WTF

Crossville, TN

#1 Nov 12, 2012
what is wrong with the girls at peavine mcdonalds? did they eat a bowl of dummypuffs before they went to work? i mean seriously how stupid could you possible be. not to mention ugly
haha

Crossville, TN

#2 Nov 12, 2012
could not agree with you more. this girl took my order (did not get any drinks) and she came back and asked me if i needed a drink carrier. LOL...no. what would i need that for when i didnt have anything to put in it.
Hey

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Lol to WTF what did they do??
WTF

Crossville, TN

#4 Nov 12, 2012
dumb little girls handed me a bag of napkins, where is my food. this is not my first experince with them either. had a girl hand me my change and didnt give me enough back. now if i give you $20 and my total was $6.56 how much do you hand me back?$13.44. she gave me $2.44. she said she thought it was a 10, honey no, and even if it was you were still off a dollar. i dont even like sitting in the store any more. have you seen these girls working there. pure disgusting. hair is always greased up and dirty, uniforms look like they were picked up off the floor and thrown on, do they even brush their teeth? i had a girl take my order and her breath damn near killed me. i couldnt even eat after that told her to just get me a coffee.
kda

Crossville, TN

#5 Nov 12, 2012
ugly is not the word for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what does Weigel's have for lunch 18 min eat at your own risk 4
Cliff Rains At wyndhams 19 min Noneya 19
Wyndham 24 min Noneya 19
Kevin griffith 1 hr Tara 2
Sam Baisley 1 hr Amy 6
Happy anniversary 1 hr Alone 3
Plateau Pregnancy Services 3 hr Looseygoosey 16

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance