I ate my Pineapple yesterday...

I ate my Pineapple yesterday...

Posted in the Crossville Forum

Mr Sunshine

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1 Jun 9, 2012
Oh maaan...home grown Florida Pineapple is AWESOME!!!!

You've seen the picture...I have it posted here, and yes, it finally ripened and it was DELICIOUS!!!

There is nothing like Pineapple that has ripened right on the plant...and believe me, Pineapples grow really, really well down here!

South Florida is second to NONE when it comes to excellent Pineapple...WOW!!!
juan burrito

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jun 9, 2012
Muy good, I like the pineapple with fish tacos. Like at home.

Since: Aug 10

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jun 10, 2012
Hey Dore, North Dakota, you should totally listen to this. I just ate a TENNESSEE biscuit in TENNESSEE. Did you just read that? Read it again, because it is awesome. Don't you wish you lived in awesome TENNESSEE instead of boring and stupid Dore, North Dakota? I don't live in Dore, North Dakota nor do I have any reason to visit there, but I'm going to post about it anyway because your town is completely RELEVANT TO MY LIFE. The ENTIRE STATE of Tennessee is completely awesome and crime free, which is great because I live here instead of Dore, North Dakota.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Browntown prosstitutes with hairs on their legs... 8 min yuck 2
Colinxs first shift 2017. The best of the best. 48 min Fks 10
Topix shut down because it was scared of what I... 1 hr Wow 16
Eclipse viewer possibilities 2 hr eyes 6
wtf 2 hr Hahaha 4
Who is the diffrent Aryan Leaders here 2 hr Larry 3
^^breaking news flash 2 hr Larry 3

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance