gay marriage means a dad & son could ...

gay marriage means a dad & son could get married

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Funny

United States

#1 Jul 28, 2011
Funny, now that they passed gay marriage, that means a dad and son could get married. Or two brothers.

Or a Mom and daughter. Or two sisters.

Yuck
Funny

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2011
It's beyond gross
HELLO

Crossville, TN

#4 Jul 29, 2011
Well in typical regular marriage, a dad could marry a daughter or sister to brother. The sad thing is that this happens sometimes.
The Original Sloganeer

Pulaski, TN

#5 Jul 29, 2011
HOMOPHOBE!!!!
SexylilPrincess

Blacksburg, SC

#6 Jul 29, 2011
Why is this not illegal due to Incest still being illegal?? Wtf??

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 29, 2011
HELLO wrote:
Well in typical regular marriage, a dad could marry a daughter or sister to brother. The sad thing is that this happens sometimes.
This is not legal. Close relatives of the opposite sex cannot legally marry, so why would anyone think that close relatives of the same sex could legally get married?
Miss

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2011
I bet there are no current laws on the book that would address the marriage of father and son or mother and daughter. Just goes to show you what a can of worms they opened when they passed laws recognizing gay marriage. The very nature of these type questions is proof that this can of worms should have never been opened in the first place.

JVR

Since: Apr 11

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jul 29, 2011
The stupid is strong here.
Thinking is hard for some

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jul 29, 2011
More whine from the same old stinky cheeses!
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#11 Jul 29, 2011
JVR wrote:
The stupid is strong here.
You signed up to Booger Wonderland. You actually gave personal information to people that only yesterday spit in your Happy Meal. So tell us about stupid, you superior sack of fecal matter.

JVR

Since: Apr 11

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jul 29, 2011
Sure, I'll tell you about stupid.

Stupid is judging a group of people based on anything but the strength of their individual character.

Stupid is attacking a persons character, rather than their argument when debating.

Stupid is being a legal adult and resorting to childish name calling.

You know the saddest part Irving? I think you are of above average intelligence. Yet, you lessen yourself to such a horrible degree.
Friday

Crossville, TN

#13 Jul 29, 2011
What does any of this have to do with the fact that by passing laws recognizing gay marriage, that a dad could (in theory) now marry his son and a mom could marry her daughter? How unnatural it is is telling.
Friday

Crossville, TN

#14 Jul 29, 2011
Yeah, even if there were or weren't laws in place concerning a dad and daughter or a mom and son marrying, the fact is that it is even more unnatural that a dad and son or a mom and daughter could, in theory, get married now since laws like these have been passed.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#15 Jul 29, 2011
JVR wrote:
Stupid is being a legal adult and resorting to childish name calling.
I'm surrounded by stupid, and I don't have to take it anymore. if I want to point out your idiocy, then to hell with political correctness.

By the way, shitferbrains, your little fantasy in megalomania is dime store material. Been there, got the stained old t-shirt.

*snicker*

----------

http://www.topix.com/forum/state/oh/THNOHAQ9E...

Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
I own you, shatferbrains.
Never forget it.

Who you kidding, you worthless piece of manure - you don't even own the stained old t-shirt you're wearing. I can buy and sell you and everything you own 10 times over. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being and the only reason the watchmen at the insane asylum let you play on the computer is so that you won't bother the other patients. I laugh at you because you're such a worthless little nobody who thinks he can even cause the slightest provocation by its incomprehensive meaningless posts. Get lost, little bug before I squash you.
Just Think

Collettsville, NC

#16 Jul 29, 2011
Just think, a man could now get divorced from his wife and then marry her brother (which would be his brother in law)

How messed up is that?
Meh

Crossville, TN

#17 Jul 31, 2011
Funny wrote:
Funny, now that they passed gay marriage, that means a dad and son could get married. Or two brothers.
Or a Mom and daughter. Or two sisters.
Yuck
Actually, no it doesn't, most states still outlaw incest and and have laws against marrying anyone closer then a third cousin (except Albama, which still allows first cousin marriages if I am right).
tlee

Norwich, UK

#18 Dec 22, 2012
insest is illegal, and a very rare thing do you really tink that as rare as it is that both parties would happen to be gay! Talk about panic for the sake of panicking!!
Non

Australia

#19 Dec 22, 2012
No one should marry there mum or dad or brother or sister. Thats so sick and wrong. People need to get help :0(
interesting

Crossville, TN

#20 Dec 22, 2012
Just Think wrote:
Just think, a man could now get divorced from his wife and then marry her brother (which would be his brother in law)
How messed up is that?
not any more messed up than a woman leaving her man and getting with his brother. just think, thats been happening for years. whats the difference? i'll tell ya the difference, its that deep down, all you holy rolling retards couldn't care less about any aspect of the matter other than the fact that the word gay is involved.

Live and let live, love and let love.
Caz

Melbourne, Australia

#21 Dec 22, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not legal. Close relatives of the opposite sex cannot legally marry, so why would anyone think that close relatives of the same sex could legally get married?
Exactly! Incest was illegal beforehand, so why does every dumb witted person on this page assume that it's now legal in a gay marriage?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up 31 min Hey 2
Brandy and Marcus Braddam 3 hr The Truth Hurts 1
Women in Crossville 4 hr heehee 8
Crazy guy walking on North 127 about an hour ago 6 hr Midnight Rider 1
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 7 hr ORIGINAL WILLARD 728
Band and Song title game (Oct '12) 7 hr Hehe 16
Finish the story game (Dec '11) 7 hr MrOwl 13
Blind zebra beatdown 9 hr beastman 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance