not you

Crossville, TN

#1 Sep 15, 2011
they have some strange ppl there. i think they put all the cry babies , rejects, and dumb dumbs on 1st shift
ms america

Crossville, TN

#2 Sep 19, 2011
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!go to 3rd shift molding

“I see you >:)”

Since: Dec 10

Crossville, TN

#3 Sep 20, 2011
molding sucks, they fire anyone whos not perfect and then bitch when they dont have people. 1st shift assembly are nothing but idiots and babies, but cause they are the ones the higher ups see and are around to know (unlike 2nd shift who comes in as they are normally leaving) they get to bitch bout anything and 2nd shift gets the shaft. but 2nd shift has better people on it (for the most part, there are some as$kissers there too).
opium

Crossville, TN

#4 Sep 20, 2011
molding does suck boring as hell, first shift is ok , except for vicki williams. she is a true pain in the a, and idiot!!!
thereandthere

Crossville, TN

#5 Sep 20, 2011
there is only two molding shifts,and heather is hot
opium

Crossville, TN

#6 Sep 20, 2011
vicki looks like a man
nikki

Lexington, SC

#7 Oct 28, 2011
Fir one Vicki is awesome she will help u if u need her so don't go putting her down and two she does nit in anyway look like a man get a life...
its me

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2011
vicki is a control freak there is a differance in a good boss and someone that gets there kicks from treating ppl like lil kids
spiderman

Crossville, TN

#9 Oct 29, 2011
first shift wasnt that bad ,there was some really cool ppl there and some a** kissers, but that is everywhere. vicki is a control freak at times but not a bad person, she really tried helpin me get my back when i got screwed out of it. alot of ppl have worked there for many many yrs and see ppl come and go so fast. they just try to be hard on new ppl to weed thru em.
Joseph Osborne

Denver, NC

#10 Nov 3, 2011
I work first shift molding and I love it. Quit talkin dumb shit about something you have no idea about.
hello there

United States

#11 Nov 5, 2011
not you wrote:
they have some strange ppl there. i think they put all the cry babies , rejects, and dumb dumbs on 1st shift
I was just wondering if any of you Ficosa workers could tell me a little something. I work at one of the other Ficosa plants. We were just taken over by Ficosa and it seems like our plant has went to hell.. Did you guys go through the same things? Can anyone tell me about the changes, good or bad, that you went through? I'm really praying that things get better, but right now, it's horrible!!! Thanks in advance for your help!
its me

Hoffman Forest, NC

#12 Nov 6, 2011
what one are you at we are still changing in crossville
goodbye

United States

#13 Nov 10, 2011
Im so glad i dnt work there anymore. the grass is greener on the other side
looto

Navarre, FL

#14 Nov 13, 2011
hello there wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just wondering if any of you Ficosa workers could tell me a little something. I work at one of the other Ficosa plants. We were just taken over by Ficosa and it seems like our plant has went to hell.. Did you guys go through the same things? Can anyone tell me about the changes, good or bad, that you went through? I'm really praying that things get better, but right now, it's horrible!!! Thanks in advance for your help!
What Ficosa plant do you work at?
hello there

United States

#15 Nov 13, 2011
I work at the Shelbyville plant..
its me

Novato, CA

#16 Nov 13, 2011
the one in crossville use to be delbar we all thought we had it bad until ficosa took over they are very poor managed they never know if there going to work 8 or 10 hours and working on the weekends you normally find out on friday afternoon hard to have a live with them they stay on credit hold with there suppliers but of course right now they are growing when the market is bad so its all about how you look at it
responding

Navarre, FL

#17 Nov 15, 2011
hello there wrote:
I work at the Shelbyville plant..
I think all the plants that ficosa has taken over seems to be going through the same things. They come in take over, dont know whats going on, cant tell you anything, want the wage drop, want unions out of there,run out of material, want you to work 12 hours a day, so they dont have to pay overtime. It is very stressful, you can loose your job at anytime. Very sad, hope i answered some of your questions. Whats the starting wage at your plant? And yes they will bring in temps by the shit loads and they can take your jobs from you. Every plant has already.
Lovwme

La Vergne, TN

#18 Aug 3, 2016
ms america wrote:
Do you still work 5 days a week.?
Bob

Crossville, TN

#19 Aug 3, 2016
ms america wrote:
Only two shifts in molding

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warning to ALL HUSBANDS 1 hr Wondering 3
Loosest Girl in Crossville 1 hr Toby 5
Cody Iles 2 hr Owner 10
Men who love to have kids but not raise them?! 2 hr Good Advice 11
Grocery store night stocking 3 hr noway 16
Women smokers? 3 hr Kristin 2
New druggie girls who are they 4 hr Sam 6

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance