need Jacobs Crossing info

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Need 2 Know

Crossville, TN

#1 Jun 16, 2009
Does anyone know Adam Morgan, Chris Overton & Aaron Ewing that live at Jacobs Crossing? Can you tell me a little about them? My son has recently started hanging out with these boys and i have since noticed a change in him.....for the worse!
cougarwife

Crossville, TN

#2 Jun 16, 2009
I would not let my child hang out with anyone who lives in that rathole. Nothing good will come out of it. I know it's not really the kids fault, it is the parents, but that place is kinda like the Village Inn.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 16, 2009
Need 2 Know wrote:
Does anyone know Adam Morgan, Chris Overton & Aaron Ewing that live at Jacobs Crossing? Can you tell me a little about them? My son has recently started hanging out with these boys and i have since noticed a change in him.....for the worse!
Introduce yourself to their parents.
concerned mother

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jun 19, 2009
i know all three of them they live there with no parents.. i'd get your kid away from them ASAP.. they are into ALOT of bad things; drugs doing them and sellin them, break-ins, burglaries, etc. they hang out with guys who 'THINK" there in gangs.. so BE CAREFUL.. there is no parents to meet because they live alone there.. not to mention anyone who lives there is not that good for your child to be around.. i'm a mother myself so i understand where your coming from and wanting to know whats goin on with your son..
Need 2 Know

Crossville, TN

#5 Jun 20, 2009
concerned mother wrote:
i know all three of them they live there with no parents.. i'd get your kid away from them ASAP.. they are into ALOT of bad things; drugs doing them and sellin them, break-ins, burglaries, etc. they hang out with guys who 'THINK" there in gangs.. so BE CAREFUL.. there is no parents to meet because they live alone there.. not to mention anyone who lives there is not that good for your child to be around.. i'm a mother myself so i understand where your coming from and wanting to know whats goin on with your son..
thank you, "concerned mother". this is the most info i have received so far...thank you!

Since: Aug 07

Crossville,TN

#6 Jun 20, 2009
concerned mother wrote:
Hermitage TN? Just curious,exactly how old are these "boys"? You are stating that 3 "boys" live there alone with no parents? Because anybody lives there is no good for children? Sounds like you are in the same crew that think all cops are bad or all atheist's are evil.

I don't doubt however the statements about drugs and burglaries.These are people after all.
concerned mother

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jun 20, 2009
need 2 know your very welcome i wish when my son was involved with them someone had informed me with this.. hope that helps! finally got him away from them tho and he's on track now and starting college this fall.. and btw mgc.. those so called boys arent boys at all.. ages range from 19 to 22 aaron ewing being the oldest so no they dont need parents there and i dont know everyone that lives there but the people i did meet because of my son being involved with those 3.. they were involved in the same things!

Since: Aug 07

Crossville,TN

#8 Jun 20, 2009
Ok,was only curious. When people talk about boys i'm assuming under 18 years of age,not 19 to 22. Thanks for the clarification.
FYI

Savannah, TN

#9 Jun 21, 2009
I currently live at Jacobs Crossing I am Also Try To get out of there....I HATE it.......as for the Boys.....Arron has the property mananger and her daughter that also lives there on his side.just felt like you should know !!!!
Need 2 Know

Crossville, TN

#10 Jun 21, 2009
FYI wrote:
I currently live at Jacobs Crossing I am Also Try To get out of there....I HATE it.......as for the Boys.....Arron has the property mananger and her daughter that also lives there on his side.just felt like you should know !!!!
i have been told the same thing...the more questions i ask the more "scared" i am...
FYI

Savannah, TN

#11 Jul 4, 2009
Hey Need To Know How Is The Situation With Your Son?I hope And Pray It Is Better.......
Need 2 Know

Crossville, TN

#12 Jul 5, 2009
FYI wrote:
Hey Need To Know How Is The Situation With Your Son?I hope And Pray It Is Better.......
NOT good! but i REFUSE to give up!!! i will do whatever it takes!!! i truly appreciate you asking. Thank you my friend, it means alot...i am a mother on a mission :)
FYI

Savannah, TN

#13 Jul 5, 2009
Your welcome.....dont give up.....and i truly hope the best for you and your son.....i know you will WIN !!!you and your son are in my prayers.
just so you know

Crossville, TN

#14 Oct 19, 2009
As of now there is a new manager over at Jacobs Crossing and that person has evicted all of the "bad youth" and now has a night patrol and a courtesy patrol. It has become a safe place to live and I highly reccomend it.
wondering

Crossville, TN

#15 Oct 20, 2009
to just so you know!We are not stupid you only posted that to make money,im guessing you are the new mangager.Do you take drugs for rent like the rest of them have.It is not at all a safe place to live,but if you want to see fights an buy drugs thats the place you will find it,if you dont get robbed first.An to NEED TO KNOW your family is in my prayers.Im a mother also an some just dont understand the strength an power we have when someone messes with our children.Good luck
sticksandstones

Cheraw, SC

#16 Oct 20, 2009
If the place is so good now,how come every time I drive Myrtle Ave,police cars are either going in or coming out of there?It is a drug place and will be forever.
dyel

Crossville, TN

#17 Nov 30, 2009
Keep your child away from them, they are absolutely no good for him. Jacobs Crossing started out drug infested and will be that way until the end. They have tried getting different people to run it but it always ends up the same. It's not good for children or adults. STAY AWAY!
Need 2 Know

Crossville, TN

#18 Dec 3, 2009
just an update for my "new friend"...my son has finally realized that overton & ewing are nothing but trouble...so glad he came to his senses and no longer has contact with them. i have read other threads (prior to their removal) and feel so saddened for the other parents that may be enduring the same ordeal as we did! i pray for those parents and the other "teens" that are involved with these 2.
red

Crossville, TN

#19 Dec 4, 2009
I think neither three of em is worth setting a fire too and if they was on fire i would'nt piss on em too put em out

Since: Aug 08

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Jan 4, 2010
awful nasty place i really don't know whats worse jacobs crossing or the village inn....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women who are like sloppy mayonnaise jars 1 hr Brando 11
STUDY: Crossville is the most MISERABLE place i... 10 hr 10 o clock people 60
Someone took a dump in one of the dressing room... 10 hr 10 o clock people 19
Leslie Stump 11 hr Been there 6
will Trump hang for treason? 12 hr Queen 40
Crossville Crimestoppers (Jun '10) 14 hr Lucky to be alive 2
where can you get a knish or a fresh bagle 14 hr locals 6

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance