It's me he is dating.
MEEE

Crossville, TN

#4 Jan 18, 2013
no serious, is he dating anyone
tim

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jan 18, 2013
Are you that desperate ? Lmao Your class is all LOW.
Yes

Smartt, TN

#6 Jan 19, 2013
He is dating me!
From the Glade

Crossville, TN

#7 Jan 19, 2013
I heard he's dating a goat.
real talk

Crossville, TN

#8 Jan 19, 2013
I heard he was boning ur mom...
Stumpy

Huntsville, TN

#9 Jan 20, 2013
I heard he was dating a hobo might from crab orchard she lives over by the big rock next to the meth house across the street from the sherrill theifs it's close to that piss hole where everyone goes swimming and shoots up ,seen her there the other day
real talk

Crossville, TN

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Stumpy wrote:
I heard he was dating a hobo might from crab orchard she lives over by the big rock next to the meth house across the street from the sherrill theifs it's close to that piss hole where everyone goes swimming and shoots up
U heard wrong Bruh
I know

Waxhaw, NC

#11 Jan 24, 2013
He is dating a girl but I won't mention her name. She's a sweet girl and Idk why she is with that nasty drug addict. He got kicked out of school for drugs. He sells drugs, and does them way to much. I seen him there other day. He looks nasty and greasy like he hasn't bathed in weeks and smells horrible. Stay away from him. He will just use anyone for money and steal from them. I learned he wasn't a true friend when he stole from me. And not only is he like that but his sister is like that too. She's a big pill headed, cheats on her husband, and uses her paycheck to buy drugs when she could be buying food for her kids. But back to Kyle largent- stay away!!!
real talk

Crossville, TN

#12 Jan 24, 2013
I know wrote:
He is dating a girl but I won't mention her name. She's a sweet girl and Idk why she is with that nasty drug addict. He got kicked out of school for drugs. He sells drugs, and does them way to much. I seen him there other day. He looks nasty and greasy like he hasn't bathed in weeks and smells horrible. Stay away from him. He will just use anyone for money and steal from them. I learned he wasn't a true friend when he stole from me. And not only is he like that but his sister is like that too. She's a big pill headed, cheats on her husband, and uses her paycheck to buy drugs when she could be buying food for her kids. But back to Kyle largent- stay away!!!
Ur F***in stupid... his sister is an AWESOME mom and has a great marriage and her kids ALWAYS come first. Kyle is one of the most honest people i know, and DOES NOT STEALfrom anyone. He is someone you can count on when u need help. And if theyre so bad why are you around them?? 2FACED B****
amber

Cowpens, SC

#13 Jan 24, 2013
MEEE wrote:
He is hot,Is he dating anyone?
eww lol hes a twigy lil thing.
I know

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jan 24, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur F***in stupid... his sister is an AWESOME mom and has a great marriage and her kids ALWAYS come first. Kyle is one of the most honest people i know, and DOES NOT STEALfrom anyone. He is someone you can count on when u need help. And if theyre so bad why are you around them?? 2FACED B****
Haha. Okay. Just keep telling yourself that. Great marriage? Sure. Just ask herhusband. Kyle isn't honest and he is a pillheaded thief. Wasn't your brother arrested Kyle for possession? At least that's what it says in his mugshot on east TN mugshots... haha what nasty low life losers. This isprobally Kyle anyway... didn't he get the crap beat out of him so bad he had to go to the hospital? Why? Over drugs! not 2 faced, just stating the facts. Once again ewwww.
Prove

Crossville, TN

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Post the link where his mugshot shows.
real talk

Crossville, TN

#16 Jan 24, 2013
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. Okay. Just keep telling yourself that. Great marriage? Sure. Just ask herhusband. Kyle isn't honest and he is a pillheaded thief. Wasn't your brother arrested Kyle for possession? At least that's what it says in his mugshot on east TN mugshots... haha what nasty low life losers. This isprobally Kyle anyway... didn't he get the crap beat out of him so bad he had to go to the hospital? Why? Over drugs! not 2 faced, just stating the facts. Once again ewwww.
Just sounds like u have no life so you try to bring down everyone else so you feel better. Why the F**K does any of their life matter to you?? You have nothing better to do then talk shit using a fake name. If u really disliked him that much you would say something to his face. P***Y
I know

Indian Trail, NC

#17 Jan 24, 2013
real talk wrote:
<quoted text>
Just sounds like u have no life so you try to bring down everyone else so you feel better. Why the F**K does any of their life matter to you?? You have nothing better to do then talk shit using a fake name. If u really disliked him that much you would say something to his face. P***Y
Oh you have nothing to say in defense but anger and foul language. Thank you for proving my point. My work here is done.
moses

Crossville, TN

#18 Jan 25, 2013
when did he get beat up?
Kyle Largent

Crossville, TN

#20 Feb 11, 2013
From the Glade wrote:
I heard he's dating a goat.
My favorite quote so far lol.
Yeah it's me bitches :)
Kyle Largent

Crossville, TN

#22 Feb 11, 2013
amber wrote:
<quoted text>
eww lol hes a twigy lil thing.
I feel so special, it's hard weighing under 130 lbs all your life. Wrestling does it to ya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supervisor of Roads 3 min The Other Kids 33
Heather p h I l l I p s 17 min Seen 1
New meth dealers running drugs to crossville 1 hr Larry 13
Tavo 3 hr I know 15
still love you (May '14) 3 hr Mask 28
keep a word- drop a word (Feb '10) 6 hr Alyssa76 1,430
How many ##**%% election signs are they going t... 6 hr Forget someone 20
Who are the wealthiest families in Crossville a... (Sep '10) 21 hr Woww 114

Crossville Jobs

Personal Finance