False arrest by this county

False arrest by this county

Posted in the Crossville Forum

Digging deeper

Crossville, TN

#1 Feb 12, 2013
Anyone who has ever gotten arrested for something they did not do, and could clearly prove it, has a false arrest suit against the county. If you did, we need to start an action against the county and city and stop the misuse and abuse of the law by these barney fifes who like to take names without even investigating something. When there is enough evidence presented, the TBI will be given all records and we will ask for the county to be investigated for corruption. Please post on here, and tell us your story. they will all be saved. please give an email, where you can be located. we need your help to put a stop to this. Planning a meeting also, and everyone can present their case.
think again

Crossville, TN

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Digging deeper wrote:
Anyone who has ever gotten arrested for something they did not do, and could clearly prove it, has a false arrest suit against the county. If you did, we need to start an action against the county and city and stop the misuse and abuse of the law by these barney fifes who like to take names without even investigating something. When there is enough evidence presented, the TBI will be given all records and we will ask for the county to be investigated for corruption. Please post on here, and tell us your story. they will all be saved. please give an email, where you can be located. we need your help to put a stop to this. Planning a meeting also, and everyone can present their case.
If you actually want the evidence to be used or a real investigation to be made into the wrong doings or corruption of this county then you won't hand over the evidence to the TBI. They work hand in hand with 'the powers that be 'in this good old boy county. Think long and hard about what you hand over and who you hand it over to.
Digging deeper

Crossville, TN

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Well then i guess the State has people who work to disintegrate the wrong doings of this county. it will come out, and fear is not a worry. PIctures say a thousand words and so do documents showing how assinine the law is here. cant wait to expose this one.
think again wrote:
<quoted text>If you actually want the evidence to be used or a real investigation to be made into the wrong doings or corruption of this county then you won't hand over the evidence to the TBI. They work hand in hand with 'the powers that be 'in this good old boy county. Think long and hard about what you hand over and who you hand it over to.
think again

Crossville, TN

#4 Feb 12, 2013
Digging deeper wrote:
Well then i guess the State has people who work to disintegrate the wrong doings of this county. it will come out, and fear is not a worry. PIctures say a thousand words and so do documents showing how assinine the law is here. cant wait to expose this one.
<quoted text>
Can't wait to see it exposed. I hope you are successful at exposing the corruption of this county and the good old boy system that has been in place for a long, long time. I for one would love to see it happen and the crooked scum behind bars where they belong. Good luck!
John Q Public

Indian Trail, NC

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Ain't nothing going on. Do right no worries.
curious

Lugoff, SC

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Who do we need to talk to about this
sharon

Cookeville, TN

#7 Feb 15, 2013
Good luck with that.
Hedie

Crossville, TN

#8 Feb 16, 2013
We need someone like Bufford Pusser as our Sheriff to put these no good for nothing boys that gets out here and steal to make a living behind bars and send them off for a few years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
20 and 30 year old people who pretend to like b... 52 min Assumptions 7
Republican = child molestors 2 hr Puke 5
Remember the dumb a** Flying Spaghetti Monster ... 4 hr Lol 3
Where is the strangest place you have ever had ... 4 hr hawny 19
Photographers 4 hr jmo 6
Xmas help please 4 hr Omg 6
Who's cheating who on facebook 5 hr Omg 14

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance