The Libs are already upset over the S...

The Libs are already upset over the Super Bowl Chrysler "God Made a Farmer" ad

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Eyes Rolled

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2013
The Libs are already at it, getting upset over the Chrysler "God Made a Farmer" commercial.

The social media sites have lit up with Libs complaining about and making fun of the Super Bowl commercial by Chrysler featuring the repeated phrase, "And God made a Farmer."

I'm not religious and it didn't bother me.

Guess now we have to add Chrysler and Farmers to the recent list of who and what Libs see as enemies.

So now Libs recent enemies are:

Chrysler
Farmers
Football
Guns
The Constitution

(Be sure and keep voting with these idiotic Lib Democrats)
Eyes Rolled

United States

#2 Feb 3, 2013
How can that commercial (that ran one time ) stand out as the biggest thing in people's minds when the power outage was a much bigger story?

Oh wait, these are Libs we're talking about.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#3 Feb 3, 2013
You and your constituents don't even know what a "liberal" is...that's why your party can't win an election.

Frankly I'm confused as to why the religious right is so loose about allowing blasphemy in commercials?

Shouldn't this be YOUR BITCH?
Eyes Rolled

United States

#4 Feb 3, 2013
^^^ (Be sure and keep voting with them)
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#5 Feb 3, 2013
If Chrysler thinks they can get more mileage by playing the "God Card"...then let em' try....but I can always go with the Toyota.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Eyes Rolled wrote:
The Libs are already at it, getting upset over the Chrysler "God Made a Farmer" commercial.
The social media sites have lit up with Libs complaining about and making fun of the Super Bowl commercial by Chrysler featuring the repeated phrase, "And God made a Farmer."
I'm not religious and it didn't bother me.
Guess now we have to add Chrysler and Farmers to the recent list of who and what Libs see as enemies.
So now Libs recent enemies are:
Chrysler
Farmers
Football
Guns
The Constitution
(Be sure and keep voting with these idiotic Lib Democrats)
Funny that mere minutes after that commercial aired you're already alleging a collective liberal reaction. If liberals supposedly so hate football, then why would they be watching the Super Bowl in the first place?

You really are a petty little man.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 3, 2013
I Googled it and could find NO evidence of a liberal freak out over the Dodge ad. Could you be making something up again, perhaps?
tom

Muscle Shoals, AL

#8 Feb 4, 2013
in the LIBERALs eye "GOD" is the Government!

God HIRED a Worker Leader, Staff Support, Planners, Executive-types/Managers, etc., then on the 30th DAY, "GOD" had to let go of the farmer, let go of all the other workers show started too.
JaySun

Jamestown, TN

#9 Feb 4, 2013
I'm a liberal farmer. No one is offended by this ad. Quit making up random things.
Loosh

Cookeville, TN

#10 Feb 4, 2013
I know that after it aired, my twitter and facebook feeds filled up with complaints about it. I thought the commercial was good.
Watching You

Crossville, TN

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Loosh wrote:
I know that after it aired, my twitter and facebook feeds filled up with complaints about it. I thought the commercial was good.
Here's a solution! Unfriend and unfollow all this bad ole libs!

Too funny!
Pam

Crossville, TN

#12 Feb 4, 2013
We don't Facebook, but our daughter was home from school for the weekend and within just a few minutes after it aired, she showed us were all her liberal friends were posting going nuts over it. Saying God has no place in the Super Bowl and saying to boycott Chrysler.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#13 Feb 4, 2013
All commercials LIE...that's a given.

What could possibly be more insincere than to say "God" in the commission of a lie?

What if there was a commercial for condoms and they said..."its the Godly thing to do?"

It cuts both ways doesn't it?
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Watching You wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a solution! Unfriend and unfollow all this bad ole libs!
Too funny!
I guess it does make sense that Chrysler would believe in an invisible spirit being who performs miracles, since after all it IS a miracle that the car company is still even in business...LMAO!!!

Bailouts from heaven...bailouts from heaven...
Oh wait...now who is it that thinks government is God?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Florydyan wrote:
If Chrysler thinks they can get more mileage by playing the "God Card"...then let em' try....but I can always go with the Toyota.
toyota you can drive the shit out of them

Location hidden

#16 Feb 4, 2013
Liberals are smart enough to know that God doesn't cry if we buy a Chevy or a Ford.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#17 Feb 4, 2013
It was the VW ad...and it had nothing to do with God.

It amazes me that people actually watch ads. I think the most watched ads have to be the ones that get the media attention.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#18 Feb 4, 2013
wltg wrote:
It was the VW ad...and it had nothing to do with God.
It amazes me that people actually watch ads. I think the most watched ads have to be the ones that get the media attention.
I guess I'll never understand how TV commercials are effective in even being able to pay for themselves?

Why does anybody spend their money on a business because of some commercial that basically makes fun of you...insults your intelligence...and out and out LIES to you?

When you give your money to CROOKS, you give them power to get away with even more crooked things!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19 Feb 4, 2013
Florydyan wrote:
You and your constituents don't even know what a "liberal" is...that's why your party can't win an election.
Frankly I'm confused as to why the religious right is so loose about allowing blasphemy in commercials?
Shouldn't this be YOUR BITCH?
I know what you are trash living off the hard work of others all of you are republicans and democrats. Go get a fing life and stay out of mine u pos

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#20 Feb 4, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
Liberals are smart enough to know that God doesn't cry if we buy a Chevy or a Ford.
Yeah he just rolls his eyes at Obamacare. Besides He is more of a toyota guy anyways

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan's 56 min Betts 1
top work places for affairs 1 hr Former employee 10
Scum lords 2 hr BbS 2
Pregnancy center 3 hr wondering 1
jsp 3 hr Lol 5
cynthia jr. 4 hr truth hurts 1
Laura Tabor 4 hr Not Hillary 3
Two Bodys found in waste place 23 hr That is crazy 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance