candace

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

How in the world did Tony Cox get to be the director of Hilltoppers? He was one of the numerous town drunks in town. He used to drive the bus for "Kids Inc." until he got stopped for driving in one of their vans under the influence (meaning...he was as drunk as a skunk). I wonder how often he was actually drinking and driving when those precious little babies were on board? Next thing you know, the creep is working as the director for Hilltoppers. Seems as though, some of his drinking and golfing buddies were on the board. They all need to be fired!
Are you her

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

Are you Candace Vaden? The one who mixes alcohol with her prozak and really gets her bi-polar disorder off the scales? The one who's husband divorced her because of it and moved to Alaska? The Candace Vaden who throws dishes, lamps, and whatever else she can find, out the front door and on to the lawn for all her neighbors to see? The one who can't hold a job and is now working at the health dept. because Hilltoppers, IOI, and DHS didn't want her anymore because of her inability to perform her job because of HER drinking habit?
Oh, and by the way, Tony retired.
uhhh

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

He doesn't work for Hilltoppers anymore..and btw he cares about the people..who cares about what people do on their free time? He is not the director of hilltoppers anymore but he does help out still! you guys need to get a life! stop hating!

“Good Without A God”

Since: Nov 10

Seriously

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Doesn't seem very fair to talk about this man when he can't even defend himself.

“SHOWTIME!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

I have never seen an inebriated skunk.
candace

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Are you her wrote:
Are you Candace Vaden? The one who mixes alcohol with her prozak and really gets her bi-polar disorder off the scales? The one who's husband divorced her because of it and moved to Alaska? The Candace Vaden who throws dishes, lamps, and whatever else she can find, out the front door and on to the lawn for all her neighbors to see? The one who can't hold a job and is now working at the health dept. because Hilltoppers, IOI, and DHS didn't want her anymore because of her inability to perform her job because of HER drinking habit?
Nope...wrong Candace... I don't drink or take any prescription or other drugs:)Retired is a catch-all word.
candace

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

Are you her wrote:
No, No, No:)
candace

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

fuzzy bunny wrote:
Doesn't seem very fair to talk about this man when he can't even defend himself.
The Hilltopper clients couldn't defend themselves...that is what doesn't seem fair. He looked the other way when abuse was reported.
candace

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Viable Alternative wrote:
They are usually the ones that get hit...too drunk to get off the road.
Gossip Girl

Rockwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Tony Cox is a good man and made a great program in this town for such special ppl. I worked there for 6 years and never ever had a problem with Tony. It sounds to me like Candace has hard feelings for some reason?? Couldn't even get a job at the Toppers? Sad really that he's retired and you are making such a big deal about something.
SlimeBall

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

Viable Alternative wrote:
When you always try to shock people with words and noone responds, it means they are shocked at your stupidity
DoGooder

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

He's a great guy and quite a fart smeller
DogBone

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Leave the guy alone. Hes retired. Probably trying to gold and fish in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Animal Shelter 50 min april 9
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Choice 8,459
our next sheriff should be? 1 hr Informed 24
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Wassssup 8,503
donnie cantrell 2 hr needing to know 1
blah blahblah 2 hr blah blah blah 1
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 2 hr so cruel 58,312
This is why you should vote for HOSS for Sheriff 4 hr Voting Citizen 43
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crossville Jobs

•••