attention walmart customers

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
a message for idiots

Crossville, TN

#1 Nov 26, 2012
A lot of you have the nerve to complain about services at walmart, so it's only fair You customers hear a few complaints the store has.

For starters, don't look at the cashiers with a nasty expression because They get annoyed They have to wait for you to dig around your purse or wallet when you should have had your cash or card ready.

There are designated cart corrals where the carts outside go. If you wan walk around the store for 1 to 3 hours with your thumb up your ass, then you can take te extra few seconds to walk te cart to the corral.

Do not come to complain about mainteance on the bathrooms. They're just doing teir jobs. Toilet paper olls run out. Hand soap needs efilling. the floor needs mopping. If sme of you weren't nasty, maybe it wouldn't take as long to clean.

Don't complain about someone taking a ciggarette break. It's their fu-cking break time.

Complaining about te lack of open cash regster ines. Ok, We'll give you the benefit of te doubt for this one, because The Cashiers don't do the hiring and scheduling. Human Rescources does. So don't complain to the cashiers, call managers and HR until THEY do something about it.

The day time stockers need to get their work done and get the items to the shelf. They can't do that when you idiots choose to have your meetings in the middle of the aisle with your tumb up your ass, not to mention other customers who want to get by while you're blocking the way. Get the hell out of the way.
cart quarrel

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Nov 26, 2012
I'm going to get a bunch of people together and take all the carts out of their corral and place them randomly all over the parking lot. Congratulations, your bitching just made your job a lil bit harder. I think ill rearrange a shit ton of items as well.
a message for idiots

Crossville, TN

#3 Nov 26, 2012
I never said I was a cart pusher. You don't know what my position is. these are complaints from more than one person you know. Are you sure you don't want to make a mess of the restroom as well? make it look like your house? It wouldn't surprise me if you lived like that.

Since: Aug 10

Cookeville, TN

#9 Nov 27, 2012
People tend to forget that retail workers are actual human beings. White trash customers with no job and food stamps look down at you as though they are on some pedestal, all while you work harder and make more money. To this day, I hate 90% of the human population because of the dark side of humanity I saw working retail. Leaving Kmart after graduation for a full-time job was the best thing I've ever done.

Retail is great for some people, as they like dealing with the public. Some men also like to wear dresses, and some women like to have conjugal relations with farm animals. If you're not that kind of crazy, then absolutely any job in the world is better than customer service. Even draining outhouses requires you to deal with less crap.

I would recommend anyone working retail to keep searching for another job, because regardless of how hard they are to find, they ARE out there somewhere.
jussayin

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Nov 27, 2012
a message for idiots wrote:
I never said I was a cart pusher. You don't know what my position is. these are complaints from more than one person you know. Are you sure you don't want to make a mess of the restroom as well? make it look like your house? It wouldn't surprise me if you lived like that.
I probably will now that you mention it, flood a few toilets while I'm at it. You're not going to offend me, even if I was nasty, its my home and I'm not hitching about it on topix because if I were nasty I would choose that just like you chose to work at wal mart.

My real thing with the carts, I have 2 small twins. Ill be damn if leave them in the car while I put the cart away. You can suck my big ol winkey.

But I really will make a point to do everything you complained about a lot more often.
WHAT

Crossville, TN

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Can't we all just get along an make this a better world.
Hardees

Stanley, NC

#12 Nov 27, 2012
I work at Hardee's and have to deal with it as well but guess what
It's a f$$$ing job quit bit$$ing
Old farts all the time I didn't order this my ass I heard you plane as day
But no I just smile and say Yes sir I'm sorry
You know why it's my f$$$ing job so stop bit$$ing about yours or find another I'm sure someone would love to take your spot (:
Starry

Crossville, TN

#13 Nov 27, 2012
It's the employees right to complain as much as it is the customer's. All of us need to be more considerate in how we shop and treat employees as well ashow they treat us.

I worked Goody's, Fielcrest Cannon, Bon Worth, waitressed, did janitorial duties, and let me tell you ALL something (both sides) a little bit of courtesy goes a very long way on both sides.

I am just as guilty of not walking the carts back.. but you will never see me treating a cashier/stock person rudely for doing their job. On the same note, If that cashier is gossiping w/ a cutomer and has a line of ppl waiting to be rang up, I WILL SAY SOMETHING. Talk Later, WOrk NOW.
If the stock person gives me the look of death for saying "excuse me, sorry" as I reach over them, or ask them to grab something for me as I keep my cart FAR AWAY from them (crowded aisle and all) I WILL SAY SOMETHING.

Now.. everyone take a deep breath, acknowledge both sides have a point, and let's all pledge to do better.

Happy Holidays!
every

Crossville, TN

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Ever since Sam passed away Walmart has went to crap there prices went up the staff Is useless that's everyone that works at Walmart!! I started doing all my shopping at food city and Kmart because its crazy to go where there are 100s of ppl 2 registers open and heaven forbid you ask where something is!! Anyway Walmart sucks now I think ill make a appearance to help rearrange some stuff just because who ever that was b1tching will have extra work to keep themselves busy!!
whew

Crossville, TN

#17 Nov 27, 2012
A lot of you have the nerve to complain about services at walmart, so it's only fair You customers hear a few complaints the store has.
For starters, don't look at the cashiers with a nasty expression because They get annoyed They have to wait for you to dig around your purse or wallet when you should have had your cash or card ready.
There are designated cart corrals where the carts outside go. If you wan walk around the store for 1 to 3 hours with your thumb up your ass, then you can take te extra few seconds to walk te cart to the corral.
Do not come to complain about mainteance on the bathrooms. They're just doing teir jobs. Toilet paper olls run out. Hand soap needs efilling. the floor needs mopping. If sme of you weren't nasty, maybe it wouldn't take as long to clean.
Don't complain about someone taking a ciggarette break. It's their fu-cking break time.
Complaining about te lack of open cash regster ines. Ok, We'll give you the benefit of te doubt for this one, because The Cashiers don't do the hiring and scheduling. Human Rescources does. So don't complain to the cashiers, call managers and HR until THEY do something about it.
The day time stockers need to get their work done and get the items to the shelf. They can't do that when you idiots choose to have your meetings in the middle of the aisle with your tumb up your ass, not to mention other customers who want to get by while you're blocking the way. Get the hell out of the way.
Learn to spell and type. Be happy you have a damn job. It is called a job because the revenue from customers shopping in your store pay your wage. If you can not handle your job then quit and find a new one other wise suck it up and shut the hell up.
idiots

Crossville, TN

#18 Nov 27, 2012
guess all you want. this could be a guy or a girl. this could be someone who has a boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/w ife/mother/father who works there. do you know what it's like to b in the mood, and your significant other is too tried from walmart all day?
Covenant Elite

Crossville, TN

#21 Nov 27, 2012
LOL, damn. the OP makes a few good points. I just hold it if I need to crap, because I'm not sitting on those toilets unless the janitor has just cleaned it. And people, while I strongly question your so called "parenting skills" (one generation of idiots passes the torch to the next. that's how it is in this town) I don't think you have anything to worry about if you put a cart up while your kids are in the car. 1, because you can just look around and watch the area. and 2, if someone is stupid enough to attack your kids, then you can immediately run to your car and beat the living crap out of him. I'm not denying those kind of people are out there, yet I think They'd be more discreet than that.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22 Nov 28, 2012
jussayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I probably will now that you mention it, flood a few toilets while I'm at it. You're not going to offend me, even if I was nasty, its my home and I'm not hitching about it on topix because if I were nasty I would choose that just like you chose to work at wal mart.
My real thing with the carts, I have 2 small twins. Ill be damn if leave them in the car while I put the cart away. You can suck my big ol winkey.
But I really will make a point to do everything you complained about a lot more often.
Glad to see there will be a next generation of white trash passed on to the twins.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#23 Nov 28, 2012
Hardees wrote:
I work at Hardee's and have to deal with it as well but guess what
It's a f$$$ing job quit bit$$ing
Old farts all the time I didn't order this my ass I heard you plane as day
But no I just smile and say Yes sir I'm sorry
You know why it's my f$$$ing job so stop bit$$ing about yours or find another I'm sure someone would love to take your spot (:
I doubt it food stamps and disability pay more and the hours are better too.
Starry

Crossville, TN

#26 Nov 28, 2012
Thank you ;-)
wow

Crossville, TN

#30 Nov 29, 2012
The day time stockers need to get their work done and get the items to the shelf. They can't do that when you idiots choose to have your meetings in the middle of the aisle with your tumb up your ass, not to mention other customers who want to get by while you're blocking the way. Get the hell out of the way. at least you have a job now do it..thats whats wrong now days you don't want to work you think people owe you something.you should be glad you have a job and shut your mouth and do it I worked over 40 years as a nurse and cleaning puke isn't a great job but I was just glad I could raise my family. also I am printing this off and taking it to the manager to let him know how you feel
really
stewie

Crossville, TN

#32 Nov 30, 2012
EW, that sounded like some fairfield glade creature got in the way of a walmart worker while they were trying to make the store more presentable. I wonder if it is the same people who FART ALL OVER THE BATHROOM WALLS. DESPICABLE CREATURES.
idontdriveslow

United States

#33 Nov 30, 2012
I would like to voice my opinion if I may. First, I am an old lady, but I do agree on some points which were made and here they are:
1. Just because you're a senior citizen, doesn't give you the right to demand or criticize an employee. You were working once too, or did you ever have a job?
2. Quit having old home week with an acquaintance while people are trying to shop while you bump your gums about your latest surgery or grandkids. No one cares like you do.
3. Ladies, when you use the restroom, don't dribble, grunt or most importantly forget to flush. Btw, remember to wash your hands. It's unbelievable how many women bypass the soap and water handwashing after they've done #2.
4. Don't just stand there while your groceries are checked and when the cashier tells you the total, you THEN get out your big white vinyl suitcase of a purse and slowly drag out a checkbook or card. You know It's coming, why can't you prepare ahead of time?
5. Quit passing gas while shopping. Also tell your 100 year-old spouse that it's not acceptable to fart, drool or yell while shopping. Go to the restroom and relieve yourself and turn up your hearing aid.
6. You are not the only customer in the store. If someone is coming down your aisle and needs to get around you, don't just stand there with the deer-in-the-headlights look and not move. For heaven's sake, MOVE!
7. Don't bore employees with stories of your grandchildren. No one gives a fig. Everyone over 65 has them and goodness knows they are not in short supply. Exaggerating that little Tommy is in the super-duper gifted child class is a big yawn.
8. Just because you're a senior doesn't mean you're entitled. Mind your manners. Smile at the cashier, say thank-you. Now move yourself and your cart out of the way so the person in back of you can begin checking out.
9. Before you dart out in the part of a car, look both ways. Goodness, remember how you taught your children this? No one wants you as a hood ornament on their vehicle just because you think you're old everyone will look out for you.
10. Please don't just throw your vehicle in reverse before pulling out of your parking spot. Maybe all those dents in your car should tell you that you're doing something wrong.

Well that's it. Sorry that it was long, but I just had to say it.
Just Me

Crossville, TN

#34 Dec 3, 2012
OMG I can't believe I am reading this!! First of all it is the cashier's job to wait for the customer not the other way around. The cashier needs to beefficient in his/her job keep the line moving, not take their sweet time and have the mentality that you have to be there for "x" amount of hours so why should you care how long a customer has to wait. Second of all, it is not the customer's job to put the carts in the coral...yes it may be a curtosy but it is the WalMart employees job to get off their lazy asses and gather the carts together, not sit outside the front door with their WalMart smock on smoking. Yes they have breaks and can do whatever they want on their breaks, but it does not need to be done in the front of the store where all of the customers are walking in and out. Take it to the back where you cannot be seen by the public..I will also complain about the bathrooms because I have a right to. Yes some people can be a little cleaner and neater about things but again it is a maintanence workers job to clean those bathrooms, and to keep them clean. Check to make sure toilet paper is there, floors are cleaned and soap is in the dispenser constantly constantly constantly!

Oh and for the shelf stockers..GET OUT OF THE SHOPPERS WAY!! Shelves should not be stocked at the busiest times of the day. If it HAS to be done during this time..do it quickly and stay out of the middle of the isles. Remember one thing,

Now listen mouth!! Remember one thing WE are the shoppers and you are the employees, our money pays your salary THEREFORE YOU WORK FOR US NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!
Nancy

Crossville, TN

#35 Dec 5, 2012
I wish I could judge this brilliant a million times over. Very well said, Just Me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know where the POS Gary Jones is.....? 2 hr trollpatrol 7
Oj Rollins heating and air 3 hr Proud aunt 10
Has your Spirit Broadband service been restored... 3 hr over it 6
Butchers Block Resturant 4 hr Agreed 24
Sam Dickens got sent off? 5 hr bluemoon 1
Talked to you today about ice storm - 59 (cross... 5 hr helper 1
Why did Cumberland County say NO to free lunch ... (Aug '14) 6 hr well 70
Judge Larry warner...idiot 6 hr CaresforCrossville 8

Flood Warning for Cumberland County was issued at March 05 at 3:49PM CST

Crossville Dating