First Prev
of 5
Next Last
crazy

Crossville, TN

#93 Jul 29, 2010
cshore wrote:
<quoted text>
i think you need to get your facts str8. i see my daughter every other weekend like i am supposed to. as for my son he lives in ga. as for me caring for them. i lpve them both very much. i also work my ass off to make sure their child support is paid unlike most guys in my situation. so if you got a problem with me. come to me. not post it under a fake name online
you may see your daughter every other weekend but you dont support her like you say you do on here. are you embarrassed to admit you are way behind in child support for her? your not the one that works their ass off to provide for her
cshore

United States

#94 Jul 30, 2010
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
you may see your daughter every other weekend but you dont support her like you say you do on here. are you embarrassed to admit you are way behind in child support for her? your not the one that works their ass off to provide for her
you are right i am behind on my child support, but who the hell are you to judge me cause i am. i work just to pay child support. my child support is getting paid every paycheck. just who are you anyway. i bet you are just as fake as your name. so hate on hater
crazy

Crossville, TN

#95 Jul 30, 2010
i dont judge anyone for being behind on child support child support is part of your responsibility as a parent. you just stated you- work just to pay child support why wouldnt work otherwise? so what is this- "so hate on hater" who said they hated you i dont hate you i could care less about you im only concerned about your daughter. you may pay your child support now but you didnt for a long time so who worked their ass off to provide for her then? sure wasnt you you could of cared less about her all you was worried about at that time was your drugs

Since: Jun 10

Crossville, TN

#96 Jul 30, 2010
crazy wrote:
i dont judge anyone for being behind on child support child support is part of your responsibility as a parent. you just stated you- work just to pay child support why wouldnt work otherwise? so what is this- "so hate on hater" who said they hated you i dont hate you i could care less about you im only concerned about your daughter. you may pay your child support now but you didnt for a long time so who worked their ass off to provide for her then? sure wasnt you you could of cared less about her all you was worried about at that time was your drugs
Honestly if the kid isn't a member of your family it would probably make sense for you to just stop talking about someone else's family. You sound pissed off like your the kid's mom or something. If your feeling chivalrous, why don't you go volunteer somewhere and stop calling people out about things that don't even concern you at all in any way, no matter what way you look at it. Charlie wasn't my favorite person in school or even close to being, but I gotta say, for someone who's making righteous claims, you sure are casting a lot of stones.
CShore

Crossville, TN

#97 Jul 30, 2010
crazy wrote:
How do you know about my situation. You don't. You are right I didn't pay my child support for a time. Yes I was on drugs. I never denied that. I am human I make mistakes but you know what makes me different. Is that I am man enough to realize my mistakes, accept them, and work my ass of to try to right the wrongs that I have made. I am not proud of the choices that I have made in my life. I was not always the best person in the world, or the easiest person to get along with. And I am MAN ENOUGH to sit here and tell you that I have not always been the best father to my kids. I am trying so just who in the hell are you to judge me. I am sure you are not perfect, and have done stuff that you are not proud of. I had to hit rock bottom and damn near lose the most important person in the world to me, but I am doing my part to right those wrongs. I work 50-60 hours a week, and I am starting school in Oct. I am not the person I used to be. Why can't you ppl just grow up and leave it alone. And crazy I only have one or two more things to say to you. 1)are you in my family, are you related to my daughter in any way shape form or fashion????? 2) If you are not then you need to worry about you and yours, and leave me and mine the hell alone.

Thanx

Charles H. Shore Jr
CShore

Crossville, TN

#98 Jul 30, 2010
Grognak wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly if the kid isn't a member of your family it would probably make sense for you to just stop talking about someone else's family. You sound pissed off like your the kid's mom or something. If your feeling chivalrous, why don't you go volunteer somewhere and stop calling people out about things that don't even concern you at all in any way, no matter what way you look at it. Charlie wasn't my favorite person in school or even close to being, but I gotta say, for someone who's making righteous claims, you sure are casting a lot of stones.
And for you Grognak. Thank You. You seem like a stand up person. Who are you?? If I had wronged you in my past I am sorry. As i said everybody does stuff they are not proud of. I was not nor ever will be perfect. I have grown up alot. I don't know who you are but thank you for the above comment.
Just sayin

Crossville, TN

#99 Jul 31, 2010
Charlie is GAY!! Always has been always will be! Now thats a fact!!
wow

Mcminnville, TN

#100 Jul 31, 2010
i think he is old enough not to care and has responsibilites that make him not very concerned about being whatever you want to say he is.
wow

Mcminnville, TN

#101 Jul 31, 2010
i also find it funny that when people turn their life around and try very hard to change the things they did wrong thats when haters come down hard. i'm sure when his life was in the dumps non of you stepped up to help him get on the right path but now that he did it himself you are the first to bring up old mistakes.
Candace

Cookeville, TN

#102 Jul 31, 2010
You all need to mind your own business.. Charlie is a great person.. I have known him as far back as I can remeber.. Our parents worked together for several years.. I even dated him during high school.. If you ever needed anything he would be there to help where needed.. As for him and his kids eveer time I see him around town we always talk about his kids and how much he loves them.. We are still friends to this day.. And no he is not gay..
CShore

United States

#103 Jul 31, 2010
Candace wrote:
You all need to mind your own business.. Charlie is a great person.. I have known him as far back as I can remeber.. Our parents worked together for several years.. I even dated him during high school.. If you ever needed anything he would be there to help where needed.. As for him and his kids eveer time I see him around town we always talk about his kids and how much he loves them.. We are still friends to this day.. And no he is not gay..
Thank you candace. how have you been. can you believe this stuff. lol. i have always tried to be a good person. i like everybody have had my rough times. thank you for your kind words.
Candace

Cookeville, TN

#104 Jul 31, 2010
CShore wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you candace. how have you been. can you believe this stuff. lol. i have always tried to be a good person. i like everybody have had my rough times. thank you for your kind words.
Hey no problem.. We have been doing good.. Just checking out the good stuff that is happeninng in Crossville.. All this crap they are saying about makes me laugh.. People need to just leave others alone that are staying to their self.. You know I will always stick up for you buddy(A.K.A.Skippy)
CShore

United States

#105 Jul 31, 2010
Candace wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey no problem.. We have been doing good.. Just checking out the good stuff that is happeninng in Crossville.. All this crap they are saying about makes me laugh.. People need to just leave others alone that are staying to their self.. You know I will always stick up for you buddy(A.K.A.Skippy)
I know and i appreciate it. have a good evening. kiss them babies for me. tell them uncle charlie said hello LOL
iknowwhoyouare

Crossville, TN

#106 Jul 31, 2010
you know some facts...this is so funny dont you realize amy and charlie if you would have just ignore this thread there would only be 2 posts on it good lord...get a real life live it be happy
cshore

United States

#107 Jul 31, 2010
iknowwhoyouare wrote:
you know some facts...this is so funny dont you realize amy and charlie if you would have just ignore this thread there would only be 2 posts on it good lord...get a real life live it be happy
i know. i left it alone for like 2 weeks. did not say anything on it hell i didnt even look at it. but low and behold somebody posted on it again. i tried to let a sleeping dog lie. but you know how ppl are. they just had to wake it up. lol i dont get on here and stir shit up. but when your name is posted all over the site you going tolook to see what ppl are saying. that is just curiosity. lol
Just sayin

Crossville, TN

#108 Aug 1, 2010
Oooopppss!! I earlier said Charlie was GAY.. Wrong Charlie... Thought we were talking about Charlie SHUMATE.. Whom I absolutely cannot stand and is most definitely GAY!!

As for Charlie Shore, I agree with Candice, he is really not that bad of a guy. And for all who judge on how and when others pay their child support... get a job... take your pay check and cut 1/4 out and give it away to a skank who blows it on whatever she feels and TELL ME YOU LIKE IT. 99.9% of the time a fathers child support does not even go for the child and it supports the mother!! A father has the crap end of the deal... pay another person to take care of a child you are desperate to see but only get 4-6 days a month with!! It is really sad to say the least!!
person

Oakdale, TN

#109 Aug 1, 2010
Charlie don't listen to these people. I am proud to say that you are a good friend of mine. These people who judge you and don't know you screw them at least you are one of the few people that do take care of your children.Not many people can say that am glad that you are my friend I wish you the best of luck with everything.
cshore

United States

#110 Aug 1, 2010
person wrote:
Charlie don't listen to these people. I am proud to say that you are a good friend of mine. These people who judge you and don't know you screw them at least you are one of the few people that do take care of your children.Not many people can say that am glad that you are my friend I wish you the best of luck with everything.
thank you. i try to not let stuff get to me, but sometimes its easier said than done. i have said time and time again i know i am not perfect. i am still not an easy person to get along with. BUT i am trying to make something of myself, and trying to be a person and father that my kids, my girlfriend, and my family can be proud of.
Christy

United States

#111 Apr 6, 2014
cshore wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you. i am really not that bad of a person. i work my ass off and take care of mine. so fu*k what everybody says. i know the real me. if anybody got a problem with the real me on here put your real name up. come to me with. dont hide behind a name that is as fake as the person using it.
thank you
charlie shore
Where do u live Charlie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Government 39 min Go Vols 17
rates increased almost 20 percent at west cumbe... 47 min Tansi Resident 3
why do women in Crossville looks so old 2 hr The REAL Doctor H... 17
Lady's can you squirt 4 hr Blondie 41
do you like colonel angus? 4 hr 10 o clock people 2
afternoon mix 5 hr Dance 2
Flowers Bakery 5 hr shantelle 5
Winning lottery ticket in Crossville? 12 hr Egypt 29
My neighbors are drug addicts. 13 hr The REAL Doctor H... 16
Crossville Dating