looking for furniture !!!

looking for furniture !!!

Posted in the Crossville Forum

j girl

Crossville, TN

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Looking for some furniture new to area so let me know if you can help thank you & God Bless.......

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 16, 2013
If you are looking for free stuff, I would suggest signing up for freecycle on yahoo groups.

If you are interested in buy used, many people seem to like LSN (goLSN) network.

j girl

Crossville, TN

#3 Feb 16, 2013
wltg wrote:
If you are looking for free stuff, I would suggest signing up for freecycle on yahoo groups.
If you are interested in buy used, many people seem to like LSN (goLSN) network.
ok.. Thank- you
Hedie

Crossville, TN

#4 Feb 16, 2013
j girl wrote:
Looking for some furniture new to area so let me know if you can help thank you & God Bless.......
There is a place in town called Good Sermartians (How ever you spell it) that can help you with your needs. They are in the phone book. Good luck.
Homesteader

Crossville, TN

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Threads of Hope thrift store carries furniture also. And the money goes to a good cause.
Stacy

Crossville, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Have a facebook? There is a group called Cumberland County Swap and Shop, you should check it out, there are lots of people selling furniture on there :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derek Bolin (Jul '10) 2 hr Alex 16
a beautiful lucky day for a beastman 2 hr trollsupreme 206
Genital Drip (May '11) 3 hr sue 13
Andrew Rich 4 hr Lost 5
hot ER doctor 6 hr Wondering 8
Cumberland County's Shameful Secret 6 hr Sosad 8
question (Jul '11) 6 hr Duh 12
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE