Haunted Whorehouse in Vandever?

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
volsfan45

Lawrenceburg, TN

#1 Jul 29, 2011
Soooo where is this thing? I know you go past Vandever grocery and turn on the road with the tree farm and then a gravel road with a stone sign, but once you're in the woods, where do you go?
Heather

Crossville, TN

#2 Jul 29, 2011
I would like to know too and what kind of things go on there like with the haunting, what the spirits do and what is the story of what happened? And is it legal to go?
closed off

Pikeville, TN

#3 Jul 30, 2011
you are not allowed up there anymore some morons busted out the windows and wrecked the place now its closed for everyone. gotta love the stupid delinquents of crossville.
wondering

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2011
are you talking about the old hale/hamilton house?
no different one

Pikeville, TN

#5 Jul 31, 2011
the old jane wyatt house
vandever native

Crossville, TN

#6 Jul 31, 2011
The old Jane Wyatt house was never haunted.The house was built with pine lumber and at night when the temp cooled down..the boards would screek and sound like people walking around. If you didnt know what it was..It would scare you.. thats how it got the reputation of being haunted..Of course some of us took our girlfriends there.. That should explain it all.
this guy

Lexington, TN

#7 Jul 31, 2011
dude that place is the shit and it actually got bought not to long ago so its alot harder to get on the property but if they havent done anything with it yet id still go
Lance

York, SC

#8 Oct 3, 2011
no different one wrote:
the old jane wyatt house
Who is Jane Wyatt?
Hmm

Crossville, TN

#9 Oct 4, 2011
I have always told stories about Hale house, but never knew where it was.
Ernest P World

Crossville, TN

#10 Oct 4, 2011
A haunted whorehouse? Hmmm! Probably not many cobwebs in that place!
fri

Lapeer, MI

#11 Oct 4, 2011
Lance wrote:
<quoted text> Who is Jane Wyatt?
Jane quart was the lady that ran the brothel. It's easier to get there if go to Stevens gap church on vandever rd turn down that rd beside it. its called blaylock rd go down about a mile u will come to a Sharp turn toward the right there is a little rd that goes straight in that curve go down that rd and stay to the left the rd gets bumpy and grown up with weeds keep going! I will run right into it
Laughing at your expense

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Oct 9, 2011
That's where Brandi White works isn't it??
gyd

Crossville, TN

#13 Oct 9, 2011
on way it open
Karen

Crossville, TN

#14 Oct 11, 2011
Why don't you people leave Brandi alone.... What has she done to you people to keep doing this to her?????
Failure

Crossville, TN

#15 Oct 11, 2011
Considering the house is right behind my own, I think I think I would know if it was haunted and it is definately not. So dont go wreck the place and if youre caught on the property youll be run off. So have some respect find another place to hang out.
thanks
jjason

Crossville, TN

#16 Oct 12, 2011
i use to live on blaylcok rd.. right by where ur talking but im still confused
Brittany

Mcminnville, TN

#17 Oct 13, 2011
I went there when i was little from what i remember in that curve you have to go down a little dirt road that doesnt really look like a road at all i also heard they sold it and re did the whole thing but from what i recall its just a really old house it is beatuiful but not haunted its called the old cat house is what my dad told me but like i ssaid i havent been there in forever
OlderthanDirt

Maryville, TN

#18 Oct 13, 2011
Lance wrote:
<quoted text> Who is Jane Wyatt?
She was an actress.(Spock's mother) She had a gazebo on the top of the bluff overlooking the valley.(Pikeville) If you were ever up there you may have noticed holes near the edge of the rock where her gazebo stood. She liked to drink coffee there in the mornings and watch the sun come up. You can find more information on her and her house if you care to dig just a little. There are some really cool facts about her here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Wyatt
OlderthanDirt

Maryville, TN

#20 Oct 13, 2011
Oooo! Much better pictures and some better info.
(see I told you a little digging would help:)
http://loghouseestate.com/
i know

Crossville, TN

#21 Oct 14, 2011
OlderthanDirt wrote:
<quoted text>
She was an actress.(Spock's mother) She had a gazebo on the top of the bluff overlooking the valley.(Pikeville) If you were ever up there you may have noticed holes near the edge of the rock where her gazebo stood. She liked to drink coffee there in the mornings and watch the sun come up. You can find more information on her and her house if you care to dig just a little. There are some really cool facts about her here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Wyatt
not the same Jane Wyatt,u need to dig deeper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies read this 2 min jimmy 23
Impractical jokers g*y? (Sep '16) 3 min cass 13
The 1924 Democratic convention featured the Klu... 5 min Doctor House 16
People licking STD's out of a hook_er's b u_tts 6 min Alf 5
abigail dawley (Jul '10) 12 min Woooop 54
Slave owners are on the $20, $50 & $100 bill bu... 13 min Doctor House 18
Learn 18 min I know it all 9
Shannyn Davis dead?? 19 min Sad 18

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web