First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wendy

Bloomingdale, MI

#1 Feb 2, 2013
trying to locate her. Used to live in Crossville. May go by Wright. Any help appreciated.
no name

Hermitage, TN

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Why??
hiwendy

Crossville, TN

#3 Feb 3, 2013
she goes by catina davis now, think she married a davis. if im wrong, look up leslie moran, or alex o brien on facebook. they are her brother and sister. im sure they can tell you how to find her. she was one of my sisters best friends in school.
i can tell you

Concord, NC

#4 Feb 3, 2013
She's on facebook and she isn't hiding. Go look for her there, not here.
no name

Hermitage, TN

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Her name is not davis never has been its wright & u can find her on facebook
Wendy

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Thanks. you've all been very helpful. Blessings to all.
peaches

Rockford, MI

#7 Feb 5, 2013
thank ya guys...been looking for her myself. Glad I decided to check the gossip column out this morning.
no name

Arden, NC

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Her name on her facebook is catina o'brian its not under wright.
umm

United States

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Can u tell me why u are looking for her? Im a friend & can let her know
Wendy

Big Rapids, MI

#10 Feb 6, 2013
umm wrote:
Can u tell me why u are looking for her? Im a friend & can let her know
Oh...she's got friends and your one of them? Im sorry, you must be desperate & a scum bag just like your friend.
umm

United States

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Ok let me re phrase my words. She was a friend but i learned really fast i was just there for her to use for whatever she needed or wanted but i do still know how to get ahold of her.
Wendy

Lansing, MI

#12 Feb 6, 2013
umm wrote:
Ok let me re phrase my words. She was a friend but i learned really fast i was just there for her to use for whatever she needed or wanted but i do still know how to get ahold of her.
that's the Catina I know. Glad you caught onto her game. Looking forward to catching up with her and that day is getting closer by the minute.
Wendy

Lansing, MI

#13 Feb 6, 2013
umm wrote:
When you talk to her tell her to check this thread out. That is if she knows how to read. Glad u caught onto to her game though!
umm

Greer, SC

#14 Feb 6, 2013
Wendy wrote:
<quoted text> When you talk to her tell her to check this thread out. That is if she knows how to read. Glad u caught onto to her game though!
If i see her ill let her know! I hope u catch up with her soon im sure she deserves what shes got coming to her. I dont think your the only person looking for her!
Catina

Crossville, TN

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Found me. And I do know how to read, I'm reading a bunch of nonsense. Apparently you aren't in that dire need to find me because I've still yet to recieve any message from my secret admirer, or any other anonymous twit within this forum. Can you spell it right?
Wendy

Lansing, MI

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Well, well, well...Thank you responding CATINA. You'll be hearing from me soon. Hope you're enjoy this beautiful weather. Good day & God bless.
Mary Ann

Dunlap, TN

#17 Feb 6, 2013
Someone else seems to know Miss Wright.....she is a loser honey.
Mary Ann

Dunlap, TN

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Wendy I do not know where she is living, she stays with whoever she can.....
Ginger

Howell, MI

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Mary Ann wrote:
Someone else seems to know Miss Wright.....she is a loser honey.
Not just any loser but a professional loser honey. Girl's got that $hit perfected!! Are you by chance her secret admirer? Because if you are it's all cool but I'd keep it a secret too (
Catina

Sevierville, TN

#20 Feb 6, 2013
Ok you go ahead & hide behind your fake names & talk shit. I mean seriously ginger, mary ann, peaches, wendy? Yea & im peter fu@#ing pan! I have been outta highschool for 20 yrs im done reading your childish shit. You all are not worth my time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cliff Rains At wyndhams 41 min Cliff 53
Does anyone kno , 47 min It is me bygod 5
Who is Challenger 1 hr It is me 116
ToniaTurner, Jake Reagan, Matt alcorn, Billie C... 1 hr We know 55
This Town is a white trash dream. 2 hr OleDaddy yea 6
hazel Hubbard 2 hr Know you 7
Citizen revealed! 2 hr Rogerthat 22
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) Mon Mose 958

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web