I am looking for members of the Welch...

I am looking for members of the Welch family

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 May 13, 2010
A friend of mine recently passed away I have some things of hers and I know she would want her father to at least have some of the pictures.
I am not posting my real name or hers at this point if you think you know who I am talking about post on here and I'll keep checking back.
Thanks so much
Webster

Greenville, SC

#2 May 13, 2010
I know several Welch's, but not sure of who you are talking about.

Location hidden

#3 May 14, 2010
not exactly sure myself maybe a Johnny, a Byron or a lady named Lavonda I think
Sherri

Crossville, TN

#4 May 14, 2010
my name is sherri welch i'm the daughter of margaret and larry welch grand father billy .please let me know wehave lost touch with other family members my email is sherriloveyoga @ yahoo. I hope this helps!
BettyAnne

United States

#5 May 14, 2010
Lighten Up Folks wrote:
A friend of mine recently passed away I have some things of hers and I know she would want her father to at least have some of the pictures.
I am not posting my real name or hers at this point if you think you know who I am talking about post on here and I'll keep checking back.
Thanks so much
I know who you are talking about,Conrad Welch works at the hospital over enviironmental services,call up there or go,leave a message for him to call you.

Location hidden

#6 May 14, 2010
BettyAnne wrote:
<quoted text>I know who you are talking about,Conrad Welch works at the hospital over enviironmental services,call up there or go,leave a message for him to call you.
Conrad?? I don't remember rachel ever speaking of him. Which hospital?
BettyAnne

United States

#7 May 14, 2010
Lighten Up Folks wrote:
<quoted text>
Conrad?? I don't remember rachel ever speaking of him. Which hospital?
Cumberland Medical Center
welch

Crossville, TN

#8 May 14, 2010
Ralph, Conrad, Billy, Dorthy, Darlean, Norma....all Welch's and all are my relatives...I'm sure I could help you email me at [email protected]

Location hidden

#10 May 14, 2010
I sent you an e-mail & I attached a pic of my friend & her daughter.
Thanks so much for your help.

Since: Mar 10

Harriman/Kingston

#11 May 14, 2010
rachel's father johnny works at cumberland medical center in the laboratory. as far as i know conrad welch is of no relation to her.

johnny has had a lot of health problems himself in addition to the stress of losing his mother a year ago and then losing his only child. if you do decide to contact him then i suggest you do so delicately. all of us who know him are worried about him. i hope this helps.

Location hidden

#12 May 14, 2010
karma369 wrote:
rachel's father johnny works at cumberland medical center in the laboratory. as far as i know conrad welch is of no relation to her.
johnny has had a lot of health problems himself in addition to the stress of losing his mother a year ago and then losing his only child. if you do decide to contact him then i suggest you do so delicately. all of us who know him are worried about him. i hope this helps.
Your right I knew he worked at a hosp I also know he that he didn't look well at the service I did speak to him that day & told him some things Rachel & I had discussed just shortly before she got sick. I don't no how to contact him I tried 411 but he's unlisted.I don't want to put any of my personal info on here.
Thanks so much for your help I'll try to figure something out.

Harriman/Kingston

#13 May 15, 2010
youre welcome, glad i could help you out. i wouldnt feel right to give out his personal info on here but you could try calling the lab and speaking to him. through the week before 2 pm would prob be the best time to reach him. im sorry you lost a good friend of yours and i hope you getting in touch with johnny helps bring closure to you both.
BettyAnne

United States

#14 May 15, 2010
I hope you get in contact with the dad,Conrad is a cousin,maybe when you talk to the dad it will give him some peace.

Location hidden

#15 May 15, 2010
karma369 wrote:
youre welcome, glad i could help you out. i wouldnt feel right to give out his personal info on here but you could try calling the lab and speaking to him. through the week before 2 pm would prob be the best time to reach him. im sorry you lost a good friend of yours and i hope you getting in touch with johnny helps bring closure to you both.
Not so sure about my closure I lost the best friend I've ever had she lived with me so i saw her daily my husband works 12 hr shifts so a lot of the time it was just she & I here and I still keep expecting her to come out of her room growling about something...lol if you know the family then you know the situation.I know she had left some things at her dads but I think she said it was just clothes I do have a few pics that I think he'd like to have so maybe his heart wont be so heavy.
Whatever

Crossville, TN

#16 May 15, 2010
Lighten Up Folks wrote:
<quoted text>Your right I knew he worked at a hosp I also know he that he didn't look well at the service I did speak to him that day & told him some things Rachel & I had discussed just shortly before she got sick. I don't no how to contact him I tried 411 but he's unlisted.I don't want to put any of my personal info on here.
Thanks so much for your help I'll try to figure something out.
my daughter works at the cmc i could ask her. are call the hospital and ask.
bowser

Crossville, TN

#17 May 17, 2010
byron welch is johnny's dad. his sister is teri tanner, who teaches at pleasant hill.

Location hidden

#18 May 18, 2010
karma369 wrote:
You seem to know the family fairly well I know this is a lot to ask of a stranger is there anyway you'd consider speaking with him for me I only met him the one time not under good circumstances at all as I said I don't have much but I know her mother won't ever give him anything.My name is Angela Hudson & Rachel was living with me surely he'll remember me.
misspriss

United States

#19 May 19, 2010
I know exactly who you are talking about her GD is Byron he is over in Brookehaven, her Aunt Lavonda and Terri work for school system you can find them on face book Terri Tanner her death rocked their family hope this helps

Location hidden

#20 May 19, 2010
misspriss wrote:
I know exactly who you are talking about her GD is Byron he is over in Brookehaven, her Aunt Lavonda and Terri work for school system you can find them on face book Terri Tanner her death rocked their family hope this helps
Me too I just don't think I'll ever get past it I swear I lost a huge piece of myself.

Harriman/Kingston

#21 May 29, 2010
sorry to have to post such bad news but johnny acually passed away last night. all of his co workers will miss him but he has been sick for a long time and im glad he is now at peace. no word on any arrangements yet. he lost his mom a year or so ago and just recently rachel. the only surviving immediate family that i know of are his dad, his sister and of course rachel's daughter. im so sorry i never saw your post about getting in touch with him until now. maybe the things you have are something rachels daughter (zoey is her name i think?) might like to have when she gets older.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 9 min Anyone going 729
Braddam's recycling 22 min hmmm 1
shane causby still cooking meth at his garage? 29 min friend of his wife 1
Paige Phillips 1 hr curious for answers 15
Review: Ivy Gardner Attorney At Law 2 hr wondering 7
fake family and friends 2 hr O well 13
Brandy and Marcus Braddam 3 hr shonna 2
Blind zebra beatdown 6 hr Knowledge 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance