Black Girls With White Guys..... and vice versa?

Posted in the Crossville Forum

brown eyes

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2012
what is Crossville's opinion on interracial relationships?
Covenant Elite

Crossville, TN

#2 Jun 26, 2012
I'm not originally from Crossville (THANK THE LORD FOR THAT!!!) Well, considering I used to work with a black woman a few years ago, and considering we both expressed interest in each oher, yet never really took it anywhere due to racism from others... I regret not dating her, because she's the first woman to really make me consider dating her. Most others I've come across in my life have been cu-nts.
looking for input

United States

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Covenant Elite wrote:
I'm not originally from Crossville (THANK THE LORD FOR THAT!!!) Well, considering I used to work with a black woman a few years ago, and considering we both expressed interest in each oher, yet never really took it anywhere due to racism from others... I regret not dating her, because she's the first woman to really make me consider dating her. Most others I've come across in my life have been cu-nts.
I'm not from here either. What do you think of this area of the country? Just comparing notes. I want to see how similar my experience has been to others without initially stating what my experience has been. Just looking to see how accurate my perceptions are. Thanks for any input you can give me from your personal experiences here.
brown eyes

United States

#4 Jun 26, 2012
well, *looking for imput*, i started this thread for basically the same reason. i am originally from somewhere else also, i am biracial, and it seems like people here have a harder time accepting interracial dating then people do in more culturally diverse places.
Covenant Elite

Crossville, TN

#5 Jun 26, 2012
Hmm, besides the racism here, the people will still treat you like crap, even if you are white, simply because you're not from around here. They don't want "outsiders" here, etc. I've taken a lot of shit from these people. Yeah, there are some nice people here too(one of my best friends was born and raised here), yet the bad outweighs the good here. If you have kids, don't send them to CCHS. The teachers there are just a bunch of charlatans. I took a GED class (outside of TN) and graduated, although my diploma says it's a High School Diploma, not a GED, yet I'm not complaining. lol. Simply put, this place never has felt like home to me, and it never will.
looking for input wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not from here either. What do you think of this area of the country? Just comparing notes. I want to see how similar my experience has been to others without initially stating what my experience has been. Just looking to see how accurate my perceptions are. Thanks for any input you can give me from your personal experiences here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uplands Village (Jan '13) 20 min New Uplands 620
Oj Rollins heating and air 27 min brandon 27
Animal Shelter Employees 1 hr wild335 1
cmc 1 hr justsayin 4
Sam Dickens got sent off? 1 hr lol 2
apparelcharm.com Cheap Gucci clothes 1 hr cheap gucci clothing 2
cheating wifes 1 hr momofto 1
Judge Larry warner...idiot 12 hr CaresforCrossville 8

Flood Warning for Cumberland County was issued at March 05 at 3:49PM CST

Crossville Dating