The Libs are already upset over the S...
Lol lol

Crossville, TN

#21 Feb 4, 2013
Liberals don't drive dodges dude! We prefer Chevys or fords
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#22 Feb 4, 2013
I'm liberal and I drive a Dodge Ram.
When are you boys going to learn that stereotypes are silly and often times wrong?
wltg

Hobe Sound, FL

#23 Feb 4, 2013
Florydyan wrote:
When are you boys going to learn that stereotypes are silly and often times wrong?
Perhaps you could show them how, when you stop stereotyping everyone in Cumberland County and beyond.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#24 Feb 4, 2013
wltg wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you could show them how, when you stop stereotyping everyone in Cumberland County and beyond.
Actually I don't...(well sometimes)...but what I do stereotype are those who like to attack me here.

Face it...your little buddies here spend a lot more time being dicks and stereotyping others than I do, so in comparison I'm a prince.
Yeah

Hickory, NC

#25 Feb 5, 2013
Florydyan wrote:
"Yeah, you bunch of dumb hillbilly rednecks," said the Lib.
watchdog

United States

#26 Feb 5, 2013
Ya know, I liked the commercial! But on a joking point, God did own a Chrysler. Says so in the bible. He drove Adam and eve out of paradise in a FURY! Lol. Go big man up stairs!
romney_forever_N OT

Crossville, TN

#27 Feb 5, 2013
Florydyan wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I don't...(well sometimes)...but what I do stereotype are those who like to attack me here.
Face it...your little buddies here spend a lot more time being dicks and stereotyping others than I do, so in comparison I'm a prince.
You're right about that.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#28 Feb 5, 2013
watchdog wrote:
Ya know, I liked the commercial! But on a joking point, God did own a Chrysler. Says so in the bible. He drove Adam and eve out of paradise in a FURY! Lol. Go big man up stairs!
Next year Ford is coming out with a new mini van called the "Ford Ark."

They're also coming out with a new super horse powered car capable of 3.5 second to 60 mph named the "Ford Soddom"....you won't have to look back.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#29 Feb 5, 2013
watchdog wrote:
Clever. I like that.
ST8

Crossville, TN

#30 Feb 6, 2013
From Atheist Nexus:

Disgusting Commercial for Dodge during the Superbowl
by Tammy S

"I was considering buying a Dodge this year, then I saw this ad and realized that this company has little to no marketing sense because they chose to alienate all buyers who aren't Jewish or Christian by running this on the 8th day god created farmers, Paul Harvey horseshit. I was already annoyed by the Ram Tough commercials wondering why they only sought to appeal to rednecks and trogs and now this... I've owned three of their vehicles and I'll never buy another... good job Dodge. I had been driving through the local Dodge dealership eyeballing the new Dart and the Challenger which was an old love of mine for sometime too... "
ST8

Crossville, TN

#31 Feb 6, 2013
From NPR:

"Though it earned widespread praise, the ad wasn't without critics. As many in the Twitterverse noted, it extolled an antiquated vision of American farm life that featured almost no Hispanics — though the latter made up nearly half of all hired farmworkers in 2010, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture"

Damn, it was just too white for the liberals. Liberals hate and despise anything having to do with white people.
ST8

Crossville, TN

#32 Feb 6, 2013
From International Business Times:

While the commercial’s undeniable earnestness earned its share of praise across the Twitterverse, the spot was just as likely to be derided and mocked. Here is just a sample of the sarcasm and cynicism the ad attracted:

@djhoch:“Atheists should take out a ‘There’s no god’ SB spot. Imagine the outcry.”

@CJenney33:“Alright God made a farmer, I get it everyone. He made a lot more important people too so get over yourselves.”

@IamEvilTebow:“That Dodge Ram Truck commercial makes me never wanna be a farmer.”

Damn, it mentioned God too much. The real reason liberals complained about the ad, was because it mentions God. I haven't been to a church since I was 9 years old and I didn't have a problem with it.

Location hidden

#33 Feb 6, 2013
It didn't bother me at all. Sorry to disappoint all you 'cons.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#34 Feb 6, 2013
Corporate Televangelism at its finest!

You gotta love truck commercials though...
First they get you all pumped up with the prospect of owning something that can go through deep mud and pull tree stumps out of the ground.

Then they drop pallets of bricks into the truck bed as we ooh and ahh watching it bounce around and TAKE IT!!!

Oh yeah...its TOUGH..TOUGH..TOUGH!!!!

After that they try PANDERING and KISSING AZZ of the prospective truck buyer by heaping false compliments upon them!

I was always amused by the commercial for the Chevy Silverado where they say..."The Chevy Silverado...it works as hard as you do."

Ha...they don't know me very well because what would I want with a no good lazy azz truck like that?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#35 Feb 6, 2013
i think they should come up with a new station wagon with a hemi in it and say god made a griswold
Watching You

Crossville, TN

#36 Feb 6, 2013
ST8 wrote:
From NPR:
"Though it earned widespread praise, the ad wasn't without critics. As many in the Twitterverse noted, it extolled an antiquated vision of American farm life that featured almost no Hispanics — though the latter made up nearly half of all hired farmworkers in 2010, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture"
Damn, it was just too white for the liberals. Liberals hate and despise anything having to do with white people.
Actually, what THIS liberal hates are ads and opinions that are unrealistic and over simplified. Like all farmers are white and Like all we have to do is have a teach get up to lead a milquetoast generic prayer every day and the world will be a wonderful place once again.
watchdog

United States

#37 Feb 6, 2013
He also owned a Honda. " but he disliked boasting on his accord"
Leisa Hussein Simone

Cookeville, TN

#38 Feb 6, 2013
Florydyan wrote:
<quoted text>
Next year Ford is coming out with a new mini van called the "Ford Ark."
They're also coming out with a new super horse powered car capable of 3.5 second to 60 mph named the "Ford Soddom"....you won't have to look back.
yeah but in the ford Sodom you have to stick the gas nozzle up the tailpipe to gas er up.
Leisa Hussein Simone

Cookeville, TN

#39 Feb 6, 2013
ST8 wrote:
From Atheist Nexus:
Disgusting Commercial for Dodge during the Superbowl
by Tammy S
"I was considering buying a Dodge this year, then I saw this ad and realized that this company has little to no marketing sense because they chose to alienate all buyers who aren't Jewish or Christian by running this on the 8th day god created farmers, Paul Harvey horseshit. I was already annoyed by the Ram Tough commercials wondering why they only sought to appeal to rednecks and trogs and now this... I've owned three of their vehicles and I'll never buy another... good job Dodge. I had been driving through the local Dodge dealership eyeballing the new Dart and the Challenger which was an old love of mine for sometime too... "
If we have to tolerate gays (yuk) you should have to tolerate God.

Location hidden

#40 Feb 6, 2013
Leisa Hussein Simone wrote:
<quoted text>If we have to tolerate gays (yuk) you should have to tolerate God.
Let me know when you start tolerating gays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The bri girl that works at maurice's at Crossvi... 3 min Zealand 3
Wage war you get war 14 min Wooiweeeee 7
Ryan's 2 hr Betts 1
top work places for affairs 2 hr Former employee 10
Scum lords 4 hr BbS 2
Pregnancy center 4 hr wondering 1
jsp 4 hr Lol 5
Two Bodys found in waste place Fri That is crazy 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance