curious41

Huntsville, TN

#1 Nov 28, 2009
does anyone have info about flowers bakery? what kind of place is it or what they do?
earthquake

Crossville, TN

#2 Nov 28, 2009
They are a bakery. They make snack cakes, breads, etc. LONG hours....lotsa days in a row....but good pay....
(lotsa drama too)
homie

Huntsville, TN

#3 Dec 2, 2009
i heard that everybody sleeps around there and that drama all the time
mak

Crossville, TN

#4 Dec 2, 2009
snack cake sales are down and Flowers has been doing some layoffs.
ne86ga

Maryville, TN

#5 Feb 10, 2010
my stepdad jus got hired on there about 3 weeks ago so they must be doing better lol
meg

Crossville, TN

#6 Feb 11, 2010
Sales are still down. People that need to cut back on their bills, cut out the snack cake buying.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 11, 2010
Done 10 years there. It's like any other factory, lots of affairs. It usually happens when there are long hours worked away from your partner and they get to know the people they work with better than their spouse and eventually they grow apart and bada bing bada boom.......divorce.

Good money though, the problem is this: You start making 12, 14, 16 bucks an hour, you say hey, now I can afford that new truck or buy a new house. Then, you are stuck there FOREVER, Because you can't go anywhere else and make that kind of money unskilled and no degree. You can't quit and make your new bills anywhere else and they know it and exploit it. They treat you like property or just another machine.

Could be different these days though...It's been a while back since I worked there.
Im_yer_Dad

Crossville, TN

#8 Jun 23, 2010
Sales are not down, affairs happen in almost every work place, Supervision is disciplined if they treat an employee with disrespect or unfairly, they have been given a raise the last ten years straight, get your facts right people. Truth is, if you don't do your job, most all places will get rid of you, that's a no brainer for most of us. And lastly, if you can't sit down and do a family budget, and can't realize....maybe I shouldn't buy this new car, and house...then you shouldn't be given that kind of money in the first place.

Since: Jun 10

Crossville, TN

#9 Jun 23, 2010
alot of cheaton goes on there. along wit every other factory.
meg

Crossville, TN

#10 Jun 23, 2010
they recently picked up a big contract increase with Walmart selling their products, that should help sales
a guy

United States

#11 Jun 23, 2010
It sucks to work here. Pay is good but its way to f'ing hot in the building. The ac units and such blow out hot air and dust. In the winter time the heaters don't even work. So if you can work in miserable conditions stop on by ;)
jam

Crossville, TN

#12 Jun 23, 2010
a guy wrote:
It sucks to work here. Pay is good but its way to f'ing hot in the building. The ac units and such blow out hot air and dust. In the winter time the heaters don't even work. So if you can work in miserable conditions stop on by ;)
IT is a bakery with ovens...:) Can't stand the heat? Get out of the kitchen.
tards

Crossville, TN

#13 Jun 24, 2010
it s a job like any other job. it is a good place to work great insurance and benifits. no one cheats on pwople there any more than they cheat any where else in the world it is not the bakery that causes them to cheat. it is cause they are idiot low lifes that cheat. the bakery is very good to their employees.
tards

Crossville, TN

#14 Jun 24, 2010
i agree they need better air units. it does get way to hot. but there are ovens.it gets hotter in your kitchen when your cooking at home. when there is heat coming from massive ovens its going to be hard to cool it down they need like five gigantic air units in each area. lol people just like to bitch to much. people who work there should be thankfull they have a job to go to. hot or cold or whatever pays your bills right.
agreed

Crossville, TN

#15 Jun 24, 2010
hey its hard for a lot of people to even get jobs now be happy and quit bitchin n if someone truely loves you you wont grow apart n if they cheat scrap em

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20 and 30 year old people who pretend to like b... 1 hr johnson1 3
Women that live off ex husbands 2 hr Hummm 51
Why do they play ghetto rap at all the elementa... 2 hr Lol 22
Xmas help please 3 hr mom 1
25 and 30 year old guys with 1880's GOAT BEARDS 3 hr Muddy Pond 22
Crossville has turned into some weird version o... 3 hr juss sayin 8
People who still have their Halloween or Fall d... 3 hr hmm 14

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance