First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hello

Sevierville, TN

#1 Jul 17, 2011
Just to let anyone know thats thinking about moving there NOT A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE!If you are in good with the mananger you got it made! BARBARA PUGH is in there with her. She was told months ago that the maintence man was sleeping with a woman who lives there WHILE BEING ON CLOCK and nothing was ever done. She just told the woman to tell main office if they ask that it happened after hours.YA RIGHT!!!!!She must be doing him to lol.Alot of drug dealers live there THAT SHE KNOWS about but nothing done about it. always says oh nothing i can do!

Since: Jun 11

Crossville, TN

#2 Jul 17, 2011
hello wrote:
Just to let anyone know thats thinking about moving there NOT A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE!If you are in good with the mananger you got it made! BARBARA PUGH is in there with her. She was told months ago that the maintence man was sleeping with a woman who lives there WHILE BEING ON CLOCK and nothing was ever done. She just told the woman to tell main office if they ask that it happened after hours.YA RIGHT!!!!!She must be doing him to lol.Alot of drug dealers live there THAT SHE KNOWS about but nothing done about it. always says oh nothing i can do!
Someone told me they switched managers and everything was all good and it was better there I guess not!! Some things will never change wee except the manager but thats it so sorry for the good people that do live there, and it could be a cute little place if they would get someone in there that really does something rather than sit and colect money and other stuff lol
never will

Lexington, TN

#3 Jul 17, 2011
it will never be good place to live. they only bad ppl out just to turn around and let more in. yes there are good ones who live there and just need a placr to go but too much drugs in there. the maint. guy wont fix anything unless your a woman who will fix something for him lol
mental

Charlotte, NC

#4 Jul 17, 2011
Not everyone wants his nappy ass! lol Could be a good place to live with some changes! Right now its called dramaville crossings!!!!!
ihear

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jul 17, 2011
that the health department made the clean up the pool, you know where all the illegitimate kids play :)
mental

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jul 17, 2011
well see this is where the things get out of hand. these kids can not help who there parents are or where they live. it isn't there fault. now the parents and owners hell yeah they could do something to help clean the place up!!!
conserned

Rutherfordton, NC

#7 Jul 18, 2011
Ya know some people that lives in jacob crossings are good people!But it has its bad just like everywhere in CROSSVILLE. They are dope heads everywhere you look.But everyone is so quick to jump on here and run their mouths about people.As for Rhonda I really think shr has her hands full with one group of IM TELLING RHONDA people! Yes she is friends with that Barbara but i have seeen she treats her no different than any other person.Now kelly he should be out the door he does not do anything but see who he can f***!!!!!But dont start on the kids,or people who live there.They may not have any choise but to live there.

Crossville, TN

#8 Jul 18, 2011
conserned wrote:
Ya know some people that lives in jacob crossings are good people!But it has its bad just like everywhere in CROSSVILLE. They are dope heads everywhere you look.But everyone is so quick to jump on here and run their mouths about people.As for Rhonda I really think shr has her hands full with one group of IM TELLING RHONDA people! Yes she is friends with that Barbara but i have seeen she treats her no different than any other person.Now kelly he should be out the door he does not do anything but see who he can f***!!!!!But dont start on the kids,or people who live there.They may not have any choise but to live there.
I so agree thats what I said I know a little lady that used to live there and she was so sweet kept her place up and the rest around her did not they was people comming in and out all night she was scared sometimes and yes the little kids cant help it at least they have a roof over there head the manage ment needs to be changed for the good people that live there and boot out the trash
Rhonda

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jul 18, 2011
You can talk about me ALL YOU WANT BUT LEAVE MY PEOPLE OUT OF IT.Most of the people on topix running their mouth have been ran off this property or they have not gotten their way is why thing are said on here. This is a very happy and family place to live. The problems here come from the street not the people who live here. As for me I may not be the greatest person to you but thats your thoughts and thats ok . I have GOD in my heart and he is the only person I have to please and answer to. May God Bless those of you who get on the topix and JUDGE people. You will answer to God on your real Judgement day. If you dont know me you are welcome to visit my office Monday thur Friday and tell me to my face what you thing. I myself dont hide behind words that is gossip I face the person I have something to say to or about. I wish we had big people that will put there names on here when the say something about a person or place, because there is always more to the story
HELLO

Olin, NC

#10 Jul 18, 2011
So why was nothing ever done about your wonderful maint man? And why would you just tell someone to lie? Sounds like you might need god to forgive you? Thats just wrong!And from what I have been told is alot of your PEOPLE have came to you about problems and instead of fixing them you say nothing I can do about it? So whats up with it?
some info

Crossville, TN

#11 Jul 18, 2011
barb is kissing everyones ass she likes to run her mouth about everyone . she also tries to sleep with every guy she meets . . . .man or kid . . . can u say sick . . .. she needs to grow up that fat bitch need to check her self . that is nasty the guys she goes after are little skinny guys . they need to be careful before they get lost in the fat rolls . . . lol deuces
winner

Oxford, NC

#12 Jul 18, 2011
LMAO THIS IS FUNNY!
loving life

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jul 18, 2011
The only guy i no of that she has f***** over there would be this guy adam! Thats one of her friends man!And his woman was to stupid to know it! Guess her door is really swinging!!!!!watchout ladies sounds like she might be taking over the men around there!!!!!
whatever

Statesville, NC

#14 Jul 18, 2011
crazy
barbara

United States

#15 Jul 19, 2011
I know who put this on here about me! And I dont want your man thank you! I am very happy with my MAN and we have been together for a very long time! AND as far as adam we have never been anything but friends!!!!! AND I would talk about fat look at your half dressed a**! nasty stretched out skin and fat rolls hanging out every where! And what about all the men you been with ahhhhhh pretty nasty I think! WHO IS THE BABIES DADDY?????? MIGHT NEED TO CLEAN OUT YOUR CLOSET BEFORE YOU WORRY ABOUT MINE!!!!!!And rhonda and i will be friends regardless of what anyone says or does!!!!So come again.........
STFU

United States

#16 Jul 19, 2011
It's so funny how people like to run their mouths on topix but always seem to hide behind their screen names. Rhonda is the manager, and has been previously when I lived there. She can only do so much. The company/owners don't give a damn about anything but the $$$. Hell, she isn't even allowed to live on the premises. Which previously the manager were. I would love to see anyone on here run their mouth straight to her face. But of course, it won't happen. She puts up with alot of bs from jacob's. And I know for a fact that she has previously used money out of her own pocket for the place. Rhonda, you know who I am, I use to live above you about 6/7 years ago. Lol, Lisa.....hint hint.
For are you dumb asses, get a life and grow you a pair. If you have issues with the place I would advise you to speak to her directly instead of running your mouths on here.
Rhonda

Cookeville, TN

#17 Jul 20, 2011
found out who wrote this about my bussiness, know alot of people here in Crossville sugestion you need to watch who and where you run your mouth. What goes around comes around. Your so sweet to my face and smile and then you talk about me behind my back. I could tell a lot of truth on here about you butt, im not into your trash. Ill take care of to your face when I see you again. Hope to see you real soon.:)
wowow

Crossville, TN

#18 Jul 20, 2011
who would thatbe rhonda

Crossville, TN

#19 Jul 20, 2011
all I know if it was not true I would not feed into this, but ya keep making it worse I dont know the manager but I do know that alot of what they are saying is true I have seen it for myself is the little pool open or did they do away with it the yard looks like junk half the time and well it needs alot of work I know nothing about the manager and the maint dude bue who knows
wowow

Mcminnville, TN

#20 Jul 21, 2011
yea come knock on my door and see who it is...... is it door number 1 2 or 3 lol u dont know anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Be sure and hate your country today, Democrats 18 min The REAL Doctor H... 120
My daughters therapist warned me about topix (Apr '11) 22 min Post Post Post Away 15
Confess your secrets 37 min Ms Discreet Adven... 60
Honeycutt 1 hr Crossville love 37
Albert Einstein 1 hr Simple Answer 2
Alan Kemmer 1 hr haha 23
Hi I'm Erin 3 hr hmm 15
Crossville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]