First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lazydaizy

Crossville, TN

#1 Sep 5, 2009
does eny body know of eny places in cumberland co.or surrounding counties that have been reported as haunted or just plain spooky.dont have to be a house could be land,cemetry etc.serious about starting a team of hunters.
crazy

United States

#2 Sep 5, 2009
There arent any around crossville really. Cookeville has a few. Used to be able to ggogle haunted places in tn and get a list of all the areas you could go. There is cemetary in cooekville. Actually closer to monterey. Dont really remember how to get there but my husband used to live up there. I know you have to go up Buck Mountain road. They call it the old witches cemetary but there is some strange stuff up there. Went up there once in high school and it scared me to death. Wont go back. Saw and heard many very unexplainable things. You should definitley try to find it. It is a family plot i believe. Think its near Shady Grove.
angelarock

Crossville, TN

#3 Sep 8, 2009
i heard mile marker 10 is suppose to be haunted.your car will roll up hill on its own and if you put baby powder on you car you will see little hand prints where the kids who got killed in on a bus are trying to push you up the hill to get out of harms way.and there is like a tb old hosipitol in pleasent hill suppose to be haunted my friend just went there said it was spooky you can walk in it all kinds of old papers still in there all she seen was bats she had to get out.there is a very old church she has went to and she took pics had all kind of orbs in it ill have to ask her where this was and let ya know.she said its all alone byitself in the middle of nowhere.i seen the pictures pretty wild
tell me

Robbins, TN

#4 Sep 8, 2009
more love this stuff
crazy

United States

#6 Sep 20, 2009
Ok i had my husband take me back up to the cemetary the other day so i could remember how to get there. easiest way from here is to take 40 to monterey. Get off first exit and go thru downtown to 84. Take 84 toward Livingston. After you go down the mountain Stamps Shady Grove road turns off to the left. There is a sign there for the church or something. Once you turn you'll think youre lost. You will be in the middle of nowhere. His family owns bout 800 acres there so if you go at night be careful cuz theres deer and hogs everywhere. Tke that road all the way to the end. Be about twenty min or so. At the stop sign the cemetary will be on your right, Think its called Stamps cemetary. Also if you turn left at stop sign there is a little bridge less about a mile down. They call it Crazy Georges Bridge. Something about an old man. Homeless. Used to work on the railroads there and was killed so he supposedly haunts the bridge and can sometimes be seen around there. Ive never seen it but have heard of people whose lights went off driving over it at night.
casper

Crossville, TN

#7 Sep 21, 2009
oh my! the tall tales we conjure up .you people are nuts.where do you people make up this stuff? are you really that nuts to make up stories that people will agree with you ? next thing you know there will be a hole in the ground right here in crossville and all kinds of evil demonds will fly out of and it will lead straight to hell and the devil will rule over the whole town of crossville and youll be on here telling of this and trying to get people to go along with this stuff because you seen it and it just happened . youll have pictures and videos to back up your stories too ! you quacks kill me im laughing so hard im crying !
crazy

United States

#8 Sep 21, 2009
casper wrote:
oh my! the tall tales we conjure up .you people are nuts.where do you people make up this stuff? are you really that nuts to make up stories that people will agree with you ? next thing you know there will be a hole in the ground right here in crossville and all kinds of evil demonds will fly out of and it will lead straight to hell and the devil will rule over the whole town of crossville and youll be on here telling of this and trying to get people to go along with this stuff because you seen it and it just happened . youll have pictures and videos to back up your stories too ! you quacks kill me im laughing so hard im crying !
no one is askin you to believe it or even for your opinion for that matter. I believe in things i see with my own two eyes. Mile marker ten is an optical alusion and the bridge is probably b.s. too but i have been to the cemetary, sober and straight might i add, and i will not go back. Believe what you want or mind your own business.
casper

Crossville, TN

#9 Sep 21, 2009
this is a topics discussion i am intitled to my opinion just as you are nutty!
mile maker 10

Crossville, TN

#10 Sep 30, 2009
i live out here at mile marker 10 on highway 68, and yes if u put ure car in N at a complete stop the car will begin to roll and will pick up speed an u will roll up hill...come and try it!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA

Crossville, TN

#11 Oct 5, 2009
CASPER YOUR AN IDIOT AN NEEDS A LIFE 4 REAL.I HOPE A GHOST HAUGHTS YOUR DUMB ASS!!!THEN WE COULD ALL LAUGH ABOUT THAT.
casper

Crossville, TN

#12 Oct 7, 2009
oh i am a ghost im not real nor a person . i am a intity just sitting here typing on the familys computer ,they are all gone to work so i was bored .sorry please dont stalk me or cause problems for me telling people to come see me halloween is coming soon please let me enjoy scaring the crap out of people first . ok ? i do make appearances and do book signings if you want i can set up my personal assistant help with you to take photos and personal apperances at the ten mile marker and other places ! call 1800 boo 4 you
Dad

Knoxville, TN

#13 Oct 7, 2009
Check thos out ! You can see Michael Jackson's ghost... look at the end of the hall near the fireplace. Amazing ! LoL

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14 Oct 7, 2009
lazydaizy wrote:
does eny body know of eny places in cumberland co.or surrounding counties that have been reported as haunted or just plain spooky.dont have to be a house could be land,cemetry etc.serious about starting a team of hunters.
http://www.roaneviews.com/node/1385
raining all over

United States

#15 Oct 10, 2009
lazydaizy wrote:
I've been told that the white wood frame house that sits on the southeast corner where Wayne Ave. deadends in to Genesis Rd. has been haunted for years. It is a rental home and always seems to be vacant, for rent or has someone living there for very short periods at a time. I've never noticed it occupied for very long in the past 20 years.
To change the subject slightly I also once heard that when I-40 was being built one of the dozier guys sighted a Bigfoot creature.
misty marsh

Santa Barbara, CA

#16 Oct 16, 2009
I want to meet u all and do some stuff for halloween let me know
Ghostgurl

Monterey, TN

#17 Nov 2, 2009
crazy wrote:
There arent any around crossville really. Cookeville has a few. Used to be able to ggogle haunted places in tn and get a list of all the areas you could go. There is cemetary in cooekville. Actually closer to monterey. Dont really remember how to get there but my husband used to live up there. I know you have to go up Buck Mountain road. They call it the old witches cemetary but there is some strange stuff up there. Went up there once in high school and it scared me to death. Wont go back. Saw and heard many very unexplainable things. You should definitley try to find it. It is a family plot i believe. Think its near Shady Grove.
Know where you are talking bout and I would not advise anyone to go the Family that owns it does monitor it because of people trying to do ritiuals there and you can go to jail. It is a Law that noone is suppose to be in a grave yard from dusk til dawn without written permisson so becarful. I am in a paranormal group we have invistagated that cemetry and it was the most peaceful place I have ever been not haunted at all. They do call it they witches cemetery but it is not the symbols on the graves are the markings of the man whom made head stones in that day way back when Research and instensive research was done on this grave before we done it.
Ghostgurl

Monterey, TN

#18 Nov 2, 2009
casper wrote:
oh i am a ghost im not real nor a person . i am a intity just sitting here typing on the familys computer ,they are all gone to work so i was bored .sorry please dont stalk me or cause problems for me telling people to come see me halloween is coming soon please let me enjoy scaring the crap out of people first . ok ? i do make appearances and do book signings if you want i can set up my personal assistant help with you to take photos and personal apperances at the ten mile marker and other places ! call 1800 boo 4 you
LOL I like that too cute
biggzy

Manchester, TN

#19 Mar 1, 2011
mile maker 10 wrote:
i live out here at mile marker 10 on highway 68, and yes if u put ure car in N at a complete stop the car will begin to roll and will pick up speed an u will roll up hill...come and try it!!!!!!!!!!
I live in Crossville and I have been to mile marker 10 a few times and yes you will roll up hill and gain speed, and it sounds like a bunch of feet hitting the ground too.
There is a abandon haunted whore house in Vandever past Vandever grocery to the left and turn on the road where the tree farm is. there is a gravel road down there with a big stone sign with no writing and it is half a mile hike but it is the craziest haunting I have ever seen.
biggzy

Manchester, TN

#20 Mar 1, 2011
I live in Crossville and I have been to mile marker 10 a few times and yes you will roll up hill and gain speed, and it sounds like a bunch of feet hitting the ground too.
There is a abandon haunted whore house in Vandever past Vandever grocery to the left and turn on the road where the tree farm is. there is a gravel road down there with a big stone sign with no writing and it is half a mile hike but it is the craziest haunting I have ever seen.

Since: Mar 11

Manchester, TN

#21 Mar 1, 2011
Check it out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
skinny or curvy girls 9 min kppppp 68
jobs that don't drug test 37 min ABC_123_abc 29
route driven for road test (Apr '14) 1 hr Just sayin 3
When Bruce Jenner gets to Heaven will he be a m... 3 hr Question 1
youre right, im sorry girls. 3 hr beastman 1
jessie isles 4 hr James 9
looking for a boyfriend 4 hr beastman 9
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE