curious

Hamer, SC

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Know anything about this woman?
Rocker

Warrenton, VA

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Momma told me if I couldn't say nothing good,then to keep my mouth shut,super glue works well for me.
maybe

Crossville, TN

#3 Dec 20, 2012
I know someone by that name but want to know why you are asking
Starry

Crossville, TN

#4 Dec 20, 2012
curious and Rocker - Who are you and why do you want to know?
mercades

Crossville, TN

#5 Dec 21, 2012
she is an awesome women, nice and helps anyone that she can out. i know her very well what do you wanna know about her?
Starry

Wrightsville, GA

#6 Dec 21, 2012
She is my cousin... She is freaking amazing and we love her dearly! Again who is asking and WHY????
curious

Crossville, TN

#7 Aug 14, 2013
does anyone know why she up and left so quickly?
Was the treasurer for some sports at cchs.
Did money go missing?
Uummm

Cookeville, TN

#8 Aug 16, 2013
What? I didn't know she was moving. Guess to many bridges have been burned.
Book now

Fairview, NC

#9 Aug 26, 2013
Pretty sure Curious doesn't know Andrea Marshall to make ask a stupid question like that. Curious you missed an opportunity to meet a geniune person who cares about people and never denies a person in need. Pretty sure Crossville can not understand how dedicated she is to her kids. Pretty sure she moved because she was commuting her kids to play soccer 4-6 times a week and her husband was changing jobs. Undoubtedly positive she helped fund the girls soccer program, wrestling program, boys soccer program and the running programs at CCHS because she was always coming up with projects to support the athletics programs here and she was at tons of fundraisers plus she coached since she moved her for FREE. When she coached me at away games she would always check to make sure players had a meal and if they didn't her or her husband would buy any players a meal rather than chance them going hungry. Maybe CCHS burnt it's bridges with her cause they are replacing Cub with anyone who will take the coaching job rather than quality. So like Starry asked who is asking and why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who would you rather have, an illegal or a loca... 1 hr Dean_Gullberry 10
Cracker barrel waitress 1 hr johnson1 3
Bill O'Really Gets Canned By Fox!!! 2 hr johnson1 58
Working Girls....High Risk 2 hr johnson1 7
How is jeff woody (Jul '15) 4 hr wondering 3
tavo deported easter destroyed 4 hr mistress 79
Old woman that takes pictures at the bar 6 hr Evie 8

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance