with being gay, sure God made us for male and female but people make mistakes and go and follow their hearts. As long they're happy leave them alone, what just cuz they're different doesn't mean notin and I'm straight. I stand up for them cuz no one else will
Vicky

Killeen, TX

#37 Mar 10, 2013
Non wrote:
No one should marry there mum or dad or brother or sister. Thats so sick and wrong. People need to get help :0(
Exactly its just wrong they should love them but not that way
Blau

Harare, Zimbabwe

#38 Mar 14, 2013
The Original Sloganeer wrote:
HOMOPHOBE!!!!
It's not homophobic because that scenario is just wrong, even if it was a father and daughter. Think before you speak.
Anti Gun Democrat

Blacksburg, SC

#39 Mar 18, 2013
If a g ay dad and son want to get married it should be their right.
*sigh*

Crossville, TN

#40 Mar 18, 2013
Anti Gun Democrat wrote:
If a g ay dad and son want to get married it should be their right.
Nice try troll
wow

Newark, NJ

#41 Mar 23, 2013
How dumb is the person or people who considers Australia to be a state.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

#42 Mar 23, 2013
wow wrote:
How dumb is the person or people who considers Australia to be a state.
HAHAHAH, got you. I have been waiting weeks for someone to pick that one up. Thanks and have a good night.
billy

Crossville, TN

#43 Mar 23, 2013
that is sick, it dont matter how you think about it. the whole gay thing makes my stomach turn. the bible said Adam and Eve, not steve and frank, or liz and beth. what is this world coming to.
Funny wrote:
It's beyond gross

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daughters of the Confederacy Is a Racist Group 6 min Doctor House 5
Ladies whats your type of guy? 57 min Ha ha 30
To the women who were 9-17 y/o in the 90s-00s 1 hr well 63
Self centered people who post pictures of thems... 1 hr James Mattox 10
Paroled? 2 hr Explain 17
1057 Newss: Crossville Couple Arrested For Stea... 3 hr Now 3
Women who take it up the pooper 4 hr Nasty 6

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance