23yr old man arrested for beating his gf

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hanna

Cookeville, TN

#1 May 1, 2012
heard on radio tonight that a 23 yr old man was arrested last night for beating his gf and attacking cop car - does anyone know who this was??

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 May 2, 2012
how many names you want? you think this only happens once a night here? HA!
Baptisimo

Crossville, TN

#3 May 2, 2012
Beating his girlfriend before they were married is wrong. Attacking the cop car is definitely an offense.
I don't want to know any names. A man should wait till he is married to start beating his wife.
Hello

Crossville, TN

#4 May 2, 2012
Sergio Muniz is what 1057 news said
in the know

Crossville, TN

#5 May 2, 2012
105.7 News
Yesterday at 5:30am ยท

An Obed Street man has been charged in a brutal domestic assault. Police were called to the home after they received reports that 23 year old Sergio J. Muniz was beating a female in a bathroom. Muniz would not comply with officers, so he was tasered twice, before getting off the woman. He continued to fight with police and was tasered a third time. Both Muniz and the woman were transported by EMS to Cumberland Medical Center for treatment.
Wow

Crossville, TN

#6 May 2, 2012
they were married.................
Mips

Crossville, TN

#7 May 2, 2012
Wow wrote:
they were married..........
probably run off to Gatlinburg this weekend and get "hit"ched
Mr Sunshine

Delray Beach, FL

#8 May 2, 2012
Could this have been Zod?
smile

Antioch, TN

#9 May 2, 2012
Mexicans are women beaters.
Mr Sunshine

Delray Beach, FL

#10 May 2, 2012
smile wrote:
Mexicans are women beaters.
Really???....my father beat my mother and he was a white Christian.

Its wonderful to have the faith to know you're doing the right thing.
Kit

Huntsville, TN

#11 May 2, 2012
Mr Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
Really???....my father beat my mother and he was a white Christian.
Its wonderful to have the faith to know you're doing the right thing.
Who gives a damn he should of beat you as well!
Mr Sunshine

Delray Beach, FL

#12 May 2, 2012
Kit wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a damn he should of beat you as well!
"Should of"???

Hey you illiterate dumbass redneck...its SHOULD'VE..

Nice going trying to say something while exposing your uneducated ignorance as well as your own abusive tendancies.
justcurious

Cookeville, TN

#13 May 2, 2012
Did he beat her from the neck up? "attacking what offended him? or from the neck down? Same, just curious :)
uuun

Cookeville, TN

#14 May 2, 2012
does she look better or worse?
Wow

Crossville, TN

#15 May 3, 2012
she looks alot better now and doing really good!
Truth

Cookeville, TN

#16 May 3, 2012
This will become an every hour occurrence if we keep allowing these Mexican immigrants to live in our neighborhoods. Anywhere they go violence rises, I know someone will fire back at me that they are hard workers and not all are like that and that is true but we can't weed out the bad from the good and need to shun them all. We have enough white people problems as it is, please keep Mexicans out of our neighborhoods.
USA

Crossville, TN

#17 May 3, 2012
You can't call someone that beats on women a MAN. Men don't hit women. Only low life a**holes beat women. His race don't have anything to do with it.Her Dad should show him what a real beating is.Take his butt behind the woodshed!!!
two cents

Pikeville, TN

#18 May 3, 2012
Define "beating". I don't believe in a man bruising a woman up or injuring her in any way. You just got to smack them around a little bit to keep them in line.
past freind

United States

#19 May 4, 2012
You don't smack nothing around to keep in line if your womans happy she will be in line. Is this the same girl he was with when he worked at peavine mcdonalds? Iv known sergio for yrs and only know of one other time he has went this crazy and there was stuff involved. I don't believe in beating but he wouldn't do that if he was himself there was some kind of circumstance with it maybe he needs help but I know he is a good guy down inside. Some people should be ashamed of themselves talkin smack like that he's changed granted that but there had to be some kind of drug or hella stress involved still no excuse though woman beating is dead wrong and so is raceism
hah

United States

#20 May 4, 2012
Mr Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
"Should of"???
Hey you illiterate dumbass redneck...its SHOULD'VE..
Nice going trying to say something while exposing your uneducated ignorance as well as your own abusive tendancies.
.....*tendencies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dr. Davidson 20 min JpD 8
Drug deals being done at tansi market and the e... 56 min David 98
A real ignorant rude employee 5 hr Oh yea 13
Two Bodys found in waste place 5 hr Wtfgo 10
What is love? 5 hr Big Daddy All Night 10
Barack Obama said in video in 1995 that ALLwhit... (Jul '15) 6 hr Get Them Out 12
p!llheads at gas stations and parkinglots. (May '15) 6 hr Cody 48
Vickie Ray 17 hr In the Know 27

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages