First Prev
of 4
Next Last
priority

Merritt Island, FL

#1 Sep 10, 2010
rachel and kevin split up?!!!! who is kevin staying with?
Lucky

Crossville, TN

#2 Sep 12, 2010
the TBI
pole

Merritt Island, FL

#3 Sep 12, 2010
kevin's in jail?
FRIEND

Crossville, TN

#4 Sep 12, 2010
no he is not in jail. saw him out the other night and he said that he was wanting to move back in with racheal but she wasn't down with it. He's my boy but i have to say i don't blame her.i know he don't live with Parsons no more
mind your business

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2010
priority wrote:
rachel and kevin split up?!!!! who is kevin staying with?
Nosey ass, mind your own business. If your just dying to know, next time you see one of them ask them yourself!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#6 Sep 12, 2010
Lucky wrote:
the TBI
hahahha. kevin and joe will be staying with them for the next 10-20 once they go to trial.
jojoknows

Mcminnville, TN

#7 Sep 12, 2010
I hope Kevin and Rachel both go to jail. They know the truth and the truth is that they are crooks. Those of us who really make a TRUE living with a legit job hate seeing people like that flaunting their money everywhere. They need to realize they have NOBODY fooled!!!!
trouble

Crossville, TN

#8 Sep 12, 2010
it sounds to me like your just jealous of them. Maybe they will go to jail but thats not your business. I will say Kevin, Joe and Rachel are good people. You must not know them very well.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 12, 2010
Yes. I am very jealous of the cold eggs they will be eating in prison. I am also jealous that someone else will be raising their boys while they locked up.
jojoknows

Mcminnville, TN

#10 Sep 12, 2010
I love when people say others are jealous when they clearly are not. I prefer my children to be raised by me, not others while I sit in jail. What exactly is there to be jealous of? Nothing. The reason I even commented is because I am sick of people in this town thinking they are entitled to things they have not WORKED for. They all need a wake up call. I know them better then you think and that is why I have no respect for them. Maybe YOU are the one who is jealous :)
trouble

Crossville, TN

#11 Sep 12, 2010
I am not defending what they have done- and i do not agree with how kevin lives and how he treats Rachel and his boys It is wrong. However- their personal problems are not your business- furthermore- if you REALLY knew Kevin, Rachel and Joe you would KNOW that they would give you the shirt off their back if they could. So my advice is to keep your mouth shut about shit you obviously know nothing about.
Fortherecord

Crossville, TN

#13 Sep 12, 2010
Her Facebook says that they are seperated. If that is the case I am happy for her. I think she deserves to be happy.
following along

Crossville, TN

#14 Sep 13, 2010
When adult people make decisions to live their lives a certain way, they must bear the cross if it all goes south and it did. I feel sorry for the children in this matter. I have no doubt that they are not loved but the the way you live will affect the way they will have to live also. Everyone keeps talking about how bad it is for her, she's lived quite well and again she made a decision to do it, it was worth the risk and she took it. And nobody need not say she didn't know because she did. And if the truth was made public she is not totally innocent either about alot of things. He just seems to get all the blame for everything. Give him a break, he is trying to keep her out of everything when she is quilty as sin. I know he's had alot of different women in his life but there is two sides to every story. She knew that before she got pregnant. As I said , she's not so innocent herself. The fact is, it is their life and all their dirty laundry is old news everybody knows it all so leave them alone and let them have some peace for awhile. He probably does want to go back home and she should let him, he hasn't done anything she hasn't done, he's just done more of it. I hope and pray everyone involved can make a new start and they will be given a second chance to make a new life.
Agree

Crossville, TN

#15 Sep 13, 2010
following along wrote:
When adult people make decisions to live their lives a certain way, they must bear the cross if it all goes south and it did. I feel sorry for the children in this matter. I have no doubt that they are not loved but the the way you live will affect the way they will have to live also. Everyone keeps talking about how bad it is for her, she's lived quite well and again she made a decision to do it, it was worth the risk and she took it. And nobody need not say she didn't know because she did. And if the truth was made public she is not totally innocent either about alot of things. He just seems to get all the blame for everything. Give him a break, he is trying to keep her out of everything when she is quilty as sin. I know he's had alot of different women in his life but there is two sides to every story. She knew that before she got pregnant. As I said , she's not so innocent herself. The fact is, it is their life and all their dirty laundry is old news everybody knows it all so leave them alone and let them have some peace for awhile. He probably does want to go back home and she should let him, he hasn't done anything she hasn't done, he's just done more of it. I hope and pray everyone involved can make a new start and they will be given a second chance to make a new life.
I completely agree! Also, what made Rachel think the cheating would not happen to her? She did it to his girlfriend before her. He was with Hope for a long time and Rachel knew that. Still she would sleep with him all week long at school. I think Rachel liked to even rub it in Hope's face. Not that it matters now, but what makes her think she is so much better? I guess she has worked for her money though, she has probably took more bets than Kevin.
who

United States

#16 Sep 13, 2010
hope who? with all the stds in crossville i bet kevin has got a few.
trouble

Crossville, TN

#17 Sep 13, 2010
rachel did take almost all of the bets everyone knows that. I have never heard anything about her being unfaithful to kevin. I have never heard one person in this town even imply they thought they had a chance- that is a respecful quality to possess especially in this town. She is barely ever out and from what i know and have seen she is a great mother to those boys. kevin loves rachel very much, everyone knows that and she is very much in love with him otherwise she probably would have left a long time ago. In regards to Hope kevin obviously cared enough for rachel to bring her here, have children with her, and marry her. It has been a bumpy road but they have made it this far together.
jojoknows

Mcminnville, TN

#18 Sep 13, 2010
When you do something illegal, your business becomes public knowledge so this whole "minding my business" crap is just that - crap! Do the CRIME, Do the TIME. I just want to see true justice served in this case.
la la la

Crossville, TN

#19 Sep 14, 2010
jojoknows wrote:
When you do something illegal, your business becomes public knowledge so this whole "minding my business" crap is just that - crap! Do the CRIME, Do the TIME. I just want to see true justice served in this case.
Ashley Jackson you dont even work Dj works his ass off to pay for your lifestyle.You play sick all the damn time....mind your own business an yes i put your real name ASHLEY jojo knows nothing but jealousy.People can now see what kind of person you really are.
la la la

Crossville, TN

#22 Sep 14, 2010
AshleyJackson wrote:
To whom it may concern,
I was woke up this morning by friends texting me telling me my name was on this trash of a site followed by what post it was on and what they said. I do not know who "wolcott" is nor do I know anything about anyone listed here so I would appreciate if people would keep my name off this site. If I would have had something to say, I would gladly post my real name for all to see. Leave your drama for someone else. I will not be back so no need to respond, just a friendly reminder that some people in Crossville still value their dignity and respect.
Thanks.
You are truly a piece of work....you call yourself a christian!!!! Your a pathetic liar is what you are,the truth is coming out now,we all know you posted these things about Kevin & Rachel.Post all you want that you didnt know about this I know better,they know better,an this town is an will know what your all about!!!! Karma is Bitch an you will get whats rightfully yours we will sit back an watch it all unfold then try an deny it!!!!8714
Tara

Crossville, TN

#23 Sep 14, 2010
I have no idea why Ashley or DJ's name is being brought up on here. They're both good people who have worked from nothing to have the lifestyle they have. As far as DJ working his butt off anyone that knows Ashley knows she goes above and beyond her call of wifey duties to make sure he is well taken care of at home. She also worked her butt off and went to school and earned a degree so if she needed to or wanted to start working she could tomorrow.

I don't think it's safe to point fingers at anyone. I did not know Kevin personally but I could call about 5 people right now who did.(Ashley is not one of them for the record.) What was done made the front page of the paper and it was never this huge secret. So, honestly whoever "JoJo" is, well that could be anybody with an opinion. It could even be you under a different name arguing with yourself and with a name like "la la la" I would not be suprised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost without you 3 hr beastman 15
10 O'clock has a new name..."Plateau Rambo" 4 hr SouthernAmerican 39
nathan honeycutt 4 hr dramagueen 11
Lazy slobs 4 hr dumbtown 39
Heather Leigh Green 4 hr Campbelljustice 3
6 to 8 inches of snow before morning expected 4 hr stockup 3
Abortion group finds Doritos ultrasound Super B... 5 hr 10 o clock people 45
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages