Stephen Hawkings says there is no Hea...

Since: Jun 10

Crossville, TN

#62 May 18, 2011
tinklewink1 wrote:
<quoted text> I have to copy Bible Versus, otherwise I would just be making them up. Which I think there are people on here that do that. And for the record, are you denying the existence of Dinosaurs on cartoons?
No I am not mad. You know I don't get mad. Dinosaurs are in fact in cartoons. You made the claim that they ONLY exist as fictional creatures. This is wrong. Always has been, always will be. Now you are being silly.
Irving

Cornersville, TN

#63 May 19, 2011
Blonde Angel wrote:
Stephen Hawkins...what a joke...what scientific evidence does he have that concludes there is no heaven? Sad how some people are just too smart for their own good...he will soon see that is he not smarter than his creator. Maybe he will be given a second chance after death so he can come back and tell all his little followers how wrong he was:) Oh wait, that would never happen since it's "lights out" once we die & heaven is only for those who are scared of the dark...truly warped thinking.
Disclaimer:
No, I am not a kook or on a pedestal so let me have my opinion just like we allow you too.
Kook believers... what a joke. What scientific evidence do they have that concludes that their effete "creator" is real?

I think that all kooks that want to be "Christians" should have to apply for a permit, and one of the requisites is that they have to volunteer in a nursing home or a children's hospital or a mental ward or a coroners office for 5 years in order to see up front what their "god" hath wrought.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#64 May 19, 2011
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Kook believers... what a joke. What scientific evidence do they have that concludes that their effete "creator" is real?
I think that all kooks that want to be "Christians" should have to apply for a permit, and one of the requisites is that they have to volunteer in a nursing home or a children's hospital or a mental ward or a coroners office for 5 years in order to see up front what their "god" hath wrought.
How can you assign adjectives to a creator if said creator does not exist? It doesn't sound so much like you disbelieve the existence of God, but rather just hate Him for some reason. Then again, judging from your posts, it's difficult to imagine you not hating everything and everyone. It's surely a miserable life you lead. Hell, even the resident atheists seem to enjoy some level of happiness on a regular basis. Not you, however.

“with toasted rye”

Since: May 10

Crossville

#65 May 19, 2011
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you assign adjectives to a creator if said creator does not exist? It doesn't sound so much like you disbelieve the existence of God, but rather just hate Him for some reason. Then again, judging from your posts, it's difficult to imagine you not hating everything and everyone. It's surely a miserable life you lead. Hell, even the resident atheists seem to enjoy some level of happiness on a regular basis. Not you, however.
I assign adjectives to a non existent creator all the time. Even if said gods did or did not exist, their characters show up in literature and the adjectives I assign are either to their characters based on the literature or based on common perceptions of their character. The rest of your post I agree with.
Bemused

Conroe, TX

#66 May 19, 2011
Grognak wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not mad. You know I don't get mad. Dinosaurs are in fact in cartoons. You made the claim that they ONLY exist as fictional creatures. This is wrong. Always has been, always will be. Now you are being silly.
Wait..."Now" he is being silly? Just now?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#67 May 19, 2011
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information I have worked in the areas above and conclude their is a God. I attended college for more than 10 years so I could hold a medical degree that lets me tell someone if they are crazy or not...that is not fun, I just want to help people. Just because life on earth isn't perfect doesn't mean we blame God for it all...take you for instance, you don't believe in God so why do you blame him for all the mess in the world? Do you think Satan could be causing the bad, guess not since you probably don't believe he exist either. Look in the mirror for starters and quit hating on Christians just because we do believe in a higher power:) Just stop all the hatin'

Since: Jun 10

Crossville, TN

#68 May 19, 2011
Bemused wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait..."Now" he is being silly? Just now?
I happen to enjoy reading Tinklewink1's posts, whether I agree with him/her or not. The approach was what I found silly. It goes before a debate that Tinklewink1 is an extremely religious person with extremely religious views. Thus while the notion of dinosaurs only existing on tv is silly, it is not silly to hear it coming from Tinklewink1 at all, I in fact expect that kind of viewpoint from that poster. What I found silly was the questioning he/she posed to me. It is akin to the "Glenn Beck has not proven that he did not rape a young girl in 1990" that was flying around as a joke for a while. It was just a silly line of questioning.
Irving

Cornersville, TN

#69 May 19, 2011
Blonde Angel wrote:
<quoted text> I attended college for more than 10 years so I could hold a medical degree that lets me tell someone if they are crazy or not...
Boys and girls, you should be chiiled to the bone after reading that.

It thinks it's "educated" enough to deem you kooky or not, when it's a kook itself, that believes in Middle Eastern mythology.

And who gave it permission to feel so qualified? Some leftist kook that "teaches" queer theory or womyn's studies or Kwanzaa studies? Does a "diploma", a sheet of paper signed by a few leftist terrorist fellating kooks gives power to another kook to proclaim power over you?

Location hidden

#70 May 20, 2011
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
It thinks it's "educated" enough to deem you kooky or not, when it's a kook itself, that believes in Middle Eastern mythology.
And who gave it permission to feel so qualified? Some leftist kook that "teaches" queer theory or womyn's studies or Kwanzaa studies? Does a "diploma", a sheet of paper signed by a few leftist terrorist fellating kooks gives power to another kook to proclaim power over you?
How surprising. Irving is anti-education. How coincidental that it is typically right-wing kooks (to use nomenclature that Irving is familiar with) who are anti-education and, therefore, anti-knowledge.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#71 May 20, 2011
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
And who gave it permission to feel so qualified? Some leftist kook that "teaches" queer theory or womyn's studies or Kwanzaa studies? Does a "diploma", a sheet of paper signed by a fewet leftist terrorist fellating kooks gives power to another kook to proclaim power over you?
You need to get a life...stay on the subject of the topic & quit whining so much. You are a human with very low self esteem and feel you have to make fun or put others down to feel better about yourself.
Irving

Cornersville, TN

#72 May 20, 2011
Blonde Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get a life...stay on the subject of the topic & quit whining so much. You are a human with very low self esteem and feel you have to make fun or put others down to feel better about yourself.
Are you, or are you not, the mental cripple who waved it's "higher education" flag here? Were you forced at gunpoint?

Frickin' moron...

Location hidden

#73 May 20, 2011
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you, or are you not, the mental cripple who waved it's "higher education" flag here? Were you forced at gunpoint?
Frickin' moron...
Hmmmm, she's a moron, yet you used pronoun-verb contraction where a possessive pronoun was called for. I think we're quite aware of who the "mental cripple" is.
Irving

Cornersville, TN

#74 May 20, 2011
How can someone who is against pinko propaganda be anti education? How could anyone be so stupid as to say such?

The only rational explanation is that a desperately lonely love starved kook, a Ward Churchill fellator, will say absolutely ANYthing in order for it's existence to be acknowledged.

Location hidden

#75 May 20, 2011
Irving wrote:
How can someone who is against pinko propaganda be anti education? How could anyone be so stupid as to say such?
The only rational explanation is that a desperately lonely love starved kook, a Ward Churchill fellator, will say absolutely ANYthing in order for it's existence to be acknowledged.
Is ALL of your reality based on unsupportable assumptions?
Irving

Cornersville, TN

#76 May 20, 2011
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, she's a moron, yet you used pronoun-verb contraction where a possessive pronoun was called for. I think we're quite aware of who the "mental cripple" is.
That is one of the most idiotic posts ever made in the history of the internet.

Smithsonian grade stupidity.
well

Crossville, TN

#77 May 20, 2011
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the most idiotic posts ever made in the history of the internet.
Smithsonian grade stupidity.
awww cut O.A. some slack,because looking for fault in others is his life ,this is the only reason he can justify his own pitiful daily recurring presence on this planet.If you met him out in the real world,having a conversation with him would be like talking to a rock wall.

Location hidden

#78 May 21, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>
awww cut O.A. some slack,because looking for fault in others is his life ,this is the only reason he can justify his own pitiful daily recurring presence on this planet.If you met him out in the real world,having a conversation with him would be like talking to a rock wall.
Looking for fault in others would indicate a search. Looking for fault in Topix posters is like looking for a church in Crossville -- not much effort required for success in such a search.(Hope you enjoyed the alliteration)
Resident Evil

Portland, TN

#81 May 21, 2011
How does Stephen Hawking run?
On double A's.

What happens when Stephen Hawking dies?
The Windows Shutdown sound plays.

What did Stephen Hawking say when his computer crashed?
Nothing.

Stephen Hawking went on a date last night.
She left after 15 minutes complaining that she didn't like his tone.

When he dies, can you imagine Stephen Hawking in front of the stairway to heaven going: "Fuck..."

Stephen Hawking pressed F5 on his keyboard the other day.
He said he felt refreshed.

I'm Stephen Hawking, and I'm a PC.

What does Stephen Hawking do when he needs a shit?
Log out.

Stephen Hawking masturbating - Now there's a stroke of genius.

I've been trying to ring Stephen Hawking all week but he's never in.
All I ever get is an automated answer.

A thought. If I enter Stephen Hawking against his will, am I a rapist or a hacker?

Stephen Hawking can finally achieve an erection now that doctors have disabled his pop-up blocker.

After a few nights in the hospital Stephen Hawking is finally stable.
It only took 2 bricks behind his wheels.

Why do so many people, when discussing Stephen Hawking's recovery, use the phrase "He's looking forward..." He doesn't really have a choice.

Looks like Stephen Hawking's on his last wheels.

I think Stephen Hawking should have definitely renewed his subscription with Norton AntiVirus.

Steven Hawking was asked to address the annual dinner of the Dyslexic Association. So in order to be polite he switched off his spell-checker.

I love copy/pasta.

“I shook up the world. ”

Since: Apr 11

Ctown, Ga

#82 May 21, 2011
Resident Evil wrote:
How does Stephen Hawking run?
On double A's.
What happens when Stephen Hawking dies?
The Windows Shutdown sound plays.
What did Stephen Hawking say when his computer crashed?
Nothing.
Stephen Hawking went on a date last night.
She left after 15 minutes complaining that she didn't like his tone.
When he dies, can you imagine Stephen Hawking in front of the stairway to heaven going: "Fuck..."
Stephen Hawking pressed F5 on his keyboard the other day.
He said he felt refreshed.
I'm Stephen Hawking, and I'm a PC.
What does Stephen Hawking do when he needs a shit?
Log out.
Stephen Hawking masturbating - Now there's a stroke of genius.
I've been trying to ring Stephen Hawking all week but he's never in.
All I ever get is an automated answer.
A thought. If I enter Stephen Hawking against his will, am I a rapist or a hacker?
Stephen Hawking can finally achieve an erection now that doctors have disabled his pop-up blocker.
After a few nights in the hospital Stephen Hawking is finally stable.
It only took 2 bricks behind his wheels.
Why do so many people, when discussing Stephen Hawking's recovery, use the phrase "He's looking forward..." He doesn't really have a choice.
Looks like Stephen Hawking's on his last wheels.
I think Stephen Hawking should have definitely renewed his subscription with Norton AntiVirus.
Steven Hawking was asked to address the annual dinner of the Dyslexic Association. So in order to be polite he switched off his spell-checker.
I love copy/pasta.
Not Funny
Resident Evil

Portland, TN

#83 May 21, 2011
tinklewink1 wrote:
<quoted text> Not Funny
"A" for effort?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People who put they went to the Phoenix school ... 34 min Lol 1
Black guy saves "rednecks" at Nashville Waffle ... 44 min Tony 20
Supervising the road 1 hr Ken 6
How to find out if an older person was arrested... 1 hr Shopgirl 3
Tavo 2 hr Her 22
keep a word- drop a word (Feb '10) 2 hr Alyssa76 1,434
Scrap metal 6 hr Maybe still 2
Who are the wealthiest families in Crossville a... (Sep '10) Mon Woww 114

Crossville Jobs

Personal Finance