who is spencer cox?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CUMberland

Crossville, TN

#1 Aug 31, 2010
who is this guy? i got hit on by him and i thought he was pretty cute but i'm not sure of him. what all do you guys know about him? stds or a player or anything?
someone

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Sep 1, 2010
Just another player who just wants to hook up with a chick and have a one night stand all he wants to do is party get you drunk and sleep with you then not have anything to do with you after he gets what he wants
SCUM BAG

Crossville, TN

#3 Sep 1, 2010
u think he is cute?!?? u must be ugly then lol...he is a mexican with craters and pimples all over his face almost as bad as aaron ewing LOL he is a want to be player he sleeps with a bunch of ugly fat rejects or hits on them and even some of them turn him down..he is a total @$$ to girls he dated my friend and treated her like crap she may not b pretty but she didnt deserve him treating her that way and even guys cant get along with him so many ppl want to beat his @$$ cause he is such a sarcastic @$$hole!!
gypsy

Nashville, TN

#4 Sep 1, 2010
well, spencer cox is "more mature in his heart than his mind" or, at least that's what he told me one night. One night upon many. spencer has had sex with 14 girls and he has a list. yep, ive seen it. spencer also has been in and out of situations where he thinks hes gotten a girl pregnant. im sure youve heard about his most recent scare..? anyways, i spent the past months with the kid and we had a lot of good times. i was told, and im pretty sure its true, i was the only girl he's been with, besides whitney who he thought was pregnant. ha, but hell even when he was with her we were fooling around. spencer and his friends and my friends have had a lot of fun together and made some of the best memories. and even though mine and his story twisted into just another story of why people are scared to let someone else in, its still special. or whatever word to use.
he and i started this thing of ours just under whatever conditions it came along with and we left the labels out of it. we just had fun. but we were always talking and he told me so much about him and his past girlfriends, his mom, his life, just everythingg. he also told me one day his biggest regret was what he had done to girls. he said he didnt want it to all come back around and bite him in the ass. but how could it, because he runs. hes good at that.
spencer initiated wanting us to be more, to be "legit." he wanted us to be a label, boyfriend and girlfriend. when we finally had "the talk" he told me he had been wanting it for a long time and i had just disregarded it. so anyways, we made it official then stupid shit happened, shit not even concerning me and him in anyway. all that led to one day him saying to me, "baby everythings fine" then being ignored. then going to crossville, oh yeah im not from there. i just spent the last months with my time and my best friends time going there. staying at his apartment, meeting people and continuing these memories and such. for some reason crossville really grew on us.
anyways: so after i was ignored i went up to crossville and after a long conversation we decided we were netter off before we put a label on it, then when he drove me back to my town the next day he texted me while sitting in the drivers seat saying, "i dont like how everything with us is whatever, i want you i want to be with you," etc. so with me i always say, "go big or go home" so i was like what the hell why not. so i said yes, so we were together again. that lsated another two days then he just didnt talk to me and i didnt have a phone at the time but when i looked on his facebook he had been hitting on every girl and i never saw the side of him like this, towards me, until that moment.
i had known spencer for a couple years and he had told me allll his stories about his other girls and his "test drive before i buy" technique and everything else. and he had told me he was done with all that, he had said to me it beats the shit outta him why he likes me so much and everything else.
spencer and i spent almost all of our time together this summer and i had a lot of fun with him but he really isnt done with his routine with the girls. and his big party coming up this saturday, he probably has invited all his facebook girls and will try to either fuck them all in one night or span them out during a week.
spencer is not more mature in his heart. hes immature on many aspects. he will be sweet, and is cool but he'll play you. if he came back around today, id have a lot to say. but i just want to be cool with him, but he has a lot to learn and alot to work for to deserve any trust. i am pretty sure he hasnt been tested but he should, 14 people on his little list in his dresser, yeah he needs to be tested.
spencer is someone i wont ever forget because we had alot happen in not that long of time and shared alotttt towards each other.
but hes a game, no different then the rest. good luck.
Just Sayin

Crossville, TN

#6 Sep 2, 2010
Spencer is a jerk.He does use alot of girls.He tends to like very young girls.I have seen him go through alot of girlfriends.He is very extremely immature.He likes to drink alot,which probably isnt good for a guy that young . Alot of terrible actions follow him around.Thats just what he does.It's as if he is trying to see how many girls he can sleep with before he gets in serious troubles with STD's etc.Not good at all.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#8 Sep 2, 2010
gypsy wrote:
spencer has had sex with 14 girls and he has a list..
If he is over 20 years old, that is actually pathetic. He should be in the 30s by now.
youwanted2know

United States

#9 Sep 2, 2010
Minus wrote:
<quoted text>
If he is over 20 years old, that is actually pathetic. He should be in the 30s by now.
haha
wow

Crossville, TN

#10 Sep 2, 2010
hes 19 and i bet the ones talking are on the list lmao
hahahahahahahaa

Nashville, TN

#11 Sep 2, 2010
spencer is a cool guy. :)
bfd

Crossville, TN

#12 Sep 3, 2010
alright listen spencer is a great guy once u get to know him. He sleeps with alot of girls big deal did u ever stop to think that maybe those girls r whores if they just jump in the sac with him that quick. plus he cant help that girls dont want him to leave them so they have to lie and say a baby is his when it is some losers
im me

Crossville, TN

#13 Nov 27, 2010
Spencer is a great guy. I love you baby. He has done a lot of growing up. Trust me I will be the first to tell you.
madman

Maryville, TN

#14 Nov 27, 2010
spencer sucks
Kelly_Jo

Smartt, TN

#15 Dec 2, 2010
i went to school with spencer and he is the shit, dont hate him cause you aint him lol. He is funny and awesome to chill with so lay off. damn spencer you definately need some hater blockers cause you got alot of them bro lol but your still amazing:) i miss you and michael and everyone from school!!

peace:)
old friend

United States

#16 Dec 9, 2010
I've known Spencer for like 4 years now. He is an awesome guy. Just because he parties and isn't ready to settle down does not mean he is a bad person. He is young! There is no need to "grow up" any faster than he has to. You all need to get a life.
rboskodj

United States

#17 Feb 2, 2011
gypsy wrote:
well, spencer cox is "more mature in his heart than his mind" or, at least that's what he told me one night. One night upon many. spencer has had sex with 14 girls and he has a list. yep, ive seen it. spencer also has been in and out of situations where he thinks hes gotten a girl pregnant. im sure youve heard about his most recent scare..? anyways, i spent the past months with the kid and we had a lot of good times. i was told, and im pretty sure its true, i was the only girl he's been with, besides whitney who he thought was pregnant. ha, but hell even when he was with her we were fooling around. spencer and his friends and my friends have had a lot of fun together and made some of the best memories. and even though mine and his story twisted into just another story of why people are scared to let someone else in, its still special. or whatever word to use.
he and i started this thing of ours just under whatever conditions it came along with and we left the labels out of it. we just had fun. but we were always talking and he told me so much about him and his past girlfriends, his mom, his life, just everythingg. he also told me one day his biggest regret was what he had done to girls. he said he didnt want it to all come back around and bite him in the ass. but how could it, because he runs. hes good at that.
spencer initiated wanting us to be more, to be "legit." he wanted us to be a label, boyfriend and girlfriend. when we finally had "the talk" he told me he had been wanting it for a long time and i had just disregarded it. so anyways, we made it official then stupid shit happened, shit not even concerning me and him in anyway. all that led to one day him saying to me, "baby everythings fine" then being ignored. then going to crossville, oh yeah im not from there. i just spent the last months with my time and my best friends time going there. staying at his apartment, meeting people and continuing these memories and such. for some reason crossville really grew on us.
anyways: so after i was ignored i went up to crossville and after a long conversation we decided we were netter off before we put a label on it, then when he drove me back to my town the next day he texted me while sitting in the drivers seat saying, "i dont like how everything with us is whatever, i want you i want to be with you," etc. so with me i always say, "go big or go home" so i was like what the hell why not. so i said yes, so we were together again. that lsated another two days then he just didnt talk to me and i didnt have a phone at the time but when i looked on his facebook he had been hitting on every girl and i never saw the side of him like this, towards me, until that moment.
i had known spencer for a couple years and he had told me allll his stories about his other girls and his "test drive before i buy" technique and everything else. and he had told me he was done with all that, he had said to me it beats the shit outta him why he likes me so much and everything else.
spencer and i spent almost all of our time together this summer and i had a lot of fun with him but he really isnt done with his routine with the girls. and his big party coming up this saturday, he probably has invited all his facebook girls and will try to either fuck them all in one night or span them out during a week.
spencer is not more mature in his heart. hes immature on many aspects. he will be sweet, and is cool but he'll play you. if he came back around today, id have a lot to say. but i just want to be cool with him, but he has a lot to learn and alot to work for to deserve any trust. i am pretty sure he hasnt been tested but he should, 14 people on his little list in his dresser, yeah he needs to be tested.
spencer is someone i wont ever forget because we had alot happen in not that long of time and shared alotttt towards each other.
but hes a game, no different then the rest. good luck.
i know who u r
mother

Crossville, TN

#18 Feb 2, 2011
let me just clear the air about this lying thief he uses the young girls to get what he wants he is a smooth talker and a con he got caught stealing at k-mart and i hear he got a restraining order against him too i know that he better stay away from my daughter she is going to make something out of her life instead of begging to him
Jduece

Lebanon, TN

#19 Feb 3, 2011
lil miss cindy tipton. just stay out of this. i'm sorry your daughter loves him. he's just that awesome and it's completely understandable. and the restraining order ended. they only last a year. so just keep on livin your life nobody really wants your input on anything in life. so deuces cindy;)
hmmm

United States

#20 Feb 3, 2011
Spence.. your a great friend.. i think your awesome and amazing!!! your so very sweet and weve been friends for so long and you have never tried anything with me at all!! and im pretty sure if you were a player or a man who*e that you woulda tried several times! people should know the truth about you, not lies that silly little girls are starting to give you a bad name only because you dont wanna be with them. its very sad that I can personally name about three of the girls on this list.. seen text messages myself from them begging you to be with them and give them one more chance. and one even tryin to get you to have sex with her! its sad and pathetic! this site is really unbelievable!! i think it should be shut down due to the amount of slander that gets said about some of the great people.. but i find it funny at the same time that girls get so wound up and jealous that they have to get on here, hids behind a screen name and get things started just so no other girl will try to get with you! dont worry spence you kno you have great friends and we love you! and that we all know that truth!
hmmm

United States

#21 Feb 3, 2011
and as for the "list" in his dresser, ill be the first to let everyone know it doesnt exist.!! i mean really ho woud be that stupid to keep a list in such a place to where any nosey person could find it? just letting that be said. i mean shit. and if you guys had such great memories and shared so much then you wouldnt be on here bashin him on second and then sorta taking up for him the next! so there is no list!
spencer

Lebanon, TN

#22 Feb 3, 2011
exactly. no list. if there was everybody that has been to my house would know about the list. try somethin else on me that is the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Skinny meth headed women whose hair comes out i... 2 hr Ratchet 4
Beer at the park 3 hr yet another Irving 2
Im sorry,people should NOT be able to buy stuff... 4 hr yet another Irving 5
Why did Donald Monday get arrested couple month... 5 hr Omg 4
little pumpkin day care 6 hr Winfrey 3
mountain dew woman (Apr '15) 7 hr Dewthedew 3
Chief Beaty politicking for Fentress county she... 9 hr Just sayin 6

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance