Tyler Lapointe arrested again

Tyler Lapointe arrested again

Posted in the Crossville Forum

HEY

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2013
http://easttennesseemugshots.com/2013/02/12/l...

Underage consumption and paraphernalia. Wow what a great life he leads. Also yall should see the way he talks to girls, its is deplorable and he obviously wasnt raised right. ON FACEBOOK, he told a girl PUBLICLY that her "lips" were floppy and so big that no one could find her "hole". That is AWFUL and his mama needs to whoop him
WOW

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Read this sh--
WOW

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/loubug07.29.93/posts...

Then go to his page and see the crap he talks
IMO

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2013
He needs to learn to KEEP HIS THING IN HIS PANTS or WEAR A DAMN CONDOM. Jess makes 3 girls he 'may' have knocked up and thats just what I know of.! Gross IDK why anyone would sleep with him in the first place SHEW but at least make sure you dont let that nasty little boy knock you up and link yourself to him FOR LIFE.
best franz

United States

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Who would let that gross boy put his D in them is my Q
WOW

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2013
EWwww

Crossville, TN

#7 Jul 15, 2014
IMO wrote:
He needs to learn to KEEP HIS THING IN HIS PANTS or WEAR A DAMN CONDOM. Jess makes 3 girls he 'may' have knocked up and thats just what I know of.! Gross IDK why anyone would sleep with him in the first place SHEW but at least make sure you dont let that nasty little boy knock you up and link yourself to him FOR LIFE.
Ewww omg ho disgustin!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Classmates that are gone, but not forgotten (Aug '10) 2 hr Old friend 479
halmontaller (Jul '12) 3 hr So what 5
Amy and Ricky Turner (Aug '10) 3 hr Disapointed 58
Howard 4 hr Irving 3
East Tennessee Mugshots 4 hr Irving 6
Jason Hancock 4 hr Tubesteak 4
CoLinx needs to unionize now! 5 hr 10 o clock people 5

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance